Pan-Germanicism, is a pan-nationalist political idea. Pan-Germanists originally sought to unify all the German-speaking people and possibly also Germanic-speaking peoples in a single nation - state known as Großdeutschland. Pan-Germanicism was highly influential in German politics in the 19th century during the unification of Germany when the German Empire was proclaimed as a nation-state in 1871 but without Austria (Kleindeutsche Lösung/Lesser Germany).And in the first half of the 20th century in the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the German Empire. From the late 19th century, many Pan-Germanist thinkers, since 1891 organized in the Pan-German League, had adopted openly ethnocentric and racist ideologies, and ultimately gave rise to the foreign policy Heim ins Reich pursued by Nazi Germany under Austrian-born Adolf Hitler from 1938,
- Bismarckism - Achieved the Kleindeutsche Lösung
- National Socialism - Achieved the Großdeutsche Lösung (though gave me a bad rep).
- Volkism -Preserve Germany's traditions!
- Francophobia - Death To France!!
- National Liberalism - He helped Otto Von Bismarck and also was a promoter of my ideas in Austria.
- Ethnic Nationalism - All Germans in Germany!
- Imperialism - Gott Mitt Uns.
- Habsburgism - We will not be divided!
- Catholic Theocracy - Southern Germans like you but the Northern Germans don't.
- Pan-Scandinavianism and Pan-Anglicism - Depending on my mood you are also part of the German Nation .
- Austrofascism - Austria is Germany!
- Bonapartism - Invader and tyrant
- Jacobinism - Same as above, only worse .
- Gaullism Rooseveltianism Eisenhowerism Churchillism Stalinism - You are responsible for the loss of Prussia!!
- Wilsonism - We lost territory to France and Poland because of you!
- Pan-Francoism - Long Live Germany!
- Pan-Balkanism - Balkans belong to Austria (aka Germany)