Paleoliberalism, also known as Liberal Populism, is a capitalist, culturally progressive version of Liberalism popularised in pre-1960s America. In the modern era, democratic politicians such as Bob Casey JR. are considered paleoliberal.
It is a common misconception that Paleoliberlism is a more culturally conservative version of Liberalism due to its name sharer Paleolibertarianism being a more culturally right version of Libertarianism.
Personality and Behaviour
Paleo-Liberalism often gets bullied by the rest of the Liberal Dynasty for being too populist, and is sometimes made out to be right-wing by more socially and economically left Liberals. He gets annoyed at Libertarians who call him right-wing for being 'Paleo'.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Colour it light purple (#b93bbb)
- Draw a white (#ffffff) circle, and make dents of light purple in it.
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Liberalism - My dear mother who taught me everything I need to know.
- Social Liberalism - My uncle, and biggest influence
- Social Democracy - I like you're style cuz.
- Left-Wing Populism - You are too extreme but I like the way you speak.
- Neoliberalism - I feel sympathy for you as you get made into a bogeyman by fellow Liberals, but what's with the austerity?
- Classical Liberalism - I remember when we used to debate back in the day...good times
- Liberal Conservatism - You're a bit right wing, but not to bad.
- Paleolibertarianism - You are the reason people think I am a right wing liberal!
- Paleoconservatism - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Paleo DOES NOT mean paleolithic.
- Neoconservatism - My opposite.
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP