Orobashi Theocracy is the ideology about an Orobashi ruled society as well as how the Orobashi ruled Watatsumi. It is an Authoritarian Right, but Humanitarian, Monarchist, religious, and nationalist ideology. It is the ideology of Watatsumi and may even predate before the Orobashi freed the people of Enkanomiya due to Orobashi coming to Enkanomiya by fleeing from other gods although this is unknown.
During Orobashi's reign
Orobashi Theocracy believes in a Orobashi ruled society where the Shrine maiden is the absolute ruler of society below the Orobashi. It had a lot of noble clans like Sangonomiya Clan and Yuna Clan and has given other clans noble rule over newly conquered territory as an award like feudalism. Orobashi abolished the sunchild aristorcracy and changed the Enkanomiya's way of life changing the language to fit more with the Narukami system. In terms of historical preservation Orobashi preserved the history about the Primordial One and history before Celestia at the risk of curses from Celestia which Orobashi took all the punishments in. Orobashi Theocracy is very humanitarian and often believes in putting people of Watatsumi's needs first which even meant conquering Yashiori Island during a famine to feed the people.
After Orobashi's Death
Orobashi Theocracy still existed with many in Watatsumi still worshipping the Orobashi. It is often used to justify nationalism and separatism from Narukami as well as the many rebellions against Raiden Shogun. The Shrine Maiden system is continually used today now under the rule of Sangonomiya Kokomi.
Orobashi Theocracy can either be portrayed as the personality of Orobashi, or the followers of it.
Orobashi Theocracy is known to be very rebellious especially against Inazuma. It has fervent devotion to Orobashi even after his death and loves to praise about the Orobashi. It constantly has fights with Inazuma and hates them due to Inazuma causing the death of Orobashi. It also hates the Sunchild and aristocrats before as well as vishaps. Orobashi Theocracy is also very selfless and cares about the people of Watatsumi a lot and would go to great lengths to protect and care for the people even conquering Yashiori Island for it.
- Istaroth Theocracy - We wouldn't have survived without you and Orobashi made sure you were preserved
- Shrine Maidencracy - The Shrine Maidens are the ones who rule Watatsumi.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought - Continuing my legacy, I'm proud of you for standing up against Raiden Shogun but you are too soft and only really care about ending the Vision Hunt Decree.
- Absolute Monarchism - The Shrine maidens is a hereditary position preserved by the Sangonomiya Clan.
- Necrocracy - Even if Orobashi is dead, I will still worship the Orobashi.
- Thalassocracy - I made some territory in the seas and made new land in the sea using the coral branches on my back. I later built a navy and used it to conquer new territories.
- Feudalism - I love noble families and I give land to the honorable clans.
- Humanitarianism - Human needs first!
- Agrarianism - I taught the Watatsumi people how to farm.
- Religious Nationalism - It is the Orobashi that has defined the Watatsumi people!
- Separatism - WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT FROM THE RAIDEN SHOGUN GLORY TO THE OROBASHI!!!
Neo-Orobashi Theocracy - YES MORE BLOOD FOR ME! THANKS TO YOU I'LL BE BACK FOR MY REVENGE!!!
- Pacifism - I had peace with Raiden Shogun in the past but unfortunately I can't let my people starve so I have to go out and conquer newer territories. Don't take it personally.
- Imperialism - You were necessary during the Archon War to prevent people from starving but STOP ENSLAVING ME WITH INAZUMA OPPRESSOR!
- Crusadism - I did the same thing against Inazuma but it was mostly so the people won't starve from a famine.
- Aristocracy - I used to hate aristocracy and kicked them out in the past but I created noble families later on.
- Ei's Eternity - YOU KICKED ME OUT OF INAZUMA AND WHEN I CAM BACK YOU EVEN KILLED ME ON YASHIORI ISLAND FUCK YOU! YOU EVEN TOOK OVER ALL OF WATATSUMI ISLAND! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! But thanks for letting the people to still worship the Orobashi.
- Makoto's Eternity - EI'S STUPID SISTER AND THE ONE WHO KICKED ME OUT OF INAZUMA! GLAD YOU ARE A CORPSE NOW!!!
But we got along very well in the past.
- Morax Theocracy - THE GOLDEN GOD THAT KICKED ME OUT OF LIYUE!!! I WILL NEVER HAVE ORDER YOU SEA HATING GOD!!!
- Sunchild Theocracy - HAHA Get kicked out of Enkanomiya you corrupt aristocrat loving children!
- Lawrencarchy - Why do you remind me of the Sunchildren.
- Vishapcracy - Yeah I have a way to keep you trapped permanently!
- Celestia Theocracy - Yeah curse me all you want! I don't give a shit Celestia! I will share history about the Primordial One and free the people of Enkanomiya all I want!
- Khaenri'ahism - WHAT THE HELL!
- Abyss Orderism - Khaenri'ahism but even worse! YOU TRIED TO USE VISHAPS TO DESTROY ME!
|Imperialists - This land is your land, this land is my land. But, its unfortunately just my land|
|Main||Ego-Fascism • Tsaritsa Theocracy • Khanism • Abyss Theocracy • Primal Abyssalism• Abyss Orderism • Anti-Aaronism • Anarcho-Imperialism • Progressive Colonialism • Catholic Imperialism • Ego-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Ei's Eternity (during Archon War) • Idealistic Despotism • Inca Imperialism • Rational Imperialism • Diamondism • Putinism • Orobashi Theocracy (during Archon War) • Churchillism • ZPCIism • Borisism (Self-proclaimed) • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Anti-Mattism • Aztec Theocracy • Celestia Theocracy|
|Neo-Imperialists||Tsaritsa Theocracy • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Kissingerism • Neo-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Putinism|
|Self-Insert|| F.I.A.T · Heinrich-Cheungism • |
Vermaatism• Mangoism • Neo-Mangoism •
|Humanitarianists - Hating Genocidal Governments and Caring people.|
|Main||Celfloskyism • Scarletism • Luoyangist Tridemism • Humanitarianism • Populist Social Liberalism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Orobashi Theocracy • Kusanali Theocracy|