Ontarnōv is an Off-Compass Libertarian Unity ideology. It believes in the violent collapse of current degenerate civilization, and the establishment of a new earth based on the values of chaos, absurdity, art, philosophy, and freedom. It wants to establish an infinite collage of ever-shifting ideas and cultures. Viewing collapse or catastrophe as a catalyst.
Ontarnōv believes in technological Acceleration and transhumanism, but believes in tribalist, primitive, and traditionalist cultural values. This makes it similar to Technoprimitivism.
Ontarnōv believes in no bigger superstructure controlling a plurality of smaller societies and cultures.
Ontarnōv, believing in collapse as a catalyst, sees a world after catastrophe, where a plurality of societies and cultures are free to develop, with no super-system keeping them down. This model always exists for periods in human history. First, the barbarian tribes in Europe chilled, then the romans came. Then the dark ages, and it happened again. Then, the age fell. So, Ontarnōvians look forward to the next period.
Philosophically, Ontarnōv believes in Absurdism, a concept that the universe is inherently absurd and meaningless, and humans should embrace it. We should continuously revolt against our own circumstances, and counter the universe’s cold indifference with striking passion.
The ideal economic conditions for Ontarnōv hold further and further decentralization, with the ultimate goal being a single device which can hold the might of an industrialized economy on one person.
We were a mobile species, then, agriculture brought staying put. But as technology progresses further, we shall become mobile once again! The optimal human size of relations is a tribal group of under 200 people. With progress, technology tends to become smaller and more compact. So it is not remotely unlikely that we will see a shrink in the amount of external support one human needs to thrive.
Live in the mountains, do LSD, eat lizards, explore space, read philosophy, spread love.
i am simply trying to vibe
Personality and Behaviour
How to Draw
- Draw a black (000000) ball
- Add three upward arrows, the bottom being white (FFFFFF), and the top being blue (1100FF)
- Add tentacles, making each one a different color in rainbow order.
- Add glowing two-tone red eyes (7F0000 & FF0000)
- Absurdism - We must embrace the absurdity of our universe to be happy!
- Chaosism - Wonderful
- Technoprimitivism - The tribe is based, but so is space travel.
- Suavism - Thank you for granting me Chaotic North. An ally in the eternal revolution, you are
- Authoritarianism - Why the hell are you so obsessed with order
- Momentism - Why would you stop everything for ultimate order? This is the worst ideology
- Intelliperium - Extremely cringe, order is like his whole thing
- Nihilism - My manifesto has a chapter on why you are trash. Submitting to hopelessness and death is akin to abandoning the human spirit. I'd rather die fighting off the grim reaper than rolling over and submitting to him
|Author Hangout - Debates over text and the worst takes you'll ever see|
|Void Compass Libertarian Unity||Ontarnōv|
|Syncretic||Author Hangout Thought|
|Void compass - Explosion of the human mind|
|Authoritarian Left||Omni-Hive • Nullism • Mass Formationism|
|Authoritarian Unity||Khorne • Omni-Watch • Infinite National-Socialism • Abyss Theocracy • Primal Abyssalism • Abyss Orderism|
|Authoritarian Right||Omni-Force • Ataccism • Phrimism|
|Left Unity||Cogitattism • Omni-Share • Voidmassciism|
|Center||Momentism • Omni-Apoliticism • Omni-Centrism • Omnipartism|
|Right Unity||Hysteria thought • Omni-Market • (REDACTED)manism • Omni-Fit|
|Libertarian Left||Anti-Binarism • Omni-Free • Void Ego Anarcha Nihilism|
|Libertarian Unity||Hysteria thought • Azathoth • Omni-Ego • Voidism • Ontarnōv|
|Libertarian Right||Hysteria thought • Omni-Sin • Eternal Post-Ism|
|Opposite Unity||Schizophrenic Accelerationism • Hysteria thought|
|Technological||Omni-06 • ץፚጀፈᏇᄂ - NEO • Nullism|
|Other||Jevilism • Semi Void Compass • Hysteria thought|