Nordic Resistance Movement is a Totalitarian, Economically Third-Positionist, Culturally Far-Right, Pan-Nordic Ultranationalist and Fascist group which is active in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Finland.
It is a Neo-Nazi group which wants to create a Pan-Nordic state based on the principles of Nazism. It wants a Ethnocratic system where the nordic people get a say in the government while minorities are left out.
It is active as a political party in Sweden. The group tries to use the Democratic system to gain influence as well as marches to spread its message. There is also a branch focused on a more Insurrectionary approach as opposed to the more "peaceful" methods used by the main group.
After its official ban in Finland the finnish factions has gone in a more radical direction. Instead of using the parlamentary tactics of the Swedish group it wants to use Accelerationism and Neo-Nazi Cultism to reach its goal. The finnish group is also heavily tied to other Neo-Nazi groups such as Order of Nine Angles and Atomwaffen Division.
The leader of the Norwegian group has had strong ties to the occult group called Mesanthropic Luciferian Order.
- National Socialism - Wow, this is so cool.
- Satanic Theocracy - A lot of my members are into the occult.
- Nordicism - Based.
- Euroscepticism - We must free ourselves from the EU.
- Accelerationism and Democracy - We can't really agree on what tactic to use to get into power.
- LARPism - I am a real viking! I don't know why I am being compared to you.
- Police Statism - Why did you have to outlaw us?
- Multiculturalism - No, the nordic nations should be for the nordic people.
- Nordic Model - Our current leaders are such cucks.