Nordic Neo-Metbolism is a libertarian left ideology derived from Neo-Metbolism, which takes inspiration from the Nordic Model in both economic and social views. It is a form of chauvinist Anarcho-Syndicalism, and advocate for a stateless nation directly controlled by the workers, organized in neo-corporatist labor unions. In addition to that, it wants to implement a large welfare system exclusively benefitting nationals and a relatively free market.
Nordic Neo-Metbolism is a Catholic Christian and slightly progressive ideology; culturally more progressive than its primary influence while still holding traditionalist values.
Nordic Neo-Metbolism wants to make a synthesis of neo-corporatism and anarcho-syndicalism :
- Neo-Corporatism sees society as a corporate (united and hierarchical) body in which the government dominates, and all sectors of society (business, the military, labour...) are required to work for the public interest as defined by the government. It relies on voluntary agreement between government, labour and business interests.
- Much like Neo-Metbolism, Nordic Neo-Metbolism seeks to get rid of the state. It wants the workers, organized in syndicates, to take the role that the government has in a neo-corporatist system. It also wants to abolish hierarchy within corporations.
A characteristic of Nordic Neo-Metbolism is its will to keep relatively free market while providing a large welfare project to the national population, and to do that without relying on the intervention of a state.
- The market economy is managed by the workers who own the means of production, while following Social Liberal principles of having moderate regulations and taxation to both fund welfare programs and provide economic freedom.
- The welfare system of Nordic Neo-Metbolism is very similar to what Welfare Chauvinism advocates for. As such, it believes that welfare should exclusively benefit the natives of the nation.
The social views of Nordic Neo-Metbolism range from cultural center to center-right, with a significant influence of traditional Catholicism :
- It supports Catholic Anarchism, uphold its values and gives privileges to Catholic institutions. Nordic Neo-Metbolism also favorizes Christian religions in general over other forms of religion.
- It doesn't advocate for racial discrimination, but is in favor of very strict regulation of immigration.
- It is in favor of legalizing same sex marriage and recognizes transgender identities, but is against the normalization of LGBT groups in culture and opposes minority prides in general.
- It advocates for neo-abolitionism regarding prostitution. Nordic Neo-Metbolism wants to abolish prostitution but keeps its legality ambiguous, basing its strategy on penalizing customers more than sex workers. It also keeps drugs illegal, except for particular therapeutic uses.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw a diagonal line in black from the bottom left to the top right, and fill the upper half in black.
- Draw a diagonal line in blue or in red from the center to the bottom right.
- Fill the bottom in red and the remaining quarter in blue.
- Draw a white Nordic cross with a a red outline.
- Draw a thinner red cross within it.
- On the blue background, fill the whole cross in yellow.
- On the red background, fill the inside of the cross in blue.
- Add a red heraldic cat with wings in the top-right quadrant.
- Add the eyes.
- Neo-Metbolism - You gave me your traditional values, and taught me to hate both capitalists and the state!
- Nordic Model - You showed to me the wonders of welfare mixed with free market, and that some cultural progress could be good!
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Let's destroy the state together, then I'll show you how a bit of progress can be nice
- Progressive Conservatism - Yes we can take from both
- National Anarchism & Welfare Chauvinism - The Nation to the nationals!
- Catholic Workerism & Christian Anarchism - Only the catholic faith will truly help the workers. No masters, only God
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - The base of my political organization
- Social Corporatism - Basically my economics if I wasn't anarcho-syndicalist
- National Syndicalism - Put Anarchism somewhere in this and we'll be best friends
- Metbolism - I am even further away from you than your new self, but I still respect you
- Social Democracy - No worker-owned nation and a bit too progressive, otherwise it's not so bad
- Liberalism - Sadly not traditional enough, too capitalist, and with a filthy state
- Capitalism - I like free-markets, but I hate you
- State Atheism - State? Atheism? Stay away from my nation!
- Queer Anarchism, Anarcho-Capitalism & Egoism - I'll smash the state without you, go away
|Syndicalists - They go wild over me|
|Regional||Scouse Syndicalism • Anarcho-Americanism|
|Self inserts|| Neo-Blartism • Neo-Immorxism • General Shrekretary Thought • Orderly Syndicalism• Yoda8soup Thought • Pantheonism • |
Casagonism• Cantonese Montagnardism
| Conservatives - Conserving the nation |
|Main||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism •|
|Conservative||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada|
|Traditional||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Exclusive||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism|
|Normative||SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Inclusive||Conservative Party of Canada|
|Self-Inserts||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism • Neo-Mangoism|