WARNING: THIS USER IS LITERALLY HITLER-KIM JONG UN SYNTHESIS!!!
Hi, did you read the super scaryyy warning?
I definitely didn't steal AshleyHere's ideologybox color scheme
Keeping this short and sweet for all of your short attention spans (me included)
Nonexistism is supportive of socialism. There goes every single right-winger reading this page that haven’t left already. Despite supporting socialism, he dislikes the top-down oriented version, for causing stagnation and being able to fall to cronies. Instead, he wants the workers to collaborate with the state instead of being controlled by it, like Tripartism, or Bipartism for a better name. This could possibly be done through a handful of guilds categorized by industry/areas of employment such as Agriculture, Information Technology, Construction, etc.
Nonexistism also despises Capitalism for being a hedonistic, materialistic, and selfish ideology. If left unfettered, it will inevitably lead to these abombinations. It is also a member of the old left, despising the new synthetic “left” designed to neutralize the workers and keep the oligarchs safe. Additionally, Nonexistism prefers communitarianism over complete collectivism, thinking socialism works better on a local scale. However suprisingly, Nonexistism does not support Egalitarianism. Complete equality is impossible to achieve, except maybe in a Hive-Mind Collectivist society. He supports equality of opportunity, but not equality of outcome.
In terms of trade, Nonexistism is a Protectionist, expressing the importance of Self-Reliance. Our economy is not to be tampered with foreign corporatocucks, and foreign countries in general. Hell, if possible, bring in full autarky. We really don’t need to be the new West Africa economically enslaved by the French.
Also, Landlords get the gullotine. Problem ?
Nonexistism’s home quadrant. it will gladly ally with Consocs, Nazbols, the old left in general and is willing to tolerate MarketSocs and… *sigh* fine, I guess I’ll work with communists, even if the majority of them thinks nationalism is bourgeoisie and supports …whatever this is.
I totally won’t backstab them later. The only exceptions he could think of are social imperialists, Duginites, and unironic Social Feudalists.
Nonexistism is supportive of authoritarian unity, unless they are reactfags or degenerate neo-nazis. Whether if they are interventionist or not will also be considered, and Nonexistism not willing to ally with the shitlibs of this quadrant. It is largely neutral on whether to ally with (normal) fascists or not.
If Authoritarian Unity fails, Nonexistism will attempt Left Unity. It knows that the modern state of this quadrant would likely despise the ideology, but there are the few very rare traditionalist/old leftist members that can be found after a bit of digging.
If they are somewhat aligned with me and hate neoliberalism then yes. Otherwise, go into the pits with the LibRights.
Nonexistism is staunchly isolationist in foreign policy, believing that the affairs of other nations aren't our problem, and if it was to be, only minor cooperation (NOT ALLIANCES) with similar-aligned nations is to be allowed. It is also anti-imperalist and supportive of national liberation, seeing colonialism as a genocidal and destructive force. (e.g. Congo Free State under Leopold II and the Rape of Nanking) However, despite this, Nonexistism advocates for militarism over pacifism, knowing that isolationism without it means fresh meat out in the open for neocons and other outside threats. The only time the ideology would ever be interventionist would be for the reason of national defense.
Speaking of neocons and geopolitics in general, Nonexistism despises the west, believing them to be no better than the Jihadists or Showa rapists. But the east is not that better and especially has a dislike for Putin for being a reverse colonialist (but is still neutral on the Ukraine war overall) and whatever the fuck is going on in Iran. If applied to Europe, it would be a rock-hard Euroskepticist. And contrary to fairly popular belief, I'm not a damn North Korea fanboy, I only like the Kim Il-Sung era and Jong-Il and Jong-Un can die in a hole.
And yes, I am a diehard nationalist. I dislike Globalism ( Alter-Globalization is tolerable) and want my country's self-determination instead of being a Neoliberal puppet state with a dying birthrate. Defending national culture is also ideal, one great culture for one great nation instead of this frankly, lifeless mess. I am also skeptical of immigration, wanting to clamp down on it so that only people that learned the values/language of the country and possess considerable merit can move in. And before people start accusing, I don't want Ethnonationalism. The Balkans/former Yugoslavia is a good example why. Taking part of a World Federalist government would be equally as bad, leaving the entire world under one, most likely Eurocentric, government. Hundreds of millions of square miles and billions of people to manage with different cultures and identities, some cultures contradicting each other. What can go wrong? Pan-Nationalism is a better alternative, wanting something similar to the Strasser Brothers' ideas, striking a balance of nationalism of local identities and the greater picture. But even this still will most likely take lots of planning to achieve.
This section is a speedrun of views that don't deserve their own sections (mostly societal). Some reasons for this could be for Nonexistism believing that this is really obviously needed shouldn't even be debated about (e.g. Environmentalism and Feminism), petty topics, or the laziness demon.
- The Environment -
- Agrarianism vs Industrialism - I'm sure the two can coexist.
- Abortion - No kill baby plz
(except when the baby is from rape/incest or if its dangerous otherwise, then murder away)
- LGBT - They're people, nothing less, NOTHING MORE. Idpol bastards are obsessed with this topic for some reason.
- Feminism -
- Guns -
- Justice System - Punitive. End of discussion.
- Race -
I'm sort of a closeted one myself, butjudging people based off of melanin is bad folks.
- Technology - Keep it and keep expanding it.
- Realism or Idealism - As annoying as it is, realpolitik is (unfortunately) needed.
- Is Loving Jesus Legal Yet? - Yes it is, but keep it out of government.
I honestly don’t even know what to put here.
Nonexistism is generally found lurking in PCB and PCBA, with the occasional edit or two. He is generally a friendly person, and can hang around with people with differing ideals. Also, expect a lot of memes and irony (especially guillotine jokes). Just don’t be a dick or a control freak site mod like Buni.
Sometimes if you piss him off enough, he acts like a Korean version of a Little Pink.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw the Black Front flag; the hammer blue and the sword red.
- Fill the ball in with white.
- Add the eyes and you’re done! Optionally, give the ball a Phrygian cap.
Yes, I will get around to adding all of you, I’m just lazy.
- Red Communitarianism - Hm, maybe.
- Anti-Pornism -
- Militarist Transhumanism - Terrible quality of the page aside, a military is needed to defend the nation from interventcucks and imperialists, just in case.
- Fusion Populism - "We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."
- Southern Integralism - Religious differences aside, you’re pretty based and our views match up quite well.
- Paleolibertarian Socialism -
- Triequism -
- Socialism with a Human Face - Too liberal for my liking, but way better than that fucker Brezhnev.
- BERNHEism - Ugh, you became a capitalist! Everything else I can work with though. Hate that you became interventionist too, but judging from what I read it seems to be for pragmatic reasons so barely tolerable. At least you're not a neocon.
- Yoda8soup Thought - Me but more hippie. Needs a bit more state and more revolutionary sentiment, but fine otherwise.
- New Model Of Cheesenism - Decent economics, and I like the worker's rights and anti-capitalist sentiment, but tone down with the reactionarism. Also, wtf is with the imperialization of Southeast Asia thing and the Sinophobia stuff?
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Simping for showaites and being a cappie isn’t good, but I guess everything else is fine.
- AshleyHereism - Not that much written on your page, but you seem to be a Social Anarchist, so I'm going to assume you have common traits of LibLefts, such as cultural leftism and internationalism. Not fond of the two, so its a spot down here. But environmentalism and socialism is still based, and you seem to be a nice person.
- O'Langism - Same as above, but more syndicalist and mutualist.
Also, whats wrong with red fascism?
- Eurosocialism - Me but on steroids. Hmmm....
- National Collectivism - Thats a bit too far on the collectivism.
- Neo-Kiraism - A friend I talk to on discord, pretty chill. Ideology? Not much written so I can't judge for sure, but I will judge on what IS written. I'm sorry, but I only care if MY nation is free from Neoliberal Imperialism, despite how awful it is. Also, Gender Acceleration, Sexual Liberation, and H*donism is cringe.
- Atronism - Good guy, but is your typical globalist ML. Also, Esperanto? Gender abolition? Really?
- Matthism - Jesus Christ, my literal opposite except some parts on technology and culture.
Pol Pot really didn't kill enough.
- HelloThere314ism - Yeah sorry, I despise egoism of all kinds and forms. Though he seems like a decent person, despite what I would expect from an Egoist.
- Putinism - Fixed Yeltsin's bullshit, but imperialism is still irredeemable.
- Racism - It’s bad, folks.
Please don’t ask about my opinions on White, Japanese, and Jewish people, Its a joke, I swear!
- Pink Maoism - The Cultural Revolution with Western synthetic leftism would be an absolute disaster.
- Anti-Nazbol - Even the page seems like its liberal and libertarian coping. Also, fuck you, I can be as culturally conservative, nationalist, and socialist as I want!
- Liberal Tridemism - You call yourselves tridemists, but most of you guys only support two of the principles lmao.
- Anarcho-Nazcap - Hans-Hermann Hoppe.
- Ultra-Nonexistism - If I was a TNO ideology. This is too extreme, even for me.
No one should find out my true opinion on this. No one.
Depths of Hell
(Self-Inserts only go down here if the people behind them are absolute dicks.)
- Siegeism - Siege these nuts.
- Turnerism - Neo-Nazi terrorist clown. Do I need to say more?
- Rockwell Neo-Nazism -
- O9Aism - What the fuck?
- Egoist Hedonism -
- Yeltsinism - I told you liberals are tards, how the fuck did you undo literally everything the Soviet Union built up?
- Schwabism - IRL Fordist.
- Santa Claus Skepticism - Obvious.
- Liberal Internationalism - *Insert "I hate the Anti-Christ" joke*
- Progressive Colonialism - [Comment Removed By Moderator]
- Inexistent Proto-Ideology - Lets not talk about this. Ever.
The New Pantheon of Gods
- National Pol Potism - Oh... He just like me... He just like me fr!!!
- True egoism - This is hands-down the best and most well made self-insert on PCB/PCBA I have seen thus far.
Need to Read
- The Decline of The West by Oswald Spengler
- The Green Book by Muammar Gaddafi
- The Selected Works of Kim Il-Sung
- Germany Tomorrow by Otto Strasser
- San Min Chu i: The Three Principles of the People by Sun Yat-Sen
Recommend stuff if you want.
- : On Liberty, Principles of Political Economy and On Socialism by John Stuart Mill(more or less the basis of modern left-liberalism)
- ComradeAlaois - Add me.
- XarTario - Can you add me to your self-insert relations? Former self-insert: XarTario Thought; Current self-insert: Neo-XarTario Thought
- AshleyHere - Why don’t you exist?
- Being shattered across time and space does that to you.
- BERNHE0504: Hold on a sec, my policy on interventionism isn't really fleshed out yet. It's not THAT kind of interventionism. I'm not a hawk, I swear!
- Pantheonism - Why are you Anti-Japanese but not Anti-American? Anyways, if you just hate the political system of Japan instead of the entire people then you are Anti-Japan but not Anti-Japanese. And yes I am 🤓.
- I forgot to add Anti-Americanism to antis, doing that real quick. And thanks for the tip.
- Pantheonism - No problem laddie. Anyways, could you please add me to your relations?
- I forgot to add Anti-Americanism to antis, doing that real quick. And thanks for the tip.
- New Model Of Cheesenism- well add me ?
- Yoda8soup - Add me?
- AshleyHere - Add me my good man.
- Added. Do me a favor and add me to your page as well?
- Atronism - Could you add me?
- Neo-Kiraism - ayo add me mate
- O'Langism - add me?
- Southern Integralism - Very based. Add me.
- Matteel - Please re-add me.
- Nastyism-I added you. Please add me.
- Glencoe- add me
- Floofel's Thought - Added ya, add me please?
- HelloThere314 - Add me?
- KorwinFan1991 - Add me, K*rean commie filth.
|DATABASE ERROR - NO ENTRY PRESENT|
|Previous||Inexistent Proto-Ideology • Inexistent Ideology|
|Variants||Ultra-Nonexistism • Right-Wing Nonexistism|
- Not Anti-JapanESEism. Theres a difference.
- The non-meme versions