AnFash, full name Nilssonian Anarcho-Fascism, is a libertarian right, culturally right ideology. It wants to abolish the state and create a communal society based on the doctrine of fascism.
Main views about:
He believes that woman are not equal to the man when it comes to perform and absorb violence, they shouldn't participate in direct combat. As an example he points out that woman in Saudi Arabia live in the worst possible conditions, yet doesn't initiate revolution, as well as woman on the west ignore or even support it, all because they lack of aggression. Male slaves on the other hand "rebelled since the down of time, with varying degree of success". He also thinks that woman shouldn't have voting rights because politics is directly connected to violence.
Political Science defines the state as the organization that has complete control over a fixed geographical area. Complete control is ensured through the state’s monopoly on violence. To keep it, state tries to turn man, who are capable to produce violence, into woman by forbidding any way to aggress. Rights does not exist without no one who is capable to uphold it. Constant calm, peace and abundant resources create a window for feminism. To solve this he propose to change the legal system to reintroduce duels. Monopoly on violence should be distributed between everyone. It's not necessary to fight by yourself, someone else can protect your rights too. This will also prepare people to defend anarchy from potential external threats.
As briefly mentioned above, state is a threat for people's ability to fight, eventually it won't be able to protect itself, instead people should protect themself. Nilsson propose to form free militias instead of regular army. It is the only defensive system that would not contribute to the classic security dilemma in international relations, because it would be a pure defense resource that could not easily be transformed into an offensive force. It would be next to impossible for an external analyst to determine the country’s military capability, and that asymmetry would make occupation virtually impossible.
"If someone has committed a crime serious enough that the people of that society deem him unfit to be among them, it is the most natural thing in the world to remove him. Depending on the nature of the crime, the punishment should be enforced either by outlawing the person, thereby carrying it out implicitly if no one is prepared to defend him, or via single combat if the crime is an unforgivable wrongdoing against an individual. Even at lower levels of injustice, if society could not accept having the person as a neighbor, he is forced to leave the specific geographical area. Where he will go is totally insignificant, the only relevant point is that he won't stick around to keep pestering his neighbors. A society that is not afraid of conflict can ”ask” its denizens to leave and never return, which sets a healthy precedent for strangers aspiring to integrate into the in-group."
Nillson is cultural nationalist because as he say: "The difference between war and migration is the immigrants assimilate. Therefore, immigration without intention of assimilation is an act of war." He compares his own government with shepherd that opened the gate to the wolves, under the pretence that all animals should get along. But wolves does not recognizes the authority of the shepherd.
He views all kinds of leftist political theory-crafting such as feminism, social constructivism, socialism, communism, leftist liberalism as a result of female political influence and therefore will be forgotten. All kind of leftist unable to challenge monopoly on violence because they add more to it. As an example why, he compares 2 revolutions: French and American. Both of them fought for freedom, but American defined it as the God-given right to life, liberty and property, later included in the Constitution. Thus, the state became the guarantor when it came to upholding these God-given rights. The distribution of power stipulated in the Constitution became the chains that held the state in check, preventing tyranny and ensuring individual freedom rights in the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness. The French constitution, on the other hand, today still talks about liberté, égalité et fraternité – freedom, equality and brotherhood, the slogans of the French revolution. That fight was not about breaking the chains of the masters within the monarchy, it was about replacing them with themselves – the people. Everyone is devoured by the collective and united by the lowest common denominator to implement an artificial equality. As well as anarcho-capitalists, he views Icelandic Commonwealth as a good example to follow:
"In 10th century Iceland, society was divided into various fiefdoms called goðorð, where the political leader, or perhaps head of the clan is more accurate, was appointed solely by gaining the trust of the free peasants, and the interaction between them was completely voluntary."
He also views market relationships as a product of high-trust society:
"What binds a society together is the trust in one’s neighbor; that is what lays the foundation for what has come to be known as a high trust society – a phenomenon that exists predominantly in the West. This is the fundamental thing that makes transactions of valuable goods between denizens possible – you invest in each other."
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill in with black.
- Draw a crossing wheat plant and sword in yellow and the border white.
- Draw in the eyes.
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Yellow||#FFD525||255, 213, 37|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Fascism - Statist father.
- National Anarchism - This guy gets me!
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Almost there!
- Hoppeanism - Very close to me, but your court system makes a man weak.
- Nazi Ancap - He's even closer
- Jewish Anarchism - You showed everyone that nation doesn't need a state to protect identity.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Based anarchist but what will pacifism accomplish? Nothing.
- Neoreactionarism - We agree on some things, such as support for the free market and free speech, and we both like Hoppe , but you are against the abolition of the state.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - He's just in it for the violence not so much the ideology but we can work together if we wanna beat someone up.
- Queer Anarchism - Your extreme progressivism and emphasis on gay rights is cringe af but at least we both hate the state. But even then, why do you say my reasons aren't justified???
- American Model - Practiced duel law, created the smallest state in the history, sad that you gave woman right to vote, that was the point where decadence started.
- National Socialism - I took a lot of inspiration from you, too bad you are race purist.
- Welfarists - "People on social welfare are reduced to nothing more than breeding machines and election cattle for the left."
- Matriarchy - "To have men rule is no guarantee for success, but to have women dominate society is, on the other hand, a certain road to socialism and misery."
- Hobbesism - You were right, but in the end Leviathan is going to consume one it was claimed to protect.
- Progressivism - SJW I wanna assault!
- Pink Capitalism - Your minority representation makes me sick!
- Neoliberalism - Your immigration policies are replacing us!
- Donnovan - Victim of feminist propaganda.
- Anarcho-Communism - Oxymoron.
- Satirical Anarcho-Fascism - Am I a joke to you?