New Democracy is a democratic, authoritarian left, and very progressive ideology. New Democracy is Mao's idea of a new democracy for China which will eventually lead the path to Socialism and eventually Communism in China. New Democracy was basically attempt by Mao to jump China from feudalism to socialism in one revolution instead of two unlike how Marx viewed.
New Democracy essentially believes that democracies before are known as "Old democracy" which is basically democracy that is ruled by the bourgeoise. According to Mao, parlimentarianism is just an instrument to promote a dictatorship of land owners and bourgoise. As such Mao created an idea known as New Democracy to achieve full dictatorship of the proletariat that'll free China from feudal and colonial and semi-colonial aspects of China as well as Japanese Imperialism.
In a New Democracy system, China adopts a People's Congress system. The People's Congress system goes from township, district, to county and provincial to national. Each People's Congress elects representatives to be in a higher people's congress. A revolutionary class in each congress should be achieved by universal suffrage. Democratic Centralism should be the main system in each People's Congress lead by the Communist Party of China.
New Democracy seeks to create a capitalist bourgeoise and socialist class struggle through the Bloc of Four Classes. The Bloc of Four Classes are proletarian workers, peasants, petty bourgeoise (small business owners), and nationally based capitalists. According to Mao, this is there because of the consequence of Imperialism in China. The Bloc of Four Classes can be seen on the Chinese Flag as the big star represents the Communist Party of China while the four smaller stars represent the Bloc of Four Classes.
New Democracy is essentially a stepping stone in the building of socialism in China. Under the lead of the Communist Party, the four classes are essentially trying to build socialism. The idea is that New Democracy is an intermediate stage before China reaches socialism. New Democracy allows for class struggle and because of imperialism, the bourgeoise class is essentially a consequence of it as well as the bourgeoise class is essential for ending feudalism. New Democracy seeks to put the bourgeoise democratic revolution and socialist revolution together as one rather than separate stages.
The Proletariat Workers and The Peasants
- Ergatocracy - We will create a dictatorship of the proletariat and our people's congress is based on.
- Maoism - Mao Zedong is the one who created me.
- Authoritarian Democracy - Democracy
at least in theorywith the lead of the Communist Party is based.
- Leninism - Your revolution allowed me to believe that a socialist revolution in a feudal society is possible especially those who have been ravaged by colonial powers for a long time.
- Agrarian Socialism - The Agrarian peasants are one of the blocs of classes and Mao loves peasants the most.
- Anti-Imperialism - WE MUST DESTROY ALL IMPERIALISTS FROM CHINA TO CREATE A NEW CHINA!!!
- Left-Wing Tridemism - New Democracy is the most adherent to Sun Yat-Sen's ideals.
- Particracy - The Communist Party shall lead the Four Blocs to socialism.
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Yeah you got me!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - The Cultural Revolution and the Great Leap Forward shall lead us to socialism.
Despite literally killing people.
- Socialism - My goal is to build socialism.
Petty Bourgeoise and Nationally Oriented Capitalists
- Xi Jinping Thought - Revisionist. But at least you are better than Dengism and your predecessors. You were wrong to imprison Bo Xilai. But I'd always pick you over western imperialists.
- Marxism-Leninism - I like you but some of you became revisionist later on. It was a dick move to imprison Bo Xilai. But I’ll always pick you over western imperialists.
- People's Democracy - Look I know we are very similar but most of you are filthy revisionists!
- Nationalism - We shall serve China and fight against imperialists for the motherland! But some of you are fascists.
- Revolutionary Committee of the Chinese Kuomintang Thought - Based left-KMT enjoyer, but still a petty bourgeoise.
- Marxism-Leninism-Maoism - Foreign admirers who want to build me in another country, but you kinda reject a lot of my ideals.
- Liberal Democracy - I like democracy but you are Old Democracy.
- Capitalism - You are better than feudalism and capitalists who honor the nation is based but most of you are imperialists. And I will remove you once I finally build socialism.
- Marxism - I will build socialism through putting the capitalist bourgeoise and the socialist revolution together. Also some of your supporters accuse me for class collaborationism.
- Bo Xilai Thought - Good job with the Chongqing Model and supporting me. But still too capitalist for me. Too bad that you were caught in the power struggle with Xi and fell due to your corruption.
Imperialists and Bourgeois Scums
- Dengism - Revisionist scum who killed my ideals. Never forget how you purged my supporters and crushed genuine Marxists during the Tiananmen Square Incident! Not to add how you enable crony capitalism from the 1990s onwards.
But still thanks for keeping the People's Congress System.
- Chiang Kai-Shek Thought - Reactionary cuck who betrayed Sun’s ideals! Soong Ching-ling was right to help the CCP to defeat you and create the RCCK.
- Imperialism - ONE OF THE GREATEST EVILS THAT WANT TO DESTROY CHINA!!!
- Neocolonialism - SEMI-COLONIALISM IS STILL COLONIALISM!!!
- Showa Statism - NEVER FORGET NANKING! I WAS MADE TO END YOU!!!
- Feudalism - WITH FEUDALISM THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW CHINA! WE SHALL END YOUR FILTH FROM CHINA!!!
- Parliamentarianism - YOU ARE JUST AN INSTRUMENT OF THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE LAND OWNING BOURGEOISE!!!
- Timocracy - DIE LANDLORD!!!
- Reactionarism - WE SHALL DESTROY ALL REACTIONARY FORCES AND IMPERIALIST FORCES IN CHINA!!!
- Khrushchevism - REVISIONIST AND RED IMPERIALIST THE ONE WHO RUINED THE USSR!!!
- Brezhnev Doctrine - YOU TOO!!