The Netherite Standard is a monetary policy that ties the value of a currency or currencies to the value of netherite and/or ancient debris.
Netherite is notable for being the highest tier of tools in Minecraft, especially when combined with diamond. Thanks to the laws of supply and demand, Netherite would have a relatively high value due to high demand for the substance (for smithing tables, tool repair) and the rarity of the substance.
- Gold Standard - My counterpart IRL, but you're too plentiful to be good in Minecraft. You also help keep my value high.
- Ancient Debris Accelerationism - You help keep netherite values up.
Wait a minute, you're inflating the economy.
- Austrolibertarianism - No more fiat!
- Astatine Standard - You're taking this non-renewable rare stuff wayy too far.
- Silver Standard - Dammit.
- Copper Standard - Isn't this just like an iron standard.
- Oxygen Standard - Why do I have to tie my money to air?
- Authoritarian Capitalist Minecraftian Rejectionism - Why did you reject me?!
|Economics - Arrow up, arrow down|
|Systems||Dirigisme • Neo-Keynesianism • Gift Economy • Gift Corporatism • Duoeconomism • Taijitu Economism • Lange Model • Slavery • Neo-Slavery • Cryptoism • Pewdiepie Economy • Tixonomy • Robuxism • Oxygen Standard • Astatine Standard • Netherite Standard|
|Concepts||Laissez-Faire • Market • Omni-Market • Deflationism • Inflationism-Lite • Economic inflationism • Hyperinflationism • Off-Inflationism|