Nesanel Thought is a self-insert ideology of Thai user NesanelF. It is fiscally Right-Wing to Far-Right, socially Right-Wing, Monarchist, Libertarian, Non-Interventionist, Democratic, Cultural Nationalist, Environmentalist and Federalist.
- I support decreasing the funding of the police, as too much unnecessary law enforcements erode an individual’s sovereignity. However, the police should still exist. Local police will have more say in each provinces through.
- I oppose the concept of Oligarchy. We shouldn’t let few people decide our lives in an authoritarian way. Instead, I support populism to let the common people be more free to determine themselves. The government should exist to serve the people, not some crony capitalists or bankocrats.
- I support the concept of Federalism, turning Thailand from 77 provinces into 77 federal states, increasing the states’ autonomy. The central government shouldn’t dictate too much on different provinces. Unitary governmental system is, for me, way too authoritarian and bureaucratic for a multi-ethnical country.
- I support the concept of Free Speech because it is necessary for an individual to express his or her opinions. Instead of the government enforcing complete censorship, individuals should be able to freely debate as long as one respects other.
- I view the Lese-Majeste Law as unnecessary because it only makes the government stronger and keep corrupt officials (for example, Suthep Thaugsuban) go unpunished.
- I support retaining our current monarchy. The monarch is not just a tourist attraction, but also the symbol of our national identity. However, as what I said above, I don’t support the concept of the Lese-Majeste Law.
- I support Semi-Direct Democracy as this type of democracy lets the populace vote to choose a representative to enforce laws within each state and to propose some policies. Politicians and deputies should exist to administer the laws. This type of democracy makes it harder for party switchers and corrupt politicians to lobby.
- I support Reform, opposed to revolution, as a market economy like my country is unnecessary for a bloody revolution, which hurts the populace and the economy in a long term.
- I oppose excessive economical regulations, seeing them as stagnative to a thriving market economy ( Keynesian Economics have already proven that). Economical regulations by a long term only benefits the big businesses more as they lobby with the government for more regulations to crush smaller competitors.
- I support minimal governmental interference in economics. People should have the Equality of Opportunity to start up businesses. The owners and workers should have the rights to freely negotiate in the international and national framework based on the Law of Supply and Demand.
- I support free banking. The Central Banks shouldn’t have a large say in the economics (The Central Bank only defends monopolies). We should, instead, support the competitive crypto-currencies based on the Gold Standard.
- Taxes aren’t always a theft, but we shouldn’t also pay too high taxes, which can hurt the economy in long term (For example, Japanese Economics) and gives the big government too much of a say. In short, I support Flat Taxes aka low taxes. The percentage of taxes should be between 10%-15%.
- Private Property is a bulwark to our society. Anyone should have the rights to profit from the land they own, as it’s natural for human beings. In summary, Free Market Economy is necessary for a country to economically thrive. The more freedom to start up businesses, the better the economy is.
- However, I am an environmentalist in a Right-Libertarian way. Pollution is, for me, a violation of the other private properties by one. A polluter will be economically punished in one way or another.
- I support the idea of gun rights. We shouldn’t rely too much on the police to defend ourselves from criminals, as sometimes, the police can collude with the crime syndicates which bribe them to erode the freedom of the common people. Gun control only makes criminals easier to kill someone, as they don’t follow the law. However, the minimum age of a gun owner should be 18.
- While I don’t fully oppose Free Trade, I also support some small amounts of tariffs (based on King Bhumibol’s concept of “Sufficiency Economy”) to protect our people from trans-national corporations and to keep our fiscal independence from other countries.
- Speaking of free healthcare, I believe it should be the local government’s decision to implement one, not the central government. The poor and ill should be helped in this way, or by private charities.
- I support Secularism, but it should also be up to the 77 states (including the Southern Muslim provinces) if they want to implement religious laws or not. Religions are what keep the society moral. Without religions, society will degenerate into nihilistic dictatorships like the Third Reich or most Communist states.
- I view culture and tradition as what keep our nation unique and what reflects ourselves. I support the concept of Social Conservatism as a way to preserve our culture and transmit all those values to the country, including national holidays. Social Conservatives should be able to freely express their opinions.
- I oppose the concept of Progressivism, not only because it erodes our national identity, but it also turns us into someone we aren’t. Progressivism as a whole will descend into Authoritarianism, this is proven true in the USSR or Napoleonic France. I view this as a souless form of ideology that breeds degeneracy and popularizes abnormal things that ruined countless lives.
- Abortion is not a woman’s rights. It is a murder that cuts unborn fetus’ chance to view the world. Abortion should be mostly illegal unless a woman’s life is threatened or a woman is a rape victim.
- I oppose the LGBTQIA+ community, not only because of their degenerate culture, but also the community erodes a sovereignty of religious, straight, or even the LGBT people who oppose the community. I don’t advocate for arresting LGBT people just because they were born that way. Instead, they should mind their own businesses, as they’ll be treated slightly different from straight people. But they’ll still be treated as citizens of the country.
- Racism as a whole is a very stupid idea. Not every races are born that way, and this stupid ideology of racism is only used to justify imperialism, tyranny, and genocides. I also oppose intersectionality aka Reverse Racism, which only promote national betrayal and divides the country as a tool of the elites. Individuals must combat racism ASAP.
- I support Civic and Cultural forms of Nationalism. Skilled and talented immigrants are welcome to the country, but they should also assimilate into our culture (depends on which provinces). I oppose the concept of Multiculturalism because we cannot accept some detrimental external cultures which can divide the country.
- Unlike other conservatives, I support legalization of drugs, as keeping them illegal only make people more unsure about the drugs. This legalization of drugs is the best method to combat drug uses, as drugs’ prices will drop and the drug dealers will actually go bankrupt. However, the minimum age of a citizen who can legally buy drugs is 18.
- Speaking of Feminism, I support the concept of the first and second waves of feminism. Women should have the rights to determine themselves, as they can choose to be tradwives, nuns, businesswomen, or even the Prime Minister. However, I oppose the concept of the third and fourth waves of feminism, as it only makes gender equality pointless as these type of feminists are as misogynistic as them.
- I support Swiss-style non-interventionist foreign policy and I support Pacifism in any cases. There’s no true good or bad side in a war. There’s no good reason to get ourselves in wars, as they only make the elites and the military-industrial complex profit while the common people and soldiers die for nothing.
- I support neither the West or the East, as aligning with these blocs doesn’t give any benefits for Thailand for a long way. The West tends to be more progressive and globalist, while the East tends to be more authoritarian and in favor of planned economy. It’s the best for us not to involve ourselves with this stupid Cold War game.
- I am a proud Thai National Conservative. I am proud of my country, nation, religion, and culture to the blood. I will do the best in anything to improve my country, not serving other countries’ special interests. Nation, Culture, and Identity are what my ancestors lost their blood in their struggle against any odds, and I will fight to the last breath for my country. I have ZERO tolerance to any types of national traitors .
- ASEAN, for me, is a useless regional alliance like the the European Union. We shouldn’t interfere in an alliance that doesn’t care about the Thai people. This regional alliance also makes my country being more dependent to other Southeast Asian countries rather than Thailand itself.
- I support digging the Kra Canal (strange that I support some of Thaksin Shinawatra’s policies), as this canal will make the country profit more in international naval transportation, as the ships don’t have to stop at Singapore anymore and pass the Kra canal in Thailand instead, which can boost the Thai economy.
- This was the era before I get involved in politics, when I was a child. I used to only care about studying hard and pursue my own future. Back then, I didn’t know about politics, so there’s nothing much in this era.
- This was the era when I was getting into the first stage of politics. I was told by my parents how great Thaksin Shinawatra was when he was the Prime Minister. I was fascinated how he made Thailand an economical power. I used to oppose Free-Market Capitalism and neoliberal economics. So, I turned my eyes on Keynesian economics, and became a social democrat.
- This was the era when I discovered wider politics and became more critical to the West. At that time, I met a friend who simped for the CCP, making me believe that China is an actual functioning socialist country. He turned me into a tankie and a Xi Jinping simp.
- This was the era when I realized that authoritarianism is a no-go for me, and that my friend’s ideology was simply stupid as I’d realized that China is actually an Authoritarian Capitalist state. I quit being a tankie because of this. This era was the time when Sam Kibs (aka Three-Fingers mob) were very popular as Pr*yuth won the elections “fairly”. (Fr it’s not even a real election. The 250 senates who helped him were already selected by him.) So, I decided to tone down my authoritarian socialism and embrace democratic socialism instead.
- After I tried to understand more about socialism, I’ve realized that equality that the economical system preaches is just equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity, and its end results will always be Authoritarianism that pretends to “care” about the poor. I was recommended by my university professor, who was a liberal conservative, into Milton Friedman’s economics. He told me that the West is obviously better than China. He also told me why Capitalism is so successful, as other economical systems had failed. The more I listened to him, the more I became a Chicagoan libertarian. Plus, I have had enough of many leftists simping for authoritarian quasi-fascist states like Russia and Iran. So, I, at one point, supported the principle of Neoconservatism.
- This is the era my current political views are. I’ve realized that true libertarians will not risk other people’s lives in pointless foreign wars. I have become quite skeptical of Milton Friedman’s advocacy of Free Trade. I also realized that I should put my nation, tradition, and liberty first, as they reflect what I am in my nation. Globalism has actually done more negative things than positive things in my current POV, as it is just colonialism with a smiley face. I’ve also extended myself into other libertarian schools of economics, such as the Austrian economics. Now, I also support right-wing populism and national libertarianism. To preserve my freedom, I must put my nation first. I also embrace some parts of the original form of Paleoconservatism. I have realized that mindless progressivism will always end up into a tyranny, like the USSR, or Revolutionary France. This is where I choose to study more about Paleolibertarianism.
- The North Atlantic Treaty Organization used to be a defensive military alliance to counterbalance the threat of the red terror back in the days of the Cold War. Since the fall of the USSR, NATO became obsolete in this modern era. NATO nowadays is just a plain offensive military alliance that lost its real purpose. This military alliance has murdered millions of people of the Third World, as it is just imperialism with a smiley face. The solution is, NATO should be decentralized, but it should still exist as its original purpose, a defensive alliance against Russian and Chinese imperialism. After these two are pacified, NATO shall be peacefully dissolved.
- The European Union is the economical alliance that has ruined countless lives of the European working class in favor of the cosmopolitan elites by slowly removing EU member states’ national sovereignty alongside with the unelected bureaucracy and open borders policy. The EU doesn’t care about the European lives and just make countries more fiscally dependent on them. Greece is one of the examples of that. This is the reason why Brexit happened at the first place. Down with the Eurofederalists. I strongly oppose the European Union.
- The CCP is an illegitimate government that is ruling China thanks to Mao doing nothing to help Chiang against the Imperial Japanese forces during WWII. As someone who has some Chinese inheritance, I view Chinese people as my brothers, but I view anyone who fully supports the CCP as traitors to China. Despite opposing the CCP, I will never view the Pan-Green cucks in Taiwan as good guys, as the DPP is destroying the legacy of the ROC aka True China. In this situation, I’ll support some good Pan-Blue parties in Taiwan to get rid of the Pan-Green cucks, and defend the country from the threat of the CCP.
- North Korea is a failed zombie government that only survive through financial aid of its nearest neighbors . The Kim Dynasty has been oppressing the North Korean people ever since its foundation with mass surveillances, rabid militarism, brainwashing via propaganda 24/7, mass starvation, cultism, excessive collectivism, and threatening its neighbors with nukes. In this situation, I will always support South Korea in its reunification with the North, without any presences of the Worker’s Party of Korea and any foreign interventions .
- The Jews have owned the Holy Land for thousands of years before the Romans came. The Jews after being expelled by Emperor Hadrian from the Holy Land faced a lot of persecution under the guise of anti-Semitism for centuries, specially in Europe. This was the reason why the Jews cannot be stateless anymore. The Holy Land has to be returned to its rightful owners, the Jews. The Jews accepted the 1948 UN Partition of the Holy Land, the Arabs refused. Look, I know what Israel is doing against the Arabs in West Bank and Gaza is bad, but I also have to remind you that Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and other Arab terrorist groups want to, I mean for real, exterminate every single Jewish citizens of the Holy Land. In this case, Israel must annex the West Bank and Gaza, while also treating the Arabs as their equal citizens. However, I also oppose foreign powers dictating the fate of the Holy Land too.
- Russia is a failed oligarchy full of corruption. Russia has absolutely ZERO rights to dictate the fate of Ukraine. Implying that Ukraine has a long history of abusive history with Russia. It’s not Ukraine’s fault that the people had taken down the national traitor president Yanukovych. The Russian minorities have more basic human rights in Ukraine than in Russia. (Wonder why alot of the Russian-speaking Ukrainians side with Zelenskyy?) In this case, I will support Ukraine’s complete national independence from both Russia and the EU. Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk should remain parts of Ukraine. I will also support the Anti-War movement in Russia, too.
- The Tatmadaw Regime is an illegitimate government that robbed the liberty of the Burmese people. Min Aung Hlaing has been butchering his own people, including the Burmese and also minorities, worsen the minority tensions in the country. The NLD didn’t handle the situation in the country well either, considering the influx of the Rohingya refugees around the region. In this case, I strongly oppose opening borders with Myanmar, and will support the People’s Defense Force aka the Anti-Tatmadaw Force against the Tatmadaw Regime. Death to Min Aung Hlaing, free the Burmese people.
- The Kosovar people faced the brutality of the Milošević Regime back in the days of the Yugoslav Wars. There’s no point for the Kosovar Albanians to go back to Serbia. In this case, Northern Kosovo (the Serb majority part) should be given back to Serbia, while the rest of Kosovo joins Albania.
- The Islamic Republic is a threat not only to the Middle East but also to the world. It is an oppressive Islamic theocracy that does nothing but to keep the Iranian people under the feet of the Ayatollah. Before 1979, the Iranian people enjoyed living standards in the same level that of the West. After the Revolution, Iran is stuck in a Dark Age-style Islamic Theocracy that has ruined Iran’s relations with the world, specially its former best friend, Israel. In this case, I fully support the Iranian diaspora movement against the Islamic Republic.
- The House of Saud, alongside with the Neocons, has been exporting and financing Islamic terrorism, while destabilizing the Middle East since 9/11. The House of Saud had also colluded with the Bush ‘43 Administration to cover up the links to the 9/11 hijackers. The Neocons are also arming the Saudis to bomb Yemeni women and children, and also sponsoring Islamic terrorism worldwide. In this case, there’s nothing much to do with the Saudis. We just need to stop arming the Saudis who are murdering Yemeni women and children.
- The US, right now, is a duopoly that only serves the mega corporations. The country has lost its true purposes of democracy. The GOP is full of RINOs, Neocon warmongers, elites, corporatocrats, and statists. Even though the GOP today is just bunch of corrupt politicians, they have good people and factions in the party, such as the Tea Partiers, House Freedom Caucus, Paleocons, and Nationalists. The Democrats, however, are just the same corrupt politicians but with forced globalism, progressivism, high taxes, infinite wars in the Middle East, and incompetent K*ynesians. In this case, third parties in the US such as the Libertarian Party or the Constitutional Party should rise. If there’s no other options, rather side with the GOP than the Democrats.
Countries I have been to
- National Libertarianism - Don’t tread on me and my nation! This is my main ideology.
- Libertarian Conservatism - Proof that not all Conservatives are filthy statists. This is also my ideology.
- Capitalism - The most successful economical system on the planet. This is the true form of Meritocracy, as everyone has the Equality of Opportunity.
- Austrolibertarianism - Menger and Mises were based asf. Free market economy and Laissez-Faire capitalism are gigabased.
- Hayekism - A true student of the Austrian School of Economics. I like your views on healthcare through.
- Libertarian Monarchism - Monarchies with free-market capitalism and liberty are what I really love. Proof that not all monarchies are statists. Also Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein is 💪💪💪.
- National Conservatism - NATION AND TRADITION!
- Right-Wing Populism - The true heir to conservatism unlike these pretenders.
- Semi-Direct Democracy - The best form of democracy.
- Paleolibertarianism - Nation, Tradition, and Liberty first, not special interests first!
- Cultural Nationalism - A Nation should share atleast a single common culture, and the immigrants who come here should assimilate into our culture.
- Neo-Nationalism - Make Nationalism Great Again. We shall not be slaves of the transnational corporations!
Get rekt Huawei and Tiktok!
- Anti-Communism - Communism has been a plague to the world since 1917. Edgy teens who simps for this won’t last a second in countries like Cuba.
- Classical Conservatism - Too culturally right but you make alot of valid points about degeneracy. Also Edmund Burke was indeed a gem.
- Conservative Liberalism - A based liberal.
- National Liberalism - Same as above.
Taiwan DPP and Navalny are kinda cringe.
- Classical Liberalism - Party like it’s 1776!
- Green Libertarianism - Privately owned forests are still private properties. Pollution hurts other private properties.
Get rekt environment-hating commies!
- Distributist Libertarianism - Why have few capitalists when you can have many? Keep our small and medium businesses safe from transnational corporations!
- Liberal Tridemism - Best Tridemist. The ROC is the real China. Hu Shih was indeed a certified Chad.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Me but more radical.
- Korwinism - Same as the above with the crown. I love how you make leftoids and PiSs voters cope and seethe.
- Paleoconservatism - Me but more statist, good lad for a true American conservative. Supporters aren’t exactly like Fuentes, Buchanan, or the AIP.
- Pacifism - Read my lips, no more pointless wars.
- Constitutional Monarchy - All Hail the King!
- Federalism - Why let the central government dictate the whole country when we can let local governments to sort out problems which is an easier thing to do.
- Fiscal Conservatism - Tax cuts go brrrrr. Not sure about free trade through.
- Interculturalism - We shouldn’t dictate too much on the native minorities’ cultures, as they are still internal cultures.
- Post-Libertarianism - Good lad for a statist. If there are too much of them , I’d reconsider becoming a full blown Laissez-Faire Statist .
- Alt-Lite - Young conservatives and libertarians unite against the elites and progressives!
Some of you need to touch some grass and go outside through.
- Zionism - Israel is, indeed, miles better than the Arab World, as it is the only real democracy in the Middle East alongside with Turkey.
Now stop sucking some Neocon money and getting us involved in your wars.
- Civic Nationalism - Better than multiculturalism but you’re way too tolerant to immigrants.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - Neoclassical Liberalism is weird, but this is more preferable to these “conservative” commies.
- Hoppeanism - Fringe AnCap who is even more extreme form of myself.
That “physical removal” thing you advocate is based.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - You’d have been fine if you’re not exactly like that thing. Khama is based but Pr*yuth and PiSs are cringe and bluepilled.
- Social Libertarianism - Same as above but with civil issues. Andrew Yang is weird.
- Japanese Liberal Democracy -
Get rekt Pooh bear and filthy 50 cent army.Based traditional values and nationalism. I like how you protect Japan from them. However, alot of you are too interventionist, K*ynesian, and too compromising with the genocide denialists.
- Pinochetism -
I really like free helicopter rides for those filthy commies.Too authoritarian for my taste but you’re miles better than any dictators tankies unironically simp for . Thanks for making Chile the richest country in Latin America, through.
- Kemalism - Thanks for saving Turkey from colonialism and made the country the first truly democratic country in the Muslim World. However, you remind me of him.
- Pahlavism - The Iranian version of the above but with a monarch. I feel sorry that he betrayed you in favor of him.
- Neo-Ottomanism - Keep Turkey safe from them . Don’t listen to what the MSM said about Tayyip Erdogan. He may be religious but he isn’t fully against Kemalism. You’re not really that repressive against the Kurds and other minorities in Turkey. Two things I dislike about you are your cronyism and the plan to flood Europe with refugees and migrants.
- Welfare Chauvinism - Me if I had remained a K*ynesian and become this.
- McCarthyism - Good idea to arrest these filthy commies. Shame that your corruption ruined your reputation.
- Chiang Kai-Shek Thought - You were the true hero of China in WWII not him. Way too anti-capitalist through.
- Neoliberalism - Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher were indeed heroes of the last century. Today, it’s just crony capitalism, forced globalism, forced diversity, and pandering to progressivism.
- Liberal Conservatism - Can’t take these goofs seriously. A lot of modern mainstream “Conservative” parties in the West are just full of them.
- Neo-Libertarianism - Claims to be a Libertarian, yet supports the War on Terror, War on Drugs, and the military-industrial complex. You are the above but less statist.
- Revisionary Tridemism - A Liberal “Conservative” in Taiwan. You give the reputation of the modern KMT as being “puppet of the CCP”. The Three Noes by Ma Ying-Jeou were based through.
- Georgism - Capitalism is good but you should stop being a land commie. Also not sure about your advocacy for free trade.
- Conservative Socialism - MLK Jr. and George Orwell were heroes. However, this ideology is just manifestation of culturally right tankies and 50 cent CCP apologists.
- Kaczysm - LDP of Japan but more corrupt, K*ynesian and authoritarian.
I hope JKM beat you, closet socialist. Also you remind me of Pr*yuth.
- Dengism -
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门Atleast you embrace Capitalism and made China an another economical superpower. You’re a mile better than Mao through.
- National Capitalism - Finally, a fashie with actually functioning economics. Still, stay away from me.
- Kahanism - The Jewish variant of the above.
- Reactionarism - You are way too anti-liberal. Returning us to the Dark Ages won’t get us anywhere. Still better than him, doesn’t say that much.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - You are just a Combatocracy. Better than Tw*tter mentality but still, Anarchism in general will never work.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - You are just a conservative for the sake of your statism, not the nation. L*kashenko is cringe but Orbán is based.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Same as the above but with fiscal issues.
- Stratocracy - Screw the Military-Industrial Complex. Military leaders don’t make good economists.
- Police Statism - You too. Corrupt cops only serve the Status Quo, not the populace. #BlueLivesDon’tMatter
- Neoconservatism - You are not a real rightist. What you conserve are endless wars in the Middle East and you almost ended the world at one point. Military interventions only cause the international refugee crisis, profits for the military-industrial complex, mass surveillance, and even worse relations with small developing countries. Liberal “Conservative” but more authoritarian. The only good thing you did, tbh, was ending the Evil Empire.
- Third Way - The above without any redeeming qualities. Blair, Obama, and Thaksin belong in the jail.
- Keynesianism - You are the reason why Capitalism is descending into this. The New Deal was a mistake and FDR was easily the most overrated POTUS in history. Also this school of economics breed an unhealthy culture of reliance via welfare, which only feed the lazy while good business owners flee from countries with higher taxes to countries with lower taxes.
Moderate wing of Socialism.
- Social Democracy - Do I need an another explanation of him?
- Social Liberalism - The above but even more hedonistic. Not surprised why do many modern liberals praise him so much.
- Bankocracy - The Central Bank shouldn’t have a say in economics.
- Ethnic Nationalism - You’ve ruined countless countries in the name of “ethnic purity”. Yeah, you and him should go fuck yourself.
- Multiculturalism - You are the above but intersectional. We shouldn’t bring external detrimental cultures into our society.
- Taiwanese Separatism - “Thanks” for ruining Taiwan, Lee Teng-Hui. You are not a real nationalist. You are just a puppet of them . Taiwan is the rightful territory of the Republic of China.
- Progressivism - You are brainwashing children to hate their own country and tradition. I know you will always end up being this. Your advocation for hedonism has ruined countless lives.
- Alt-Right “Libertarianism” - You will never be a real Libertarian, filthy Nazi. Grow up and touch some grass.
- “Libertarian” Socialism - You are a Socialist, not a real Libertarian. [Comment removed by a moderator, muted for 24 hours]
- Putinism - First, you have brought back the authoritarian days of the USSR, but with different economical system. Second, you have invaded Georgia and Ukraine without any good reasons. Third, your elitism only make your cronies richer, while the common Russian people starve. I don’t know why some of them like you, while leftoids also simp for you. Not even the good qualities of the past I used to like you, redeem you. Getting rid of Yeltsin’s cronies, preventing the 2008-2009 economical crisis in Russia, pacifying terrorism in the Northern Caucasus, or turning Russia into a bastion of Christianity and Europe. You’re just a scum like him after Ukraine.
- Islamic Capitalism - You and him colluded to hide the 9/11 evidences. You, alongside with him, are the reason why the Middle East is destabilized, and why he existed at the first place. Proof that reactionaries like you are the same degenerate as him.
- “Democratic” Confederalism - More like terrorist confederalism. You don’t represent the majority of the Kurds. I hope he beats you.
- Fascism - The ideology of terminally online 14 years olds who discovered the concept of politics. Never forget the atrocities you did to the Balkans, North Africa, and East Africa. Had Mussolini not invented you, tens of millions of unnecessary deaths would have been easily prevented.
- National Socialism and Stalinism - I don’t have to explain.
- National Bolshevism - The synthesis of the two ideologies above. I want to vomit when I heard about this dogshit ideology.
- Marxism-Leninism - You are the bane of my existence. Rather support him than you. I don’t know why alot of these edgy teens who hate capitalism simp for you, when you murdered even more people than him.
- Trotskyism - Just because you opposed Sralin, doesn’t make you better than him. In fact, you are literally just a red precursor of him.
- Marxism-Leninism-Maoism - Jihadis painted in red. [Comment removed by moderator, muted for 24 hours]
- Jihadism - Fake Muslims. [Comment removed by moderator, muted for 24 hours]
- Maoism - Probably Asia’s biggest criminal in the last century alongside with him. RIP BOZO, L. Your “Cultural Revolution” also inspired them.
Shame that CKS didn’t kill enough commies.
- Showa Statism - Never forget what you did to the rest of Asia during the last century, including the Rape of Nanking. Japanese war criminals deserve to burn in deepest pits of hell.
- Futurism - F*shoids without a redeeming quality. DIE. NOW. You are one of the reasons why he existed in the first place.
- Corporatocracy - You are not Free-Market Capitalism, but rather an artificial monopoly that regulates and crush smaller businesses. I’m not going to drink your corn syrup!
- State Liberalism - The Status Quo.
- Oligarchy - A nation shouldn’t be decided by just a few people. You are a plague that should be physically removed.
- ”Anti-Fascism” - “The fascists of the future will call themselves antifascists.” This is more than true now.
- Globalism - Imperialism with a Human Face.
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
- World Federalism - The above on steroids. Independent nations shouldn’t be collectively ruled by a few people.
- Separatism - Zero tolerance to any types of national betrayals.
- Racial Nationalism - Individuals must combat this type of collectivism seriously. Racism is just a justification of imperialism against other nations. Glad that the Allies buried you to the ground in WWII. Also Wignats are just internet losers who coom for Asian wife materials. Blacknats are just terrorists who want to cause more segregationism in the US. Ethnocacerism is just indigenous Nazism.
- Kleptocracy - “Thanks” for ruining the country, Pr*yuth.
- Social Authoritarianism - K*ynesian Economics without a redeeming quality.
- Alt-Right - Didn’t know there is a right-wing version of him. Stop cooming to trap p*rn and go outside.
- Pinkieism - You are the above but Chinese and feminine. No need to explain more.
- Anarchism and Totalitarianism - Two sides of a same coin.
- Neo-Marxism-Leninism - My complete opposite.
- Left Communism - rEAd tHeOrY liBtArD!1!!111!1!!1 How about you read basic economics?
- QAnonism - QAnon stands for Queers Anonymous.
Small-Government Conservative Gang
- Sr Deyvid Thought - We are very similar to each other, almost my ideological twin. I hope Santiago Abascal becomes the Prime Minister of your country.
- Noelism - Fellow Southeast Asian Right-Wing Populist. We stand strong together against the Regressive Left .
Tone down your support for them though.
- Pirate Tails - Culturally Left Right-Libertarianism is weird, but I know how you feel about succauths like PiSs being at your throat. ( Jaroslaw Kaczynski is like Pr*yuth’s Polish cousin.) We both love our countries too.
Not sure about the femboy thing but ok.
- Novoscarletism - One of the least bad socialists. Atleast we both oppose neocons and tankies. Nationalism and populism are based. Distributism is a tolerable fiscally left economical system. You are a decent leftist, opposed to some kakistocratic tankies like Leninis”based”.
- Pantheonism - World Federalism and socialism are a no go for me. However, what redeem you from being put below this tier are your support for monarchism, decent cultural views, and your opposition to tankies.
- Glencoe - Radicalism, technocracy, georgism, and mutualism are not a cup of my taste. However, your decent civic views and your opposition to them are respectable.
- Yoda8soup - Apart from your left-liberalism, you are tolerable.
- Neo-Banomyongism - You sound like a typical consoc, but atleast you view the ROC as Real China. Also fellow anti-Sam Kibber.
- Atronism - You’re my complete opposite but atleast you’re not into totalitarianism.
- AshleyHere - Anarchism will just end up being a Combatocracy, as a stateless territory without law will just be easily taken by the strongest anyways. Atleast you’re not a tankie.
- Nekoqingist Bolshevism - Average G.I. Joe, Captain America, and Rambo villain. Atleast you’re not a baizuo.
- New Model Of Cheesenism - Damn, an unironic Islamo-fascist. Market Socialism and Corporatism are the OPPOSITE of each other. No need to explain more.
New Leftoids Tier
(Note: This tier is exclusive to people who are absolute nutcases. I’ll not put anyone with cringish ideologies here unless you’re a serious threat to me, my friends, and the PCB community as a whole.)
- Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism - You are my complete opposite. Your shitty personality, how you vandalized alot of pages and userwikis, and your support for Second and Third World reactionaries to “own Western imperialists” despite being woke, are what make me put my lowest respect to you. You’re full of contrarianism and stupidity. Never forget what you and your friends like Leninis”based” did to good people like Applethesky. Grow the fuck up.
- PaleoFabius - A massive walking meme lmao.
- Mao-Clairo Synthesis - You, alongside with Jao and Polfax, ruined the PCBMH Discord server.
- Ananonboi123 - Indigenous extremist who soyrages to anyone who’s proud of their countries (yes, he even soyrages to a Bernie Sanders supporter like Matteel or pro-ROC people like Sykar). When people call you out you just say it’s “ideological critique”. Ideological critique my ass. You’re probably an anti-Semite too if someone defends Israel for just existing since you literally view every separatists as “progressive” even Jihadists like the ETIM or Hamas.
- Alexei Navalny () - Good for exposing corruption of the current Russian governmental system and support for Civic Nationalism, but too progressive, and too pro-EU for my taste.
Why did you support the annexation of Crimea in 2014 through.
You get your own tier
- Konfederacja ( Poland)
- Občanská Demokratická Strana ( Czechia)
- Reform UK ( United Kingdom)
- Scottish Libertarian Party ( Scotland)
- Reconquete! ( France)
- Vox ( Spain)
- Alternative for Germany ( Germany)
- Lega Nord ( Italy)
- Fratelli d’Italia ( Italy)
- CHEGA ( Portugal)
- Freedom Party of Austria ( Austria)
- Schweizerische Volkspartei ( Switzerland)
- Forum voor Democratie ( Netherlands)
- Libertarian Party of Russia ( Russia)
- People's Freedom Party ( Russia)
- Young China Party ( Taiwan)
- New Party ( Taiwan)
- Bharatiya Janatha Party ( India)
- People Power Party ( South Korea)
- Liberal Democratic Party (kinda) ( Japan)
- Constitution Party ( United States)
- Libertarian Party (kinda) ( United States)
- People’s Party of Canada ( Canada)
- Fidesz ( Hungary)
- Parti National-Libéral ( France)
- Freie Demokratische Partei ( Germany)
- Rassemblement National ( France)
- Sverigedemokraterna ( Sweden)
- UK Independence Party ( United Kingdom)
- Tories ( United Kingdom)
- Servant of the People ( Ukraine)
- Belarusian Popular Front “Revival” ( Belarus)
- Russia of the Future ( Russia)
- Labour Party ( United Kingdom)
- La République En Marche! ( France)
- Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands ( Germany)
- United Russia ( Russia)
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation ( Russia)
- Belaya Rus’ ( Belarus)
- Platforma Obywatelska ( Poland)
- Prawo i Sprawiedliwość ( Poland)
- Partido Socialista Obrero Español ( Spain)
- Sveriges Socialdemokratiska Arbetareparti ( Sweden)
- Sinn Fein ( Ireland)
- Communist Party of China ( China)
- Worker’s Party of Korea ( North Korea)
- Democratic Progressive Party ( Taiwan)
- Pheu Thai ( Thailand)
- Move Forward Party ( Thailand)
- Palang Pracharat Party ( Thailand)
- Communist Party of Vietnam ( Vietnam)
- Tatmadaw ( Myanmar)
- Lao People's Revolutionary Party ( Laos)
- House of Saud ( Saudi Arabia)
- Hamas ( Palestinian Territories)
- Palestinian Liberation Organization ( Palestinian Territories)
- Arab Socialist Ba'ath Party ( Syria)
- Hezbollah ( Lebanon)
- Partido Revolucionario Institucional ( Mexico)
- Democratic Party ( United States)
- Liberal Party ( Canada)
- Partido Comunista de Cuba ( Cuba)
- KAISER VS - Good stuffs about history memes and making me more interested with the cause.
- Jordan Peterson - Highly respectable Conservative Liberal.
- Paul Joseph Watson - One based Britbong. I love how you make the Regressive Leftoids cope and seethe.
- Nation TV - After the Kanok Gang are gone, you become a decent Thai news outlet.
- Amarin TV - One of my favorite domestic news outlet. Rather this than Voice TV or TOP NEWS.
- PragerU - Good for trolling leftoids but I know that the Nazis were not the same as Marxists. Also military interventionism and anti-environmentalism are big cringe.
- Ben Shapiro - Average military-industrial complex simping LINO. Atleast we both hate the Regressive Left .
- NFKRZ - Average Russian succdem who exposed the ugly side of the Russian governmental system. Nice.
- Life of Boris - Good contents for Slavic countries. However, you suffer from a highly cringe fanbase who simps for him.
- Infrared “Haz” - Unironic Nazbol who thinks that the Mongols and the Ottomans were socialists.
- Vaush - A “libertarian” socialist who supports the military-industrial complex and is a world federalist. You’re the everything wrong with the New Leftoids. Even Nick Fuentes is better than you.
Filthy z**phile and p*dophile
- Gravel Institute - Leftist version of PragerU.
- TOP NEWS - Average Pr*yuthoid “news” outlet.
- Voice TV - Average Sam Kib news outlet, slightly better than TOP NEWS but still a pr*ggoid propaganda.
Glencoe- add me to self insert relations plz?
- Nesanel Thought - Sure.
How do you mark a page as a self insert and uncomplete? (also i don't have a physical form please help) -Aledonianism
AshleyHere - Are you SamKibGuy?
- Nesanel Thought - No, I’m not.
- A dude on this place - Wasn't SamKibGuy around here in 2022?
- AshleyHere - yeah but he hasn’t edited anything in a few months
- Nesanel Thought - Yes
Atronism - You're my complete opposite and you seem like you would completely despise me. We'll get along great! Could you add me?
Noelism - Sawadeekap from Malaysia, add me?
Pantheonism - Hello there.
Novoscarletism - pls add me
LordCompost86 - Do you know the muffin man? Also add me please.
Owfism - add me?
- Nesanel Thought - Sure, the South had its faults, but the North turned the country into a backwater hellhole dependent on the USSR until Doi Moi reforms. Also the North Vietnamese tried to paint Thailand red, but they failed. Not to mention that Laos, the country that is supposed to be Thailand’s little brother, is now just puppet of Vietnam.
- A dude on this place - ok
- Nesanel Thought - I oppose the existence of the current Russian governmental system, since Putin doesn’t want to bring back the old Russian Empire, but rather the USSR with different economic system. Putin is that ex-KGB agent who still praise the Bolshevik criminals who butchered many people, including Stalin, while claiming that he dislikes the Soviet System. (Alot of Romanov nostalgists like Fedor Grudin in Telegram despise Putin.) Also I don’t view the RF as the true successor of the Russian Empire, but rather just a reconstructed USSR.
User:Radolf Dripler III - can you change the background color a bit, i can't see the text well.
- Nesanel Thought - Sure, Bundism exists, and the Jews would have been fine as a minority if anti-Semitism wasn’t that rampant especially in Europe for thousands of years. Also alot of the so-called “anti-Zionists” including terrorist groups like Hamas, Al-Aqsa Martyrs, Islamic Jihad, Muslim Brotherhood, or Hezbollah literally want to expel the Jews from the Holy Land. History has proven that the Jews cannot remain a minority anymore. I do acknowledge the atrocities Israel is doing to the Arabs, but I can tell that the Palestinian side isn’t always as innocent as the left portrays as.
| Conservatives - Conserving the nation |
|Main||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism •|
|Conservative||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada|
|Traditional||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Exclusive||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism|
|Normative||SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Inclusive||Conservative Party of Canada|
|Self-Inserts||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism • Neo-Mangoism|
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism|
|Main||Blue Environmentalism • Bookchin Capitalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts|| Admiralism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Metbolism • Neo-Councilism • M4RKAruism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • Third Aquarian Model • Neo-Immorxism • Uzarashvilism • |
Casagonism• Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Post Ego Anarcha-Nihilism • Ego-Progressivism • AshleyHere
|Liberals - Civil liberties, and reeeing at the Alt-right|
|Main||Anti-Nazbol • Coop Classical Liberalism • Liberal Corporatism • NymNism • Schwabism|
|Regional||Al-Shammarism • American Model • Democratism • Hillaryism • Hong Kong Democratism • Łże-Liberalism|
|Self-Inserts||Arctoism • Beryism • Celfloskyism • Chcknwngs Thought • Evolutionary Socialism • JoeyFloppaism • M4RKAruism • Mebroukism • • Metbolism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • oRange System • Retroliberalism • TDRHism • Yoda8soup Thought|
|Libertarians- Don't Tread On Me!|
|Socialists||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Geolibertarian Socialism • Minarcho-Mutualism • Tomjazzism •|
|Lassiez-Faire||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Heinrich-Cheungism JoeyFloppaism|
|Culturally-Left||• Tomjazzism •|
|Self-Inserts||• Tomjazzism •|