Neoliberaltarianism, also called Neo-Liberaltarianism, is an economically center-right to right, civically liberal/libertarian, globalist and culturally left ideology. It’s a mix of neoliberalism, liberaltarianism, neo-libertarianism, world federalism and e-democracy.
- Neoliberalism - I like you, but sometimes you are very statist.
- Liberaltarianism - I agree with you on almost everything, you just need to be more interventionist.
- Neo-Libertarianism - Cool, but a little bit of welfare isn't so bad, don't you think?
- World Federalism - We need to create a democratic world federation to serve the common interest of humanity.
- PirateTailism[Deleted] - Pretty based, just need to be more globalist.
- Piratism - I agree that we should reform copyright, but you are a little too radical. Less regulation of the Internet is cool too.
- Mutual Libertarianism - Economically you are cool, but nations are things of the past, we should go beyond them.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - In general you are ok, but conservatism is stupid and autarky is a horrible economic policy.
- Moonlitism[Deleted] - Very welfarist, and is probably against interventionism.
- Calreibozism - I don't understand what you stand for, but I like cats.
- Welfare Chauvinism - Nationalism, conservatism, regulationism, welfare and authoritarianism? You are my opposite!
- Neo-Airisuism - Do you want to see another graph?
- Waffleofthefuturism - Well, at least we agree on the economy.
- F.I.A.T - Fascist, I don't think I need to say more than that.
- Daveism[Deleted] - It's impressive how someone can be cringe at everything.
- Ego Post-Humanism - Post-Humanism is an interesting idea, but you spoiled it by mixing it with Egoism.
- Neo-YugoslavPartisanism - Socialism will not start to work just because it has less state.
- Me and my family.png
Me and my family
Political Evolution of Yori7