Neoliberal Fascism is a Totalitarian, Economically Right-Wing, Ultranationalist and Liberal ideology. It is the synthesis of Neoliberalism and Fascism.
Just like Fascism it's extremely nationalistic, but bases its Nationalism on something a little different. Instead of basing it on Culture or Ethnicity it bases it on liberal values and citizenship. It believes that other nations which could prove to be threath to the established ideology of the nation must be crushed and that everyone who lives under the state must adhere to its values.
It still believes in the concept of Liberal Internationalism, but doesn't come to the same conclusion as other Liberals. It sees that trade prevents wars and thinks that it can use this to its benefit. It will use Imperialism to create a great empire and will control its newly conquered land through trade. If they can trade then they won't revolt and will instead become loyal vassal states which are "secretly" ruled by International Corporations.
It believes in the roughly same economic system as normal Neoliberalism, but can be a bit more Technocratic and Pro-Big Business. Regulations are needed for a functioning market and can also be used to support businesses which fall in line with the state's agenda. International trade is supported, both as a way to control its vassal states and to further enrich the nation. It hates Economic Populism and Socialism.
Just like Fascism it's pro-hierarchy. It wants society to be ruled by a rich elite and loyal technocrats and experts. These people will enforce the will of the absolute state and ensure that dissidents are crushed.
Similarly to Fascism it believes in socio-cultural pragmatism, but it doesn't believe in the concept of Alternate Modernity instead favouring a Liberal view of progress and modernity. It supports all the policies a mildly progressive politician would; LGBT, Abortion, Feminism etc. However, it can also hold slightly conservative positions if it benefits it.
- Neoliberalism - Based father.
- Capitalist Fascism - You embrace both the market and fascism.
- Technocracy - Trust the experts. They know best.
- Civic Nationalism - The one and only nationalism, TRUE NATIONALISM!
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Enforcing the market through an authoritarian state! Cool.
- Pinochetism - We're pretty close.
- Western Chauvinism - Western values are worth protecting.
- Moderate Progressivism - This is great! Progress is important, but if some mild conservatism is beneficial then why not use it?
- Fascism - Corporatism and your anti-liberalism is kinda problematic.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Good thinking, but democracy and reactionarism is cringe.
- State Liberalism - Good start, but way too dogmatic when it comes to progress. Also, globalism? Why?
- Hyperborea Bidenism - Me if I was a deranged schizo. Racism is bad, though.
- Syndicalism - NO!
- Right-Wing Populism - The experts have deemed you a threat to our great society.
- Alter-Globalization - Literally my opposite.
- Reactionarism - You seem to hate everything I represent.