NeoRobloxism is the successor ideology to PaleoRobloxism. NeoRobloxism strongly believes ROBLOX games should be mostly or entirely for profit gains in Robux or real currency. NeoRobloxism's goal is not to make their games incredibly fun and unique, but rather to make them repetitive but also incredibly high in graphics to simply give the illusion of fun. They are one of the few ideologies that strongly support the pay-to-win game system.
NeoRobloxism gradually became the official ideology of Roblox, starting sometime around 2016 and fully materialising in 2018, with the rise of the "Simulator" genre.
NeoRobloxism strongly believes ROBLOX games should be mostly or entirely for profit gains in Robux or real currency. NeoRobloxism's goal is not to make their games incredibly fun and unique, but rather to make them repetitive but also incredibly high in graphics to simply give the illusion of fun. They are one of the few ideologies that strongly support the pay-to-win game system.
They also place a high priority on website cleanliness. Anything that they consider to be clutter is erased from the entire platform, regardless of public opinion. Tix were removed in 2016 as they were believed to be redundant to robux, the standard currency. Game genre filters were also removed a year or two later, as well as events and the 'party' feature.
Any kind of progress is NeoRoblox's wet dream, even if it's reverse progress. NeoRoblox has made a large majority of their moderation system based on an auto-moderator system instead of real people, which is why so many innocent ROBLOX players have been wrongly punished.
NeoRobloxism is known for being self-centered, power-hungry, but also lazy. They develop ROBLOX games to satisfy their own wants and rarely to make people happy. They love repetition, such as simulators and tycoons.
They occasionally remove people they heavily dislike from the entire site, usually of which are popular YouTubers. In 2019, PewDiePie was banned for being associated with controversial headlines at the time, despite not directly violating any rules, even going as far as filtering any mention of PewDiePie.
- [Capitalism] Capitalism my good friend! You're the voice of reason amongst these irrational buffoons, money is love, money is life.
- Sonic I appreciate that you literally do nothing about any fangames, which means more money for me, but you're technically still a competitor though.
- Squid Game Babe, it's time to milk you for the tenth million time today!
- PaleoRobloxism Brother, I can appreciate you through our bloodline, but you're not making the games very profitable now aren't you?
- Team Fortress 2 You're a dead hacker-infected game. Why don't people just play MY "superior" Typical Colours 2 instead?
- Bacon Hair Supremacism I removed you as the default avatar!
|Roblox Ideologies - ITS FREE!|
|The Foundation||Roblocism • NeoRobloxism • Robuxism • File:Roblox Studio.png Robloc Studioism|
|Player||Lisaism • Nicolism|
|Item||Chillism • Winning Smileism • Stitch Faceism|
|Group||Bacon Hair Supremacism • Trogunism|
|Historical||Tixonomy • PaleoRobloxism|
|Off-Compass||Roblosism • Sanatoriumism|