Neo-Yoriism is an economically right, civically anarchist, transhumanist and culturally left ideology who believes in a mixture of crypto-anarchism, agorism, left-rothbardianism , anarcho-capitalism, anarcho-transhumanism and panarchism. He returned to his old ideology: Yori Model.
Economically, Yori defends a laissez-faire capitalist economy, that is, an economic system in which transactions between private groups of people are free from any form of economic interventionism such as File:Regulation.png regulation and subsidies. As a system of thought, laissez-faire rests on the axioms that the individual is the basic unit in society and has a natural right to freedom; that the physical order of nature is a harmonious and self-regulating system; and that corporations are creatures of the state and therefore the citizens must watch them closely due to their propensity to disrupt the Smithian spontaneous order. Proponents of laissez-faire argue for a complete separation of government from the economic sector. Yori is also opposed to copyright.
Yori believes that the state must be abolished, as it is inherently the enemy of the individual and of freedom. He supports Agorism, who believes that the best way to overthrow the state is through peaceful revolution through counter economics, as already defined, the enhancement of any non-violent act prohibited by the government, black markets, drugs, or any kind of disobedience. This would, through profitable civil disobedience, eventually lead to "starving the state", transferring its current duties towards decentralized institutions provided by the market or, if that is not enough, also supports insurrectionary capitalism, an Anarcho-Capitalist ideology which calls for the use of small and informal affinity group-based organizations for the purpose of creating anti-communist, anti-state and pro-capitalist insurrections.
Yori, being a left-rothbardian , believes that corporations that have been supported by the state should be allowed to be seized by their workers or others to eliminate state benefits to companies. He defends panarchism, where people have the right to choose the form of government (in my case only forms of anarchism) without having to migrate, it's the idea that every part of certain country or group of lands should be led by voluntary associations of people and free competition of form of governments. Yori also advocates crypto-anarchism, a political ideology based on privacy, political freedom, economic freedom and the creation of an anarchist society based on computer technology. In a crypto-anarchist society two or more people can exchange messages, conduct business and negotiate electronic contracts without ever knowing the other's real name or legal identity and much of the trade and commerce would be digital because in the physical world privacy is easily broken.
Culturally, Yori is progressive and multiculturalist, because he believes that in the diversity that innovation arises and that a real meritocracy would only exist without discrimination. He supports privatizing marriage, open borders, legalizing all drugs, gender equality , racial equality, choice and legalizing prostitution. Despite this, Yori is against affirmative action (unless this is done by companies).
Yori is very pro-technology, defending that industrialism must be accelerated so that technological development ends up developing a post-industrialist society, and to prevent the planet from collapsing in the meantime, Yori supports the use of geoengineering. The ultimate goal of this technological acceleration would be a transhumanist society. Transhumanism is an ideology that supports the improvement of the human condition through the development and availability of sophisticated technologies, capable of significantly increasing longevity, mood and cognitive skills. Yori also supports nuclear power.
How to Drawn
- Draw a ball,
- Divide it in half and paint the bottom black,
- Divide the top part into three by painting in order from bottom to top: khaki (#9A9A66), gray (#7F7F7F) and yellow (#FDFD00).
- Draw a white (#FFFFFF) star in the middle.
- Add a blue (#00a8f3) visor and you're done!
Yori is generally peaceful and doesn't like political and religious fanaticism. Yori wants people and their choices to be respected but not to force others to think that is correct, rejects ideas that are very collectivist, such as fascism and communism and hates authoritarianism regardless of the political side. Despite being ancap, he hates almost all ancaps, and for that reason he does not participate in any anarcho-capitalist community, only agorists. Yori support the Jade Impeachment Movement.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Basically me.
- Agorism - Through this we are going to overthrow the state.
- Insurrectionary Capitalism - But this can also work!
- Left-Rothbardianism - State aided corporations are complicit in their tyranny.
- Crypto-Anarchism - Privacy matters.
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - The state is the enemy of innovation.
- Progressivism - It is in diversity that innovation comes.
- Panarchism - Democracy is a false god.
- Autarchism - The smallest minority is the individual.
- Industrialism - The industrial revolution was one of the best things that ever happened in human history.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism and Pink Capitalism - Culturally left and economically right ideologies are the best.
- Libertarian Feminism - Best feminist.
- Paleolibertarianism - Conservative, but doesn’t want to force cultural views on others so it’s based.
- Anarcho-Crypto-Capitalism - We agree on many things.
- Hoppeanism - Hoppe is a great economist and philosopher, but his cultural views are stupid. Despite this, it is still based.
- Pink Hoppeanism - A better version of Hoppeanism.
- Queer Anarcho-Capitalism - Queer Liberation and Capitalism!
- Green Minarchism - Based right-libertarian and progressive, just leave environmentalism and become anarchist.
- File:Marketliberate.png Market Liberationism - Market Anarchist Unity!
- Mutualism - Based market anarchist, just become more economically right.
- Market Anarchism - Same as above.
- Bsaheedism - You were so based, too bad I didn't realize it at first.
- File:Slavreichismsmallnew!.png Slavreichism - Another market anarchist! Just accept capitalism and you will be perfect.
- Gun Rights Advocacy - The right to self-defense and guns should never be infringed.
- Anarcho-Communism - If the communes are entirely voluntary and people had the right to leave, I have no problem with you.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Same as above.
- Airisuism - Based anarchist and progressive, just leave syndicalism and accept markets.
- Egoism - You look interesting, but I don't understand you very well.
- Tranarchism - Based just needs to drop anti-capitalism.
- Gabrialduffeyism - You are okay, just be less conservative and authoritarian.
- Jd2842ism - You're just... normal. And you're alright compared to the other conservatives.
- Libertarian Conservatism - If you do not force your cultural visions on me, I have no problems, but something tells me that it is not the case.
- Neo-Bsaheedism - You were better in the past, unfortunately I hadn't noticed.
- Traditionalism - If you want to follow a traditional life and pass it on to your children, I have no problem with that, but you cannot force others to follow your beliefs.
- Stalinism - Imagine defending one of the greatest murderers in history.
- Maoism - Same as above.
- National Socialism - Same as above.
- Fascism - Same as above.
- Collectivism - The ideology that everyone from above followed.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Libertarianism it's not just about economics and guns.
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Transhumanism and economically right? Based. Nationalism, authoritarianism and conservatism? Extremely cringe.
- Radical Feminism - 1. No, I did not make the transition because I wanted "male privileges". 2. Sex work is real work.
- National Feminism - TERF but more honest.
- Daveism - Read above.
- Potashism - Individualism vs collectivism is not a false dichotomy.
- Ethnic Welfarism - Mixed two bad ideologies to make one even worse.
- Democracy - Dictatorship of the majority.
- Jadeism: Worst mod.
- Jadesoc: Jadeism, but honest.
- Rutagabism - I don't like socialism and environmentalism anymore, sorry.
- Yori Model - The old me and and now the new me.
SpectrumaticsFile:LibertyValues NeoYori.png File:AmericanValues NeoYori.png File:NewValues NeoYori.png