Announcement: I can no longer be active here because the semester of my high school has begun. I will be very busy from now on, so I will only be making few minor edits. I will return when I have enough time. In the meantime, feel free to add comments/aliases in my page.(2023/02/25)
IntroductionNeo-Spartacism is a Marxist, democratic, and extremely progressive ideology created by Vladimir Lenin and Rosa Luxemburg and is transformed to suit the situations of 21st century. It is basically very scientific and rationalist, following the traditions of dialectical materialism and historical materialism, and is also based on scientific skepticism. However, it is somehwhat critical of traditional Marxist economics and follows the path of Modern Marxist Economics, which is an economic theory modified from traditional Marxist economics by ChemistryLove to suit the modern situations.
Basically, it argues for the necessity of a proletarian vanguard party to achieve the revolution and rejects putschist methods presented in Anarchism and other ultra-left. Neo-Spartacism is also heavily affected by Council Communism and supports autonomic council democracy as an alternative to State Socialism. It rejects the bourgeoise multi-party system and argues that bourgeoise parties have no place in the state of the working people, but it does not deny the freedom of speech and political activities, allowing people with reactionist ideas to spread their ideas and participate in politics, as long as they get elected by people's support. As it pursues a one-party state, it does get accused as being "authoritarian", but it argues that state can never be neutral in the first place and the proletarian people's party works as a state organization rather than a political party in a bourgeoise state. Although it believes that Direct Democracy is too idealistic to be realized in present era (believing that it would be realized in a future communist society), it advocates politics being assimilated into people's daily lives. Aknowledging that council democracy is not perfect and there are some remnants of hierachical characteristics left in the system, it pursues E-Democracy as a supplementary measure, to demolish physical limitations of decision making process.
Neo-Spartacism is an extremely progressive ideology- it advocates progressive agendas such as LGBTQ+ rights, gender equality, minority rights, disabled rights, neurodiversity, affirmative action, and sexual liberation. It believes that social progress is indispensable to true liberation of the working class. It inherits Marxist-feminist traits from notable activists such as Rosa Luxemburg, Clara Zetkin, and Alexandra Kollontai. It is also affected by Libertarianism and often shows libertarian attitutes in social issues, but it rejects authoritarian-libertarian dichotomy of the Political Compass, criticizing that such assortions are pointless and extremely metaphysical.
As Neo-Spartacism is a Marxist ideology, it is extremely rationalist and anti-theist. While opposing State Atheism and discriminations against religions, it argues that no society has any duties to respect religions and reactionary cultures. Being materialist and dialectic, it does not believe in any superstitions or supernatural beings, either. It believes that the ultimate impetus of the proletarian society should be ration and science, and rejects emotions from interfering in political decisions. It is also internationalist and very hostile towards Patriotism and Nationalism, and believes that patriotism is incompatible with ration.
On environmental issues, it is heavily supportive of ecological policies and actions. However, it is also heavily critical on reformist ideas such as green politics, it believes that "climate justice" is merely a fabrication and maintaining the capitalist system will accelerate the exploitation of nature and socialist transition is necessary to preserve the environment. Being affected by Murray Bookchin's Libertarian Municipalism, it believes that a low entropy society is a viable alternative to cope through the climate crisis. However, it also has positive attitute towards technological progress and increasing productivity. It believes that technological development is important to realize the happiness of the working people.
- Luxemburgism - My mother. You will be remembered as the greatest revolutionary in the history.
- Leninism - My father. You have led the progress of humanity by establishing the first worker's state, you have struggled hard against the reactionaries to liberate the working class.
- Marxism - My grandfather. Your astonishing academic achievements will eventually be the cornerstone to breaking the shackles of the proletariat and liberating them.
- Left Communism - Quite based. But I disagree to your views on national liberation and parliamentarism, national liberation is necessary to combat imperialism and realize true socialism and parliamentary activities can be useful measures to achieve minimum programmes such as worker's rights and general democracy before the revolution.
- Council Communism - Same goes for you. Your criticism on Marxism-Leninism is based, but you sometimes act too putschist. Maybe that's why you weren't successful as Marxism-Leninism.
- Marxism-Leninism - Based. You have led the prosperty of the Soviet Union by increasing productivity. However, you have also betrayed the Soviet people by corrupting the Soviet democracy and oppressing people's freedom. You advocated for democracy and freedom, it wasn't like you at all.
- Trotskyism - I respect you for succeeding Lenin's thoughts, but your idea of permanent revolution was not realistic in the situation of early Soviet Union. But I agree with your criticization on Soviet beaurecracy.
- Maoism - Also based. You have successfully led the Chinese Revolution, and your philosophical achievements contributed a lot to the development of Marxist theories.
- Anarcho-Communism - I fundamentally disagree with your ideas, your thinking methods are generally unscientific and putschist. Thats why anarchist movements cannnot succeed. At least you are much better than those revisionists, we're both communists and you are still my comrade.
- Syndicalism - I support mass strikes, but it cannot be a viable way to achieve revolution. Also, trade unions can never be truly revolutionary organizations since it can be easily corrupted and will consequently adapt to the bourgeoisie system.
- Libertarian Socialism - The concept 'free will' is extremely unscientific and idealistic. Your libertarian philosophy sucks, but at least you (mostly) agree with revolution.
- Democratic Socialism - You are not 'democratic' at all, sorry. As long as you do not deny the bourgeoise dictatorship, you cannot be truly socialist. The only thing you can be is a slave of the ruling class. And socialism is more than just "government doing stuff."
- Left-wing Nationalism - I loathe nationalism, but at least you are anti-imperialist. I respect you for that. Better than those fake globalists.
- Progressivism - Your thoughts are limited to liberal systems, you can never be truly progressive without a persuasion towards revolution.
- Eurocommunism - You are nothing more than Social Democracy, you do not deserve to have the title of communism.
- Social Democracy - You have betrayed the working class. You suppressed communist movements, supported the WWI, strengthened the bourgeoise system and plagiarized the name 'socialism'. You are no better than fascism, you bourgeoise pig! And I won't forget you murdering Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht!
- Social Liberalism - Just a delusionist who believes that social justice can be achieved within the capitalist system. Hypocritic how you claim to be "pacifist" when you support US imperialism and bombing civilians.
- Communalism - Sharing toothbrushes? Disgusting!
- Anarcho-Individualism - Your individualist philosophy is extremely idealistic and unscientific. Like any other unscientific ideologies, you do not understand the true essence of liberty.
(Only based on ideologies, not personal relationships)
- Atronism - Extremely based.
- Third Aquarian Model - I'd say you are very based... but I disagree with you on some parts. First, I disagree with the philosophies of Neo-Marxism because it did not improve the traditional Marxist philosophy- it dropped the quality of theories. Since Neo-Marxism is not a single ideology, I cannot generalize all the currents of Neo-Marxism, but it is heavily affected by idealism in general. Also, I disagree on your humanist approach and spiritualism for the same reason. Humanism cannot be truly compatible with Marxism. Apart from those and your nationalist views, I think you are very great.
- INeutralicA - I agree with most parts of your ideas, but you have a fatal error- you do not realize that a proletarian revolution is inevitable by conditions of capitalism. Trying reformist methods to achive socialism is unrealistic and utopian, and it would eventually end up surrendering to capitalism. And it would pointless to achieve socialism by electoral means under liberal democracy, since it would require people's support anyway and the bourgeois forces would not allow that to happen. Also, I diagree on your stance about prostutition, since it takes the form of a market trade. The sex industry should be socialized, thus prostutitons between individuals should be forbidden. Not only that, you support Ukraine and Taiwan in the conflicts between imperialist forces. Western imperialists forces are not free from the responsibility on the Russo-Ukrainian War, this war is part of a confrontation between imperialist forces and no leftist should support one side. Military support will only intensify the war and will not do any good to the proletariat of both countries.
- Neo-Kiraism -
- HelloThere314 -
- Yoda8soup Thought - I like your eco-friendly policies, but you are still a revisionist and those policies would fail without a revolution.
- Glencoe - Just an average right-wing radlib. And technically you are not Market Socialism.
- True egoism - How is Stirner a liberal? You are contradictory.
- Nonexistism - Even though you are a socialist, you are not leftist but rather a far-right reactionist.
- Neo-Majapahitism - Enemy of the people!
- ConfederateCrusaderism - Hope you are a joke.
WIP (Discriptions will be added soon)
| Progressives - Technology, growth |
|Main||Progressive Fascism • Progressive Nihilism|
|Neoteric||Neo-Fantism • American Social Democracy • Klevism • Metbolcakesball Thought|
|Progressive|| Aaronism • Fantism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • |
ialism• Yoda8soup Thought • Atronism • INeutralicA
|Normative||• Metbolcakesball Thought •|
|Inclusive||Aaronism • American Social Democracy • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Progressive Fascism • Yoda8soup Thought • Aurorism • Atronism • INeutralicA|
|Communist||Atronism • Neo-Murba •|
|Social Justice Warriors||SJW|
|Self-Inserts||Klevism • • Fantism • Neo-Fantism • American Social Democracy • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Yoda8soup Thought • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • • Atronism • INeutralicA • Comrade TTism • Federal Communalism • Neo-Murba|
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought|
|Main||American Greenism • Blue Environmentalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Green Party of Sweden • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts||Illegalist-Soulism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Federal Communalism • Metbolism • M4RKAruism • American Social Democracy • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Third Aquarian Model • • Uzarashvilism • Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • • Logical Totalitarianism • • iNeutralicA • Rocksism • New North German Model • Borker Thought • National Fracturism • Sebism • Omegaism • Neo-Murba|
(Note: Please leave new comments at the bottom)
(Note 2: Any questions are welcome)
- True egoism - Hi!! Add me???
- Atronism - Add me?
- Neo-Majapahitism - add me
- HelloThere314 - Add me?
- ConfederateCrusaderism - Can you add me?
- INeutralicA - Interesting ideology. Can you add me please?
- Glencoe- add me
- Yoda8soup - Add me? :)
- - May I be added, thanks. Also, I have already added you.
- Neo-Kiraism - add me back?
- Work in Progress
- Libertarian Left
- Culturally Left