Note: This ideology is part of a project by Altem101. The project can be found here.
Neo-Maoism is a Totalitarian, Economically and Culturally Far-Left, Ultranationalist and Communist ideology which wants to create a new Maoist state in China.
It wants to reinstate the rule of Maoism in Chinese society and wants to do so with much more brutality and determination than normal Maoism.
The concept of an Eternal Cultural Revolution will be introduces to make sure that all "bourgeoisie cultural decadence" and "dengist revisionism" gets rooted out from society and to keep the revolutionary spirit afloat. This new cultural revolution will therefore never stop and Chinese society will be changing forever and constantly revolutionized.
It is Ultranationalistic since it believes that China is the only true communist nation on Earth. Every outside source must therefore be prevented from entering into China and destroying the revolution. All citizens must also have an extreme devotion to the nation and place it above all else since it is the manifestation of the Maoist revolution.
The state will be controlled by a Vanguard Party with a Totalitarian power over the people. It will make sure that everyone is dedicated to the revolution, the nation, the state and the ideals of Mao Zedong.
- Maoism - We will finish what you started!
- Noveltism - Let's do a cultural revolution, 10,000 times greater than anything our beloved Chairman Mao could DREAM OF!!!
- Ultranationalism - China above all.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Based.
- Marxism-Leninism - Communism will succeed.
- IngCom and IngProg - I wish I could be like you guys.
- Particracy - Listen to the party. The party is always right.
- Pol Potism - I like that you're an ultranationalistic communist, but why are you a reactionary?
- Progressivism - Progress is good. Although, you still fight to establish a new cultural status quo. The revolution never stops!
- Leninism - Why are you a globalist?
- Left NazBol - Drop the cultural rightism and you're based.
- Dengism - The worst of the worst. Ruined China and turned it into a haven for c*pitalist degeneracy.
- Capitalism - The force of evil throughout history.
- Globalism - Imperialist in disguise. Don't think that you can trick me into adopting American, capitalist culture.
- Reactionary Socialism - Oxymoron.
- Reactionarism - Why would you want to stop the revolution which will liberate China from oppression?
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Counter-revolutionary!
- Monarcho-Fascism - Could it get any worse?
|Revolutionaries - Flipping the state, one riot at a time.|
|Right||Revolutionary Trumpism • Revolutionary Fascism • Revolutionary Hitlerism • Revolutionary Monarchism • Revolutionary Capitalism|