Chinese Individualball Wiki Version
- Taoist anarchism - governance by inaction? Yes! anarchist? More feasible!
- Anarchy Fascism - anarchist? sure! But you're a bit extreme
- National Bolshevism - Nazism? communism? Your theory sounds very good! But you shouldn't rule the people with authoritarian methods
Approach the enemy
- Confucianism - By allowing people to supervise each other so as to maintain governance without the need for a government? it 's not bad. But actually maintaining an authoritarian government? no way!
- Fordism - You are a damn capitalist, and you use brainwashing and persuasion to confuse the people!
|Populists: We do it for the people!|
|Left-Wing||Torontoism • American Greenism • Eco-Cooperativism • Karmaxylism|
|Right-Wing||Liberalism-Conservatism-Populism • Dilucism • Neo-Deshret Monarchism|
|Self-Inserts||Torontoism • General Shrekretary Thought • TypicalFan1 Thought • Neo-National Populism with Malaysian Characteristics • Torch Socialism • Pantheonism • Yoda8soup Thought • • Aslanism • Karmaxylism|
|Libertarians - Don't Tread On Me!|
|Main||• Police Abolitionism • Prison Abolitionism •|
|Socialists||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Geolibertarian Socialism • Minarcho-Mutualism • Queer Bookchin Communalism • Queer Libertarian Socialism • Tomjazzism •|
|Lassiez-Faire||2x2Masterism • Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Heinrich-Cheungism JoeyFloppaism • •|
|Culturally-Right||2x2Masterism • JoeyFloppaism • •|
|Culturally-Left||• Queer Bookchin Communalism • Queer Libertarian Socialism • Tomjazzism •|
|Self-Inserts||2x2Masterism • Tomjazzism •|