National Distributism (also known as NatDis) is an economically center and culturally right wing ideology that combines Distributism with Nationalism. He believes that the land should be distributed to as many people as possible while also advocating that the nation should be put first. NatDis is anti-liberal, anti-elitist and sometimes anti-capitalist.
They believe in a nationalist and authoritarian form of government and also call for widespread ownership of the means of production with means of heavy anti trust regulations and are strong supporters of local businesses. However it’s important to know that unlike socialism, which advocates state ownership of property and the means of production, distributism seeks to devolve or widely distribute that control to individuals within society.
Personality and Behaviour
How to Draw
- Catholic Theocracy - The Pope shall guide our people to God!
- National Libertarianism You understand my governing principles
- Mutualism -You understand my economic principles
- Corporatism - Based system that creates class harmony.
- Fascism - A more extreme version of me but we are not the same!
- Social Democracy - Excessive welfare and democracy can destroy a nation.
- Pink Distributism - Why?
- Progressivism - Disgusting filth.
- Marxism–Leninism - Disgusting reds.
- National Socialism - Disgusting nazis.