Orange Libertarianism is an ideology that seeks to combine both capitalist and socialist elements while also under a small and restricted government. It is moderately left-right opposite unity, civically libertarian, socially and culturally progressive, neo-laicist and alter-cosmocracy. values
To ensure the best economic system, we will need to accquire two things: economic freedom and economic equality. Socialism provides economic equality but not economic freedom and Capitalism provides the exact opposite. So we need to find an inbetween.
A good way to maintain economic freedom is through a small minarchist state with no involvement from the government in economics. This will allow economic freedom to prosper about the country, however there are still taxes which are then redistributed to fund things such as space colonialism and the military. There should also be a more focus on charity instead of welfare programs, and a little bit of funding into these charity buisnesses and organisations. Universal basic income and negative tax income are also extremely good ideas and should be implemented into society.
Now, economic equality. To achieve economic equality under a capitalist system like this one, is hard but we can do it. Buisnesses and corporations should be shared equally between the owners and the workers so that everyone has a fair share, the workers also get paid more, so do the owners. We can also have buisnesses working in collaboration with worker co-operatives or trade unions. This way, both classes can collaborate together without any exploitation and murder.
When figuring out the best currency, we need a currency that is easy to use and good. This is where bitcoin come sin, bitcoin is a good alternative to physical money because bitcoin can be traded on the internet, and especially during times where there is a major pandemic, bitcoin allows people to buy and sell with minimal human interaction in case of germans and viruses.
In this new age of technology and progressivism, there is a big demand for environmentalism amongst communities and countries, with this new wave of environmental progressivism, buisnesses will be peer-pressured into making more eco-friendly products to gain more profits. So in the end, it's a win-win for everyone as the buisnesses get to make profits of off the progressive environmentalists and the environment is better protected, there should also be eco-free zones where the environment is untouched by humanity in any sort of way.
If you give a job to someone who cant do their job properly, its not really a good outcome. This is why we need merit or meritocracy. The way jobs are distributed amongst people should be determined by the effort and talent of the individual itself rather then their amount of wealth or their relationships. You have to pass some qualifications and you have to be strong in order to get a job because if you get the job without passing through any qualification and you cant do it properly, then it's not a good outcome.
A leader should be smart in order for his nation to work, he should be aware of his surroundings and know a lot about the world he controls. Democracy just simply doesn't give us this, by leaving it to the hands of teh collective, leaders of a nation often end up being....kakistocratic to say the least. Since democracy is not a very feasible system, we should choose technocracy instead so that the most intelligent and cunning people can rule the nation. Furthermore, there should be a constitution, a set of rules, so that the power fo our technocrat leader is limited and he doesn't become an absolutist or abuse his power. There should also be a Senate or a Parliament or a group of people to help his rule, since one man cant rule alone.
Following on from what I said before in the previous paragraph about a constitutional technocrat leader, there should be a wide group of individuals to help him rule and delegate power. These positions should be elected unlike the head of state, however there should still be some qualifications to run for ones of these positions. The candidates would have to have a required IQ, very good education and be smart. The head of state should them delegate most of his power to the elected individuals with himself only overseeing international policies.
Ethnopluralism is one of the most thought-provoking and interesting solutions to many of the problems we face in the modern world such as teh Israeli-Palestinian conflict or the Kurdish Civil War. However, Ethnopluralism is too extreme and therefore we should stick to a better and more moderate solution. The state or country should be divided into many federal states with their own governments and elections while still conforming to the constitutional technocracy. People can still travel and move between the state however, there will be a majority ethnicity in every federal division.
Individualism is one of the most important parts to a functioning human society if you want everyone to have happiness and joy. It is important to understand and realize the importance of both cultural individualism and economic individualism. Both of which promote freedom and liberty, culturally it is important that the individual should be free in the sense that they are allowed to identify with any gender and allowed to be attracted to anyone they like, economically it is important that the government has no influence in the market what so ever, promoting a sense of economic freedom. These two elements combined gives a very good sense of what freedom is.
The ideas and values of the enlightenment are good policies and values to have in a well-rounded and happy society. We should give some levels of freedom to the people as I mentioned in my individualism section, however we should also synthesize these ideas with the economic and cultural ideas of classical liberalism and chicagoan libertarianism. We should maintain a free market with no interference from the government as well as incorporate some chicagoan economics as well as synthesize ideas from classical liberalism, again promoting individual freedom of both the people and the market.
Sexuality. Who we are sexually attracted to, sexuality is a completely personal and ONKY personal and individualist thing. The sexual orientation of an individual should not be decided by the state and people should be able to hav any sexual orientation without being jailed or arrested. Same-day marriage and free transgender surgeries should also be legalized since the choice of gender and sexuality is up to the individual and not the collective state or community. Conclusion: Seuxality should not be restricted by the state.
Infants and children are all considered to be human beings, physical and biologically part of our primate species known as "humanity". It would be an immoral act to murder or brutally stab a child or an infant. Now, let's talk about fetuses. Fetuses, just like children and infants are human beings, alive, alive beings that have universal rights. They may not be developed yet but they are still alive, therefore it would be immoral to kill one of these unborn children. Some may argue that abortion is part if bodily autonomy however the fetus is a seperate and independent individual from the mother who deserves the right to live, one individual does not have the right to dictate the life of another. The only times when abortion should be legal is when the mother's life is at risk or she has been raped.
Indistrialism, the ideology that kickstarted teh industrial revolution, however, in its modern day form, it is very outdated and harms the environment in many ways. If we don't stop burning fossil fuels the CO² in the atmosphere will continue to grow, global warming will rise and several natural disasters will wreck havoc on the Earth, therefore, we need to switch to better more eco-friendly sources of energy. Th best way to do this is through nuclear energy. For the first few centuries, humanity should run on nuclear energy and then slowly transition into renewable energy over the next decades.
|Social Minarchism||Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism|
|Techno-Social Minarchism||Mutual Libertarianism||Social Libertarianism|
- Classical Liberalism - Liberty and individualism are what should define our nation!
- Hayek Thought - Hayek was indeed very based, he was more moderate then the austroberts and supported UBI. I really like him.
- Individualism - Liberty for the individual!
- Post-Humanism - if (polcompball[i].ideologies.value.humanity < technology) (this polcompball[i].ideologies.status = uber-based)
- Cyberocracy - Will be inevitable in a transhumanist society.
- Noocracy - The most wisest are often the most intelligent to rule.
- Scientocracy - Science is the best thing created by humans.
- Meritocracy - You have to be good at a job to get hired!
- Technocracy - The intelligent are the most qualified to rule.
- Technocratic Democracy - The best type of system, people need a vote but a democracy without restrictions just becomes a kakistocracy.
- Transhumanism - print"The future seems bright with you as the way to human transcendence"
- Right-Transhumanism - print"The free market will lead to innovation and technology!"
- Libertarian Transhumanism - print"Bearing laser guns is a human right!"
- Minarcho-Transhumanism - print"Voluntary roboarms!"
- Eco-Transhumanism - print"Technology will save the environment!"
- Austrolibertarianism - I'm a bit skeptical of anti-empiricism, otherwise based!
- Libertarianism - The state should not have a role in the free market! But you are too statist sometimes.
- Minarchism - A night-watchman state is based, complete non-government intervention in the economy? Based. But there still has to be some welfare.
- Geolibertarianism - LVT seems interesting and free markets are based so you get a SS tier.
- Geoanarchism - Anarchism isnt really workable but you are definitely better then AnCap.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Down with the fascists! Down with the stalinist! Down with the monarchist! DOWN WITH THE AUTHORITARIANS!
- Distributism-Libertarianism - Distributism is kinda weird.
- Progressive Libertarianism - Your base ideology is overall good but neoclassical economics are kinda weird.
- Social Libertarianism - Why have economic intervention?
- Social Manchesterism - I like the combination of classical liberal ideals with welfarism. Just get more libertarian.
- Liberal Transhumanism - Very good ideas, but regulationism is a bit cringe y'know?
- Liberal Libertarianism - Not libertarian enough, still based.
- Georgism - An interesting ideology for sure...
- Geowelfarism - Welfare combined with georgism sounds like a good idea.
- Liberalism - Appreciate the progressivism and free markets but you can be a bit cringe at times. I prefer your predecessor.
- Social Liberalism - Welfare does not need economic interventionism to work ya know? Just use UBI.
- Ordo-Liberalism - Similar to SocLib.
- Social Capitalism - How about no economic intervention?
- Green Liberalism - Environmentalism does not need economic interventionism to work ya know? Buisnesses will make eco-friendly products themselves to get more popularity.
- Geosyndicalism - One of the more based syndicalists, I could see this working in the far future.
- Piratism - Freedom of speech, internet and privacy is based, but I'm not sure about this whole "removal of copyright" thing.
- Capitalism - You have some very good ideas but stay away from them
- Social Democracy - Welfare is pretty based however you can be too regulationist at sometimes.
- Social Neoliberalism - You are very similar to SocLib is some ways, but instead of standard liberalism you prefer neoliberalism which is a tad bit cringe.
- Market Socialism - By far the best socialist.
- Anarchism - Passion for liberty is always based but people shouldnt do whatever they wang. There has to be some laws, and also you seem very unworkable.
- Libertarian Mutualism - Based libertarian just get more rightist.
- Minarcho-Mutualism - Same as above.
- Anarcho-Mutualism - Remember when this was my ideology? Anyways, property is not theft and socialism is cringe, everything else is based doe.
- Anarcho-Frontierism - Based transhumanist and mutualist, I guess?
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - We can have roboarms with the state as well y'know.
- Anarcho-Agorism - I dont see the point of the black market, still based though.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - You might turn into a corporatocratic oligarchy which is why I am skeptical about you.
- Anarcho-Individualism - Haha, freedom goes brrr
- Autarchism - Moral self-reliance and rule of the self are both good ideas.
- Autarcho-Monarchism - Very good ideas, I am my own king.
- Social Corporatism - Me but more regulationist and authoritarian.
- Liberal Nationalism - Yes, the people are important and we should maintain national sovereignty but some global co-operation would be pretty based (But just dont become to globalism like the guy above).
- Liberal Feminism - Just because someone is female doesn't mean they get to drone strike Libyan children, neolib scum.
- Anarcho-Collectivism - Somehwat better then the anarchist guys in C Tier but still pretty cringe.
- Socialism - Mutual co-operation and workplace democracy is better then a worker revolution.
- Libertarian Socialism - Cool ideas but we also need economic freedom.
- Minarcho-Socialism - Same as the above.
- Anarcho-Socialism - Same as the below.
- Anarcho-Communism - I admire your passion for freedom but this is a bit token cringe for me. How will you stir up a revolution, how will you maintain a gift economy, anarchism in itself is not that workable.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Same as above, but worker unions are cool I guess.
- Anarcho-Maoism - Same as above.
- Anarcho-Makhnovism - Same as above.
- Anarcho-Komunizm - Same as above, with an added eco bonus.
- Anarcho-Environmentalism - Same as the above.
- Anarcho-Agrarianism - Much better then your siblings or your father but still, please get some technology.
- Anarcho-Naturism - Nudism and socialism are cringe bruv, everything else is based doe.
- Left-Transhumanism - print"Free markets are needed for innovation and innovation is needed for transhumanism"
- Syncretic Liberalism - Combining ideas from the conventional left-right spectrum? Based! But you benefit the status quo so that's cringe!
- Radical Centrism - The wrid inbetween between syncretic liberalism and dead centrism. You don't want to go exactly in the middle of everything but you don't want to combine ideas from the left-right spectrum either, you're like a third positionist but centrist.
- Dead Centrism - Unlike syncretic liberalism, you don't combine ideas but rather just go in the middle of them! Cringe! But you're just a centrist so I can't really hate you that much.
- Apoliticism - Now I would understand why you wouldn't want to get involved with politics however when you grow older you'll soon start to realize that the world is a dark place and that you're going to have to take a stand for what you think is right.
- National Liberalism - Its good that you support classical liberalism and not neoliberalism like the guy above but you are way to nationalist for my taste.
- Left-Liberalism - Free markets and progressivism are based but socialism is kinda meh, also stop sucking horse cock and Biden's dick.
- Keynesianism - Cringe economic interventionist.
- Neo-Keynesianism - Keynes with an added touch of neoclassical economics? Cringe.
- Post-Keynesianism - Don't care, didn't ask, plus your a keynesian.
- New Keynesianism - Same as the above.
- Neo-Colonialism - IMPERIALIST SCUM! STOP INTERVENING IN ISRAEL YOU SHIT!
- Conservatism - Pro-life and patrotism are both based however traditional values should not be enforced.
- Progressivism - I love your support for LGBT+ rights and equality but you associate with leftism far too often and sometimes you violate infant's rights!
- Reactionary Transhumanism - print"Abandon the reactionarism and then we can be friends"
- Ultrareactionary Transhumanism - print"Jesus your fucking cultural values suck even harder then the guy above, atleast you're still a transhumanist"
- Gay Galacto-Left Transhumanism - Hwat the fu-, anyways, one of my competitors in the Neo-Spce Race.
- Radical Apoliticism - Thsi is just stupid, politics are what define our society, if you hate them well what kind of society do you want? Obviously, you want the life you have right now which is the status quo. You can be an apolitical but not a radical apolitical as you will end up benefiting the status quo, aka Neo-Imperialism.
- Anti-Extremism - Extremism can be good when it's for a good cause
- Anti-Centrism - Centrism can be good when it's for a good cause
- Liberal Conservatism - You are slightly better then conservatism since you support a free market but you still have the same cultural values as conservatism which is cringe.
- Conservative Liberalism - Practically the same as above.
- Islamic Liberalism - Free markets and democracy are based but I just cant handle the theist conservatism.
- Christian Liberalism - Same as the above.
- Reactionary Liberalism - An authoritarian reactionary? Yuck! I don't care if you're also democratic, you still are pretty cringe.
- Mugabe Model - A fucking Marxist-leninist liberal? Cringe
- Welfare Conservatism - Yucky cringe regulationist conservative.
- Social Chuavinism - Ultranationalist scum! I dont care if I get free healthcare!
- Anarcho-Revolutionism - Violence is cringe and so is revolution and stop fucking looting buisnesses!
- Anarcho-Kakistocracy - Dumbass. The intelligentsia will help people! Dont you see?
- Post-Leftism - More like post-intelligence, alot of you guys are weirdos.
- Nationalism - Aren't you just Imperialism with a mask?
- Globalism - Aren't you just Imperialism with a mask?
- Luddism - Cities are good.
- Left-Luddism - Companies should be urbanite-based.
- National Luddism - Technology is the key to nationalism.
- Neo-Luddism - I will vaporize you.
- Anarcho-Luddism - Technogically kakistocratic, should be vaporized.
- State Liberalism - Even worser then neoliberalism, you enforce your ideals which is cringe! Also, STOP CANCELLING MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS OVER THINGS THEY DIDN'T DO!
- National Transhumanism - Good technology but everything else about you si cringe.
- Authoritarian Welfarism - Welfare doesn't matter when there is extreme regulation and no freedom.
- Authoritarian Socialism - The bane of my existence, dont tread on me or anyone!
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Hell no, fuck rightist unity. I am not allying with a totalitarian.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Hell no, I am not going to be enforced by your traditional values. Fuck traditional values!
- Authoritarian Policism - FUCK YOU POLICE! NO, I AM NOT GOING TO JAIL JUST BECAUSE I TORE THE CAMERA IN MY HOME!
- Authoritarianism - Stop abusing your power!
- Totalitarianism - Stop spying on everyone!
- Orwellian Totalitarianism - FUCK YOU! YOU DIRTY FREEDOM-TAKING COMMIE STALINIST SON OF A BITCH!
- Stirnerite Egoism - An ideology based off pure selfishness? Yeah, no thanks
- Collective Communalism - Property is a human right!
- Eugenic Darwinism - Nope, get the fuck out of here. Human competition is bad, only buisnesses should compete.
- Ego-Communalism - A flawed ideology.
- Ego-Darwinism - The N.A.P is based.
- File:Hive-mind collectivism.png Orwellian Communalism - No, you will not take all my property.
- Orwellian Darwinism - No one should subjugate anyone.
- Anti-Realism - When it comes to technology, I somewhat like you but you're cringe on everything else!
- Right-Wing SJW - Neo-Nazi!
- Hyper-Right Wing SJW - Neo-Nazi!
- Alt-Right - Neo-Nazi!
- Alt-Lite - Neo-Nazi!
- Neo-Bolshevikism - The eventual conclusion of authoritarian socialism.
- File:Death Worchip.png Neo-Deathism - Deathist scum! Immortalism will prevail!
- Voluntary Deathism - Another deathist scum! I will destroy you!
- Doublethink Centrism - Heck no, I am not calling you "Horshoe Centrism". All you are is a glorified version of the totalitarian doublethink.
THE WORST IDEOLOGY IN EXISTENCE
- Prussian Model - DISGUSTING OLIGARCHIC REACTIONARY FASCIST FEDUAL SCUM! I WILL DESTROY YOU!
- Labour Socialism - You guys can be too far left at times but I did support you for a very long time.
- Tory Conservatism - FUCK BORIS JOHNSON! FUCK MARGARET THATCHER! FUCK YOU!! YOU HAVE RUINED MY HOMELAND AND I WIL NEVER FORGUVE YOU, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!
Level 1: The Finest of the Based Department
Level 2: The Based Ones
- Barutoism - Essentially me but leftist and socialist.
Level 3: The Averages of the Based Department
- Neo-Sorcerersilasism - Based philosophical anarchist and political minarchist, just become more rightist.
- Logavism - Same as the above.
Level 4: The Worst of the Based Department
- Bleeding-Heart Neo-Libertarianism - Based on almost every aspect but you are a cringe neoliberal world federalist imperialist scum!
- File:JoeyFloppa boo.png JoeyFloppaism - Based but stop supporting isolationism, expansionism, ultranationalism, social darwinism and enforced conservatism.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Same as the above.
Level 5: Neutral/Commoners
- Anti-Deathism - Based philosophical and immortalist views but absolute cringe political views.
- Marsism-Vizirism - You have some good ideas but also some bad ideas.
Level 6: The Best of the Cringe Department
- Conseilism - Good friend but I hate your anarcho-communism, limitation of trans rights, hatred of pride parades, neoreactionarism and neoluddism but you have some good qualities like noocracy.
- Waffleofthefuturism - Extremely uber-mega-based economcis, the most based on this wiki. But I hate yoru cultural values and yoru hyper-authoritarianism!
- File:Quarkism.png Quarkism - Absolute cringe state capitalist and totalitarian conservative! However, I appreciate your dedication to science as well as your meritocracy, technocracy, post-humanism and techno-quantumism!
Level 7: The Averages of the Cringe Department
Level 8: The Cringe Ones
Level 9: The Worst of the Cringe Department
- Veronism - Cringe tankie conservative!
Level 10: Terminated
- Neo-Plenderplarism - Still a hyper-totalitarian larper.
- Nullism - Absolute cringe hyper-collectivist and hyper-authoritarian.
- Hydra'ism - Idiotic nazi consiparcist who denies Covid. Is also a hyper-authoritarian cultural rightist, I want to suffocate you so badly.
- File:KedelisIcon.png Kedelisism - Religious fanatic, extreme authoritarian and state-propertarianism. Basically my opposite, he also manipulates the Bible for his own needs, which is cringe.
8values does not register the liberty axis
Short version: Why yes, I am a fanatic secularist progressive multiculturalist
IM IN A DRAWING SOMEONE ELSE MADE!