New Announcement! Im not back, my relationship is over and now 98% of my nights are spent listening to depressing classical music (mainly Clair de Lune by Debussy) whilst I just process shit. It wasnt a bad breakup, it was a bitter one though. I dreamt of spending the rest of my life with that person, and now it's just gone, and it wasnt 3 weeks ago we held each others hands and felt invincible. Why tf am i typing this on a website about balls. Idk when ill be back, but ill be back again some sunny day with tonnes of info, but for now, ill watch over like ghost, making a some little tiny edits.
This is a highly WIP, but I'm finally making a proper Self Insert Page lmao. Some of the Sections are a bit small, but I will add on as time goes on.
Basic Personal Info (that I'm Willing to give)
Name: Just call me Mr V, Vostorv, G dawg (I kid of course), Mr Vostorov, or Genny (like Jenny) if you wanna be goofy
Gender & Pronouns: Masc & He/Him
Relationship status: Single (not in market)
Citizenship: US/ UK (long story, explains my wacky English)
I speak/I am learning...
(at least I hope)
Mais, ne bien pas. J'utilise google translate de temp en temp, mais, c'est la vie.
Я еще учусь. Мне пришлось сделать это предложение в гугл-переводчике из-за неуверенности в своих способностях говорить на таком прекрасном, но сложном языке. (The answer is, not really, I will fall apart in a conversation when we get past "How are you?")
Languages I wanna Learn
Top 5 Favourite Movies
1. The Sound of Music
3. Marry Poppins 1964
4. Death of Stalin
5. The War Symphonies: Shostakovich Against Stalin (I'm a boring person)
Top 5 Favourite Songs
1. 14 Minutes to Start - Oscar Feltsman & Vladimir Voinovich/Apple Tree's Will Bloom on MarsVano Muradeli & Yevgeny Dolmatovsky (I can't choose, they're both really good)
2. Aviamarch - Pavel Herman & Yuli Khayt
3. Dark is the Night - Mark Bernes & Nikita Bogoslovsky
4. Thinking of You - Sister Sledge
5. Can't Take My Eyes off you - Bob Crewe, Bob Gaudio, & Frankie Valli
Top 5 Victuals
3. Boba Tea
4. Dr. Pepper
I advocate for Soviet/Council Democratic Government, though in smaller communities, a form of direct democracy (with an elected representative for the national legislature) could be used. I'll quote a bit from the Wikipedia Page, "Soviet democracy, or council democracy, is a political system in which the rule of the population is exercised by directly elected soviets (Russian for 'council'). The councils are directly responsible to their electors and bound by their instructions using a delegate model of representation. Such an imperative mandate is in contrast to a free mandate, in which the elected delegates are only responsible to their conscience. Delegates may accordingly be dismissed from their post at any time or be voted out. In a Soviet democracy, voters are organized in basic units, for example, the workers of a company, the inhabitants of a district, or the soldiers of a barracks. They directly send the delegates as public functionaries, which act as legislators."
I also oppose all political parties, as they create a sort of tribalism, and it's like sports teams, but that's dangerous with them organising our ENTIRE society. Not only that, a singular left-leaning political party could never represent the ENTIRETY of the left (though that is a feat) nor could a singular right-leaning political party represent the entirety of the right. Furthermore, it weakens the decision-making process, as a politician will vote however their party votes, very rarely do you see politicians voting against their party. I prefer a Non-partisan democracy, not only because of the reasons that I have listed but also to depoliticise society as a whole.
I will use the politics to destroy the politics
Ownership over the means of production should belong to the workers, organised into Co-operatives, you know workplace democracy and management etcetera, within a free market economy. Of course, there ought to be regulations, but not too many, just logical ones, i.e. don't be an asshole to fellow workers (as in don't exclude them or rid of them because of their race, gender, sexuality, and so on), workplace/general shop safety, and don't use violence against other businesses.
Diplomacy, by all means necessary, War should never be an option, but if push comes to shove, the UN needs to enforce its policy, whether through sanctions, fines or even through force (though unpreferably). The only world police should not be any one country but the UN, the United Nations is pointless if it can't enforce its policies.
Will add more, just wanted to add Nihilistic-Optimism.
(Insert Icon Here) Nihilistic-Optimism - Ultimately, life has no meaning, the universe gives it no definition, life itself is a byproduct of Thermodynamics (or so I'm told), so there is not intended constitution of it. But we ought not to take this depressingly, we can derive infinite meanings from this. We can paint life how we'd like, life is as malleable as we make it, though of course, there is some obstacles, mostly of that material, but some massive underlying social obstacles, such as the fear of change and the unknown.
Reform or Revolution (The age-old Leftist question)
If possible, Reform. Starting a Violent and Bloody Revolution because "under 'Bourgeois Democracy' Socialism will never win (whilst true, is an awfully nihilistic outlook), is not a proper reason. The Soviets Abided by that logic, and Stalin was able to thrive and rise in such a violence-riddled environment, and he was an absolutely miserable leader. Now, this doesn't mean Revolution shouldn't be an option, it's just unpreferable. I think Revolution should be a last resort if the government doesn't adhere to the people's will. Now I must acknowledge that if our opposition resorts to dirty and ill tactics to get their way, It's pointless to try to keep with moral processes, as our enemy will only uppercut us and use our morality against us. It is unfortunate that we would have to resort to disgusting behaviour, but better than what miserable policies that'd be enacted if they got their way right? Of course, I'm 90% sure this applies to anyone, if I were a Bleeding-Heart Libertarian for example, I'd probably agree with this, but be more referent to the left as my opposition. Man, Human Psychology is weird isn't it?
Libertarian Unity or Left Unity
I'd rather go alone, but I'll probably be more willing to ally with other Leftists, and if an Auth-Left, then only their moderate adherents. That doesn't mean I wouldn't work with another Libertarian, but the list is way shorter, like a Social Libertarian/Libertarian Social Democracy or Bleeding-Heart Libertarian are the only ideologies I could come up think of. But for the most part, I feel it's safer to go alone.
How to Draw
1. Draw a Ball.
2. Draw an alternating pattern of red and a near-black stretching from the edge and meeting at the centre, with 12 segments.
3. Add tired-some eyes with bags underneath.
4. Add either a Darkly Coloured General's Cap, an Ushanka with the Ear-flaps up, or a darkly coloured Greek Fishermans Cap atop the head.
5. (Optional) Draw him holding a lit match.
- Machiavellianism - I've never been a fan of you, your methods aren't respectable, but, it's pointless to continue with the proper route to power if our opposition does not follow it. Better us on the throne than them, right?
- Fascism - What a miserable ideology that cares not for the people, but for the nation, and for what point? One can be prideful of their nation and maintain its sovereignty without being a complete ass about it.
Ni ici ni là
- O'Langism - Anarchism is cool, though I'd like a government for some order, as well as for welfare. Gift Economy is... and interesting concept. I'm not too confident in its reliability, as it relies on the hope people will give (if I understand correctly), but you're ok with markets. 39.56796/50
- AshleyHere - Not much to go on. They're an Anarchist, which is cool. And judging by you stating that you're economically close to O'Lang, I'd put you around the same place as them. 24/32
- Yoda8soup Thought -
The amount of times I've gone to your page to use the wiki editor is proper sadThe minor celebrity of PCBA. Pretty close match, though more statist than me. You're also more environment centred. And Evolution huh? Interesting won't lie lol. I don't fancy Liberalism personally. 8.55555555555/10
- Ego-Progressivism - I never know how to feel about Egoists as I'm not too well versed in Stirner's philosophy past the basic and plain google definition of "an ethical theory that treats self-interest as the foundation of morality." going off such a definition seems futile, so ever onward. I do agree that sometimes, one must break the system and take a less-than-favourable path to power (or in your (and maybe my case) lack thereof), I've never been a fan of the term "A Necessary Evil", but that seems to be the only term to fit. I'm not sure if you could tell, but I don't fancy pointless violence. There's a lot to read (at least for my short attention span), so I add more as time flows forward, and that goes for all of these. 3.783/5
- Glencoe - I understand the Frustration of the Socialist Gargoyles that are LeftComs and MLM's, but fuck them, if they don't value your willingness to support and join the cause, the oh well, there's plenty more, but I won't push you. Liberalism (as I stated before), is not in my taste. You do have some good ideas, for example government officials should go through some form of test, and "The Draft" is pretty interesting idea, though not so sure on the technocratic council bit. Overall pretty good ideology. 12.299392/15
- Neo-Kiraism - Stalinism? Listen, Yes the Soviets tend to be exaggerated, but they still weren't good, they were overly authoritarian, especially Mr. Stalin, killing 3 million, and calling that "SOME mistakes" is a understatement. Revolutionary Progressivism is... ok, I've stated before violence is unnecessary, there are better ways of achieving progress. Also, Vanguardism is meh, it's like authleft oligarchism. Not sure why your not in Cringe, somethings telling me to leave you mid... 19/32
- Stilluserr's Thought - Anti-Democratic, boo! Socialist, ooh! Planned Economy, meh. Workers' rights, ooh! Enough of the oohs, boos, and mehs. Why elect one official such as the president, when we can disperse the power to a more general group that better represents the populous? Though, some issues should be decided on by experts, rather than both sides. Dillon from Kentucky, who has an Instagram of a whopping 10 followers and washboard abs can have an opinion on climate change, but at the end of the day, his opinion shouldn't be considered as seriously as a Climate Change Scientist who has a doctorate in Environmental science. never understood the "Religion = Morality" but ok, also, I'm 70% sure that people are prideful of being queer because they want to be heard and have their oppression be ignored. Also, as long there isn't another victim, some drugs should be legal, though they should be moderate, like alcohol. 71.343423/101
(though that is if this hypothetical will happen). Culturally Centre-right is... better than Culturally right or Reactionary. Idpol is annoying isnt it? Only if we resolve it by showing transphobes science. pretty meh Ideology. I just realised your a Jucheist and Strasserist (even if otto wasnt fascist, hes still ewww.), So that lowered the score a bit 6.45002/9
- New Model Of Cheesenism - (I'm redoing this, I could've been a bit more)
I hope you understand why people call you a PsychopathOh dear, Oh dear, where to begin is always the question to ask whenever going over such, insane ideologies such as yours. To begin, please refer to the "For The Transphobes" section of my page, though, from the past arguments I've had on transgenderism, I've learned no amount of sources could ever convince such people, in fact, you could source the dictionary for the definition of the word "cheese" and they'd say "Woke liberal propaganda." And I was right, (I'm gonna make this quote more coherent, I understand that English is not your first language, but I just mmmmm) "...[T]rans people are not real people, there are more important things to do... I do not care what scientists or religion says about them, they're subhuman nonetheless." yiyiyi, how shitty of an opinion, but nothing new, unfortunately (Average Texan). Also, it's extremely hopeful you'll gain power, to make a 13-step plan, with percentages nonetheless, how'd you even calculate those? Also, why eternal war? Really? Why do we need to kill people? They've done nothing wrong have they now? Totalitarianism is getting boring to read on this wiki, we get it, you're a narcissistic asshole who only thinks of themselves, you're not unique. But oh well, for what purpose should I try explaining to you why your ideology is, ultimately, a terrible ideology, and your country would be miserable to live in, and so too would the nations you would spread into? The things I do like about your shitshow you call an ideology, the Anti-Jihadism, Workers' rights (even though it's for self-benefit), Tolerance of other religions (but you're an Islamic theocrat? I- ok whatever, we're far past consistency, especially on this hell site), and those little quotes you do for each relation, and I'm gonna mirror that. (also, in reference to the DJT quote you put for me, How would trans people being in the military hurt the efficiency? its like saying people named Bob hurt military performance). 0.000001/1000
- "When people bore hatred to others, they feel pain, it's only when people bore hatred to you, that one understands said pain, that's where kindness is born, it is only born after hate and pain have entered the world" -A Good Friend of Mine
Rants, Ramblings, Writings, and other wacky stuff
Rants & Ramblings
Stuff I've written
Heaven & Hell
(So I wrote this in, year 9 if I recall correctly? It was an assignment for English, where we were given 2 opposites to write about, idk lol. I had to spend so long deciphering my shitty handwriting to digitise this, so I hope you like it. Also I remember using a thesaurus a lot so, that might make things worse)
Heaven, an enigmatic wasteland of clouds and euphoria. With such overwhelming beauty, yet so simple, a sea of clouds spans out all around the brilliant blue biosphere we call home. Within the domain unconquered by live man until the metal-winged beast took off from their concrete nest, with humans on mount. Dangerously manoeuvring, toping, rounding, and turning in the domain, once regarded as the realm of the gods and goddesses that spectated over the earth. The ballet of the planes can seem only so exhilarating from the view of the common folk, the atmosphere created by the force on the pilot’s face, and the humming of the engine as the blades spin around and around, like a ballerina Truly a euphoric experience. Perhaps this truly is the heavenly experience.
Hell, once the turquenite blue sky filled with a flock of metallic birds, now only a fallen specimen of former glory, and smoke filled the air, and the sky lost its brilliant blue colour, and faded into a bloody ruby. Rolling hills of jade, span across the land, peaceful and silent. But silence is an easy resource to destroy, as it was pierced by bullets, and soon as the silenced land became a battlefield, the peace surrendered to war. Fire danced across that jaded land, and soon people. all you could smell was smoke and oil from the fumes of war machines. Agony, pain, and fear filled everyone's body in the field, and everyone's head was pounding as if horses galloped inside of them. Like horses, their thoughts raced, trying to process the terrible reality they had created. The silence that once graced the lands, was now filled with ringing, cries and whaling of fallen men, gunfire and explosions. The taste of blood tainted the mouth as the battle grew longer. Finally, after the field was once again silent, and the whales of air sirens stopped, the jade fields of green, now covered in burned patches of grass dark as obsidian. The insatiable greed of humans for these lands of gems forever curses us for war. War Is Hell.
For the Transphobes
Trans rights are human rights
- Medical transition works
- 80% of individuals reported significant improvement in dysphoria
- 78% of individuals reported significant improvement in psychological symptoms
- 72% of individuals reported significant improvement in sexual function
- Positive results across the board, even in 15-year followups
- "Wellbeing was similar to or better than same-age young adults from the general population."
- Quality of life rises dramatically with 'gender-affirming treatment
- Long-term follow-ups:
- Cope bigots
- Social transition works
- "Shown to correlate with improved psychological functioning"
- Levels of depression and anxiety which closely matched levels reported by cisgender children
- Puberty blockers are safe and reversible
- Hormone blockers are the only treatment used on adolescents and are completely reversible.
- "Does not support an adverse impact of gender-affirming hormone therapy on cognitive performance"
- "Our results suggest there are no detrimental effects of GNRHA on EF"
- "Relives [sic] distress for trans adolescents" "Is reversible"
- "Poorer psychological well-being before treatment"
- "Behavioral and emotional problems and depressive symptoms decreased"
- Hormones blockers are not new: "Since the mid 1990s..." "The Royal College of Psychiatrists, in 1998..."
- Many more studies:
- Puberty blockers aren't harmful to bone density
- Puberty blockers don't cause osteoporosis or sterility
- Transphobia is real
- 46% felt discriminated against or harassed within the past year for being trans
- 29% felt discriminated against when it came to looking for employment
- 70% hid being trans during schooling before becoming 18 years old
- 55% had an incident of violence within the past year in part or whole because of them being trans
- The ~40-50% suicide rate is fake, it's the attempt rate
- The suicide rate is undocumented and doesn't exist. Try to find it ;)
- Discrimination is harmful
- The attempt rate rises for people who:
- Lost a job due to bias (55%)
- Were harassed/bullied in school (51%)
- Had low household income
- Were the victim of physical assault (61%)
- Were the victim of sexual assault (64%) https://transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/resources/NTDS_Report.pdf
- Other factors include:
- Gender-based victimization
- Being rejected by the family, friends, and the community
- Harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public
- Discrimination and ill-treatment at health-care system https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/
- Many more studies
- Social/familial support helps: it can decrease the likelihood of a suicide attempt 57% -> 4%
- Chosen name/pronoun use does the same:
- 71% drop in severe depression
- 34% drop [sic] suicidal ideation
- 65% drop in suicide attempts
- Gender and sex aren't the same
- These institutions and organizations would like to disagree with you :)
- American Psychological Association
- American Medical Association
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- Humans Rights Campaign
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- United Nations
- United Kingdom's National Health Service (NHS)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Nursing
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College Health Association
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Physicians
- American Counseling Association
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Student Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Public Health Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Endocrine Society
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Commission on Correctional Healthcare
- Pediatric Endocrine Society
- Society for Adolescent Help and Medecine
- World Medical Association
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Stanford Medical
- American Pediatrics Association
- National Institutes of Health
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Scientific American
- O'Langism - add me?
- O'Langism - Salve! Quomodo te habes? (Hi how are you in Latin (You mentioned something about it on your page))
- AshleyHere - Hello hello hello, can you add me whenever you get around to doing relations?
- Io - Hi!! Add me? i will add you back when you have more stuff written (or now if you want)
- Mr. V - Sure! Preferable later, but if you want to do it now, then that's fine!
- Yoda8soup- ayo good to see your making a page for yourself looks cool so far I like the icon! could you add me? :)
- Glencoe- add me
- Neo-Kiraism - add me
- O'Langism - I'm not sure I'd be great at it, but would you like me to try to explain to you the concept of a gift economy? Honestly, imo, the name is a bit misleading.
- Mr. V - Sure, I'm always down for education.
- O'Langism - OK I'll try my best. Basically, as I see it, gift economics is the belief that people will do something they want to do for free. Under a gift economy, people would be able to freely choose their job without the worry of money, and they would work that job without payment (since they could choose their job without the worry of money, it would be a job that they enjoy). Maybe the more difficult/gross jobs such as garbage collector would be community chores, but IDK. When someone wanted to get something, they would go to their local co-op and just be able to take it for free. Practically, I think that these co-ops would probably have a limit on the amount one person could take to ensure everyone gets their fair share, especially with luxury items. People would therefore work for free, and in return for their work, receive everything they need and reasonably want for free.
- Mr. V - Sure, I'm always down for education.
- New Model Of Cheesenism - add me
- Stilluserr's Thought - Can you add me?
- Wraizer Though Can you add me?
- BERNHEism Add me (for the lulz)?
- Neo-Majapahitism - add me
- Yoda8soup - Sorry you're going through hard times man, I hope life gets better for you. :)
- Io - Hey man i typed up a nice artistic poem but decided i can be less cringe and go at it like this: love is tough but the fall that is a breakup that comes after the soaring high into the sun is just a normal part of it, it stings but you're going to fly high again buddy, just keep your head up and enjoy the sorrowful parts of life that let you feel joy through the creative, artistic experience of existence.
- Glencoe- Sorry man hope it gets better