Monarcho-Technocracy is a system of monarchy where the smartest and most genius person, especially in the scientific field, is elected as king. The heir of the throne is chosen from the kings descendance, and the most skilled and intelligent prince will be chosen as next king.
Monarcho-Technocracy believes the most skilled and scientifically smart person should be the king. Then, the most intelligent son or daughter of the king will be his successor. Also, all government officials are elected based on their pure skill.
Personality and Behavior
Monarcho-Technocracy has a typical mad scientist personality, plus some royal etiquette. He likes to meet with other kings and to make science. He hates republicans, who he considers stupid.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle
- Fill it with light grey
- Draw two gold lines and fill the space in between purple
- Draw a gear-like crown
- Draw eyes
- (Optional, for style) Draw lab goggles and you're done!
- - Loves kings as much as I do! Despite that, he doesn't have an opinion on science.
- - Loves science! Science rulz!
- - He is a monarchist, like me, but he's a bit more authoritarian than me.
- - Though his system of rule is similar to mine, he's too backward in progress.
- Monarcho-Transhumanism - Robotizing humanity is insane even by my standards!
- - Technology, not degradation is the key to a better future!
- - Shoo, politicians, shoo!
- - What's worse than stupid people erroneously put in charge? Stupid people intentionally put in charge!
- - Foul Vermin!