Monarcho-Republicanism is an opposite unity of Monarchism and Republicanism. It's most often culturally right. It is often nationalistic due to its anti-monarchist nature derived from republicanism and it's monarchist nature leads to a policy of going up against foreign monarchies while supporting it's own monarchy.
How to Draw
The flag is based on the flag of Nazi Germany, used between 1933 to 1945.
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the ball in with red.
- Add a white circle in the middle.
- Draw a black Hakenkreuz, also known as a Swastika, inside the white circle.
- Draw the eyes.
- OPTIONAL: Draw Hitler's peak cap/Stahlhelm/Wehrmacht military cap and you're done.
|Purple||#9425a0||148, 37, 160|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Blue||#0021ff||0, 33, 255|
- Elective Monarchism - Based.
- Orangism - You should have stayed a republic.
- Horthyism - A monarchy without a king but ruled by a member of the gentry, interesting choice.
- Juche Monarchism - Based.
- Pol Potism - You should have kept your king.
- Monarcho-Socialism - U're OK.
- Caesarism - Based.
- Roman Republicanism - You're based too.
- Anarcho-Monarchism - I'm not sure.
- Ceremonial Monarchism - You have good ideas, but I'M NOT U!
- File:Crom.png Cromwellism - 99% of all politicians came from gentry but why do u hate the monarchy and supports the patriots?
- Bonapartism – You were good from 1804-1808.
- Old Swiss Confederalism – You had some noble rights but not enough.
- Spartan System – A diarchy with a nobility-dominated council of elders.
- Longism - When I said Monarcho Republic, I didn't meant literally.
- La Plaineism - Why invade the beautiful Italian republics?
- Dutch Patriotism - U don't understand what a REAL republic should look like...
- Aristokratische Republik (German; Aristocratic Republic)
- Italy: Republic of Venice, Maritime republics, Italian city-states, Nobility of Italy, Venetian nobility
- Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, United States of Poland
- Dutch Republic
- French Consulate, French Second Republic
- Empire of China (1915–1916)
- Free City of Danzig (Napoleonic), François Joseph Lefebvre
- Sakskoburggotski Government of Bulgaria
- Rus: Novgorod Republic, Pskov Republic
- Gaṇa sangha
- Free imperial city
- Constitution of the Roman Empire, Patrician, Senate of the Roman Republic, Nobiles, Centuriate Assembly and Principate
- Swiss nobility, Old Swiss Confederacy, Restoration
- Classical Athens prior to the Solonian Constitution
- Albanian Republic (1925–1928)
- Commonwealth of England, Rump Parliament, Barebone's Parliament, Lord Protector
- Daoud Republic
- The reconstruction of the government of the United States of America : a Democratic empire advocated, and an imperial constitution proposed
- Alexander Hamilton’s Plan for the US constitution.
- Constitution of the Year XII
- Motivated manifesto of the radical democratic party in the constituent national assembly in Frankfurt am Main.