Moderate Progressivism is an ideology that shares Progressivisms goal of promoting social progress, while still maintaining views pretty close to the status quo. They are in favor of most socially acceptable progressive positions, but either maintain a few culturally conservative potions, or feel that more fringe Progressive positions or rhetoric is taking things to far. What counts as "fringe" or "mainstream" may very as societal standards evolve, meaning that Moderate Progressivism often changes their mind to move just with-in the acceptable views of their times.
- Moderatism - No need to be to extreme!
- Progressive Conservatism - I'm basically them, but slightly more culturally left wing.
- Third Way - We often agree on cultural issues.
- Progressivism - I like you a lot, but sometimes you take things to far.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Stop giving us a bad name!