Moderate Conservatism (shortened to ModCon) is an economically center-right, civically moderate (leaning statist), and culturally center-right ideology who represents the more moderate wing of conservative and right-wing politics, closer to the political center. He supports center-right economic policy such as free trade, welfare reform and balanced budgets, in addition to fairly unchanged cultural policies but with a leaning towards preserving the status quo and current political and social traditions. Compared to other conservatives, ModCon is also more willing to accept green politics and welfare.
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a line in blue horizontally across the ball and fill the top half with the same blue
- Fill the bottom half with a light grey colour
- Draw three white stars in a row across the top half
- Add eyes and done!
- Conservatism - Love you dad!
- Moderatism - Nice and nonthreatening. Mom's pretty cool to.
- Classical Liberalism - A lib who isn't a complete SJW. I work with him a lot.
- Capitalism - Best system.
- Fiscal Conservatism - Sensible fellow.
- Compassionate Conservatism - Nice Conservative, who tires to help people.
- Rockefeller Republicanism - Sorta like an older version of me. he's cool.
- LGBT Conservatism - I suppose we can give the gays some rights.
- Liberal Conservatism - My slightly more socially liberal brethren.
- Anti-radicalism - Also opposes extremists.
- Social Liberalism - I disagree with him, but we can work together, unlike that Crazy Socialist.
- Moderate Progressivism - At least there not to progressive.
- Social Democracy: Crazy Socialist!
- Right-Wing Populism - Oh God, am I going to end up voting for this?
- Gypsy Crusaderism - You were me before, now You are radicalized... I'm crying in the corner of my room.
- Anti-Fascism - Because of You, That guy above is now radicalized to be a racist and anti-semitic piece of shit! Fuck yourself!
- Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP