Minecraftism is a gaming ideology that structures everything around Minecraft.
One of the main IRL themes of Minecraft is that the world is yours to build upon and restructure.
Rules of Minecraftism
- DON'T. DIG. STRAIGHT. DOWN.
- Don't mine at night
- Share diamonds
- Build house
- No hacking (in multiplayer non-anarchy)
- No swearing (in a Christian server)
- Be nice to each other and use respectful words (unless anarchy)
- No killing other players (unless pvp or anarchy)
How to Draw
- Draw a cube
- Add square eyes
- Color the upper part green
- Color the lower part brown
- Gamerism - My favorite xbox friend
- Villager System - Trade partners.
- Herobrine Occultism - Ḣ̯͚͕͒̿͒͜er̨͖͚̪̃̔̀͘ỏ͚b̬̮̲̒͋͞r̞̼͉̫̄̔̓͘i̗̱̪̓̎̇̿͟n͖̙̣͂̄̅e̥͉̘̣͋̉̒̐ i̛̭̟̜̹͒̃̾̋ͅs r̜̗͖̲̣͛͛͂͐̉ea̝̖̺̯͗́̍̍l̢̬̬͈͑̂͝͡
- Tetrisism - Another game about placing and breaking blocks? Cool!
- Anarcho-Minecraftism - Hacker
- Classical Conservatism - Stereotypes
- Necrocracy - Die, zombie!
- Anonymous - STOP GRIEFING MY BASE
- National Socialism - YOU BUILT AUSCHWITZ????
- Fortniteism - You are the worst game.