Minecraftism is a gaming ideology that structures everything around Minecraft.
One of the main IRL themes of Minecraft is that the world is yours to build upon and restructure.
Rules of Minecraftism
- DON'T. DIG. STRAIGHT. DOWN.
- Don't mine at night
- Share diamonds
- Build house
- No hacking (in multiplayer non-anarchy)
- No swearing (in a Christian server)
- Be nice to each other and use respectful words (unless anarchy)
- No killing other players (unless pvp or anarchy)
How to Draw
- Draw a cube
- Add square eyes
- Color the upper part green
- Color the lower part brown
- Gamerism - My favorite Xbox friend
- Villager System - Trade partners.
- Herobrine Occultism - Ḣ̯͚͕͒̿͒͜er̨͖͚̪̃̔̀͘ỏ͚b̬̮̲̒͋͞r̞̼͉̫̄̔̓͘i̗̱̪̓̎̇̿͟n͖̙̣͂̄̅e̥͉̘̣͋̉̒̐ i̛̭̟̜̹͒̃̾̋ͅs r̜̗͖̲̣͛͛͂͐̉ea̝̖̺̯͗́̍̍l̢̬̬͈͑̂͝͡
- Tetrisism - Another game about placing and breaking blocks? Cool!
- Classical Conservatism - Stereotypes
- Necrocracy - Die, zombie!
- Anonymous - STOP GRIEFING MY BASE
- National Socialism - YOU BUILT AUSCHWITZ????
- Dixiecratism - I unironically have been more influential than you, aswell as lasting over three times longer, get pwned racist.
- Fortniteism - You are the worst game.
Comics and Artwork
"The Gamer Compass" by TheLegend2T, Source
- Minecraft developers have frequently referred to mobs as "genderless". Additionally, many mobs share male and female characteristics without appearing inherently more masculine or feminine; the cows for example, have both horns and utters.
- One of Minecraft's splash texts in the main menu sometimes says "teach your friends about anti-racism!"
- Minecraft had several pro-eco updates.