Militant Social Democracy (MilSocDem) is an economically center-left, statist, strongly patriotic, culturally centrist and militaristic ideology which supports the combination of social democratic economic policies, such as a capitalist market economy heavily regulated in favour of the working class, an abundance of social programs and public ownership of businesses such as education and healthcare, with the belief that a strong military capability, "predominance of the armed forces in the administration of the state" and glorification of the military is needed in an ideal society and that the nation should be prepared to use military force in order to defend or promote its national interests.
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with a dark green colour
- Draw a black rose in the center
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Social Democracy - Lets get that welfare!
- Stratocracy - Lets crush our enemies!
- Longism - I Love a good bit of welfare and a good bit of corruption.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Likes welfare and the military.
- Social Nationalism - Love the economics and the patriotism.
- Rooseveltianism - We're so similar!
- Ethnic Welfarism - You're almost a pacifist with your policies, but at least you like welfare, and you're a nationalist.
- Marxism-Leninism - Cool military but turn the wealth sharing down a notch.
- Neoconservatism - dope military, kinda cringe economics.
- Social Libertarianism - you gotta have a military to enforce our policies!
- Iron Front (Paramilitary group of the SPD during Weimar Republic)
- Republikanischer Schutzbund (Paramilitary group of the SPÖ during the interwar period)
- Gwardia Ludowa WRN (Resistance movement close to the PPS-WRN during WWII)
- Workers' Militia PPS-WRN (Resistance movement close to the PPS-WRN during WWII)