Beliefs and Stuff
Mikolayism is largely dissatisfied with capitalism, viewing it as a scheme that benefits only the rich and feeds globalism, hurting the workers of her nation.
Anarchy, or not?
The ideology is undecided when it comes to how the government is run, sometimes leaning towards an authoritarian democracy, or left-minarchism.
Nothing matters in this world, all that matters is beyond the human scope. Hate yourself, for you are nothing. All that you do will be nullified and forgotten once you die. Sure, invent your own meaning, but it's not like the world cares, or others. Hate others, but also hate yourself for your ultimate worthlessness. Burn the world, cause wars, be the reason and definition of "misery". I am nothing, you are nothing, the world doesn't care about me or you. Nothing to write home about, if there even is a "home". Laugh at it all, laugh at yourself. Laugh like a madman. Be a madman. Don't let them get to you, they will try to fix you. You can't be fixed. Suffer. Hate your own work, it won't get anywhere. Paint something, then burn it. It's not good enough. It won't land in a gallery, like a gallery even matters. A gallery is a place where you blood, sweat, and tears get criticized by those who think they're smart. They're equally as dumb as you, if not worse. As an artist of your own fate, you should burn it all and watch it smoulder on the dead ground. You'll be buried in it too one day, you will become one with your art. Worthless.
Mikolayism (and Tammy) split socialism into two different terms.
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, DO NOT LISTEN TO ME. I AM LAZY, I DON'T WANNA EXPLAIN IT RIGHT NOW.
Why are you back to Mikolayism again?
There are a few reasons, look below. I am also returning to what feels familiar. C'mon, I can't just leave my legacy behind.
Dissatisfaction with Tammyism
Tammyism was extremely dissatisfiying for me to write about and actually develop. I wouldn't say it ever was an ideology, idealistic or pragmatic. It felt more like an emotional art project than anything. It wasn't me, it didn't have my spirit in it, it felt soulless. I'd call it my darker and much more stupid alter-ego.
Anyway, I think we all should forget about it. It doesn't exist, stop mentioning it and remove... THAT... from your page.
Honestly, I'm tired. PCB is hell. Ever since THINGS happened, I have been growing more and more hateful towards it. I tried to leave, but this shithole will always drag me back in. Starting a new wiki will make me more enemies than friends, so I'm delaying it indefinitely. Turning the page to start anew is out of the picture as well.
My current User Wiki resides on Minarchy, I left the main wiki almost completely due to elitism and the "no fun allowed" council. If you're a member of it, suck my dick, you fucking oligarch.
Why the "(Modern)" tag thingy?
Because "Neo-" and "New" are overused as fuck, placing it at the start would also be fucking boring and unoriginal. Plus, "(Modern)" at the end triggers Jonah, so it's more fun for me that way.
Are you still a leftist?
PROBABLY. Most likely, yes. I still hate capital and class is the biggest division. Still, communism is bullshit.
What about culture?
Keep it. Respect your ancestry and heritage, preserve culture, but social dynamics should evolve, we're no longer living in the (little) dark ages.
Matka wie że ćpiesz?
Matka ćpie że wiesz?
So, what is your name, actually?
Medic, or if you wanna be more personal, Tamara/Tammy. Mikolay only applies IRL and is my semi-dead name. DO NOT CALL ME NICHOLAS, YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD. I HATE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS.
What's it like to be you?
You don't want to be me.
Why is your art so inconsistent?
Can't draw for shit, don't care. As long as it looks fine. I can probably still do better art than you though, fight me, faggot.
- Inky - Has no actual ideology and doesn't care, just like me. He can stand my ramblings for longer than 5 minutes.
- Lukko - Exists. She's okay. I hate her (in a good way). You steal most things off my pages, but I allow it.
- Unperson - You used to be fine, I hate you now for no good reason. I want to smash your face on concrete for my own sick pleasure and because your ideology is a new level of annoying.
- Tiberius - Cute.
- Sabkv - The only person that matters to me. I love you.
- JonahF2014 - Why do you ignore me?
- BeryAb - Not quite the same. Suspicious.
- SwordC - Asshole, but I appreciate him. I bought his book, for actual money too. Suck it, broke PCB users!
- Libra - I've been an asshat to you for no reason, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit of an idiot.
- Kira - I send you cat pictures sometimes. Massively spooked.
- Ashley - What do you see in me? Be honest.
- Nguy - Hates me, but won't say it in my face.
- Fargoth Gares - I don't know who the fuck you are, but you seem obnoxious.
- 2x2Master - Your page fried my brain and generally makes me want to hang myself even more. You're also an asshat that doesn't like me, only begging to be added to my pages or projects. Kill yourself.
- Corkerface1776 - Cool dude, we agree on a bunch o' things, I guess.
I have read
I want to read
- The Stranger - Albert Camus
- The Prince - Niccolò Machiavelli
- Introductory Economics - G. F. Stanlake
- God and the State - Mikhail Bakunin
- Germany Tomorrow - Otto Strasser
- What is to Be Done? - Vladimir Lenin
- The Communalist Project - Murray Bookchin
- Anarchism: Its Philosophy and Ideal - Peter Kropotkin
- The Songs Of The Russian People: As Illustrative Of Slavonic Mythology And Russian Social Life - William Ralston Shedden-Ralston
- The Fourth Political Theory - Aleksandr Dugin
- With Mussolini Before and After Piazzale Loreto - Domenico Leccisi
- On Authority - Friedrich Engels
- State Socialism - Jan Wacław Machajski
- The Socialist Religion and Worker Struggle - Jan Wacław Machajski
Recommended by others
(ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON, PLEASE)
- Name of book/essay - Author(s) - Your username
- Leviathan - Thomas Hobbes - Recommended by BERNHE
- The 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene - Recommended by Kaiser Emperor Of Cheese Empire
- History of the Peloponnesian War - Thucydides - Recommended by
- Reflections on Violence - Georges Sorel - Recommended by Vex
- Big is Beautiful: Debunking the Myth of Small Business - Robert D. Atkinson and Michael Lind - Recommended by Braun Spencer Thought
- The Monkey Wrench Gang - Edward Abbey - Recommended by Floofel
- Co PiS zrobił dobrze? - Adam Inflacjewicz - Recommended by DualPlay & Sławomir Mentzen
- The Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka - Recommended by Rayz9989
- Anarcho-Syndicalism: Theory and Practice - Rudolf Rocker - Recommended by TheNuclerNerd
- Democracy: The God That Failed - Hans-Hermann Hoppe - Recommended by
- Kurdistan, Woman's Revolution and Democratic Confederalism - Abdullah Öcalan - Recommended by Borker
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD. ONLY IN MY DMS.
- ↑ I have yet to see profit from that.