1. Christianity is the state religion
I. Christianity is faith that: Jesus Christ is The Son of God. Not one man (who is not God, or The Son of God) is sinless. Jesus Christ payed the punishment of our sins, so that we may be forgiven. Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Only through Jesus Christ, can one be saved. Man cannot earn salvation, it is a gift given from God. God The Father created all things. God The Father created man, in His image. Christians are of the spirit, not the flesh.
II. Christianity is true. Other religions are false. Lack of faith, is ignorance.
III. A state religion, is the faith promoted by the state.
IV. The King must believe: Jesus Christ is The Son of God. Not one man (who is not God, or The Son of God) is sinless. Jesus Christ payed the punishment of our sins, so that we may be forgiven. Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Only through Jesus Christ, can one be saved. Man cannot earn salvation, it is a gift given from God. God The Father created all things. God The Father created man, in His image. Christians are of the spirit, not the flesh.
2. The king must punish those, who do evil
I. The king must punish those who: Commit adultery, Murder, Steal, Bear false witness, and/or Covet.
II. Love (not sexual desire) is only good. If one: Kills a man to directly save another, or steals to feed or clothe another, his actions may be justified. There may be more examples of this.
3. The constitution is above the king
I. The king must abide by the constitution.
II. The constitution’s laws must never be altered or removed.
III. Laws cannot be added to the constitution.
4. Militarily-backed constitution
I. The military must overthrow the king, if the king does not abide by the constitution.
II. The military must overthrow the king, if the king breaks or goes against the constitution.
III. The military must overthrow the king, if the king’s command, breaks or goes against the constitution.
IV. If the military is unable to overthrow the king; the populace, with assistance from the remaining military, must overthrow the king.
V. If the king is overthrown, the military must select a new king.
VI. Each household must own a copy of the constitution, and infantry equipment. Infantry equipment, is the equipment of any foot-soldier used by the king (directly or indirectly).
VII. God is above the constitution. If the king does not abide by the constitution, but his reason seems to be in line with God’s will; the convicted individual(s) are not required to assist, in overthrowing the king.
VIII. If someone forcibly hinders a constitutionally lawful overthrowing of the king; he/she may legally be slain, by those who assist/take-part in the overthrowing.
5. Select a new king, after an overthrowing
I. After the king is overthrown, a new king must be selected.
II. The newly selected king must not be a child, grandchild, or great-grandchild of the previous king.
III. The newly selected king must be male, not female.
IV. Even after/during an overthrowing, the constitution may not be altered/broken.
V. The newly selected king must abide by the constitution.
6. Family priority
I. The king must spend at least one day, per seven days, with his children and wife.
II. The king and queen cannot divorce. And can only remarry, after their spouse is dead.
III. The king cannot kill his wife, nor his children.
IV. The king must marry a human female wife, and reproduce with her. They must, together, produce an heir.
V. If any of the king’s children are inhuman, they are not an heir.
7. The king controls the wealth.
I. God The Father, who has put the king on the throne, has given the king authority over the wealth, within his nation.
II. Citizens do not own wealth, but the king allows them to take hold of it, and use it. If the king asks for wealth, the citizens are to give what is asked, to the king. Otherwise, it would be stealing.
III. Loans and debts between our nation and another, are to not take place. The kings own the wealth, within their nations. If a king takes a loan, the debt is illegitimate, and is not required to be repaid.
Meridian Integralism is an over-prepared, paranoid, conspiracy theorist Christian; who worries that in the end times, there will be a return of mutant abominations or nephilim (which he believes are human fallen-angel hybrid demon giants; see Section 6 Clauses 4-5).
How to Draw
- Draw a light-grey ball
- Draw a yellow t-rex footprint-like thing?
- Add a crown
- Draw eyes, and you're done!
- Constituionalism - The backbone of any good nation.
- Cultural Nationalism - Adhere to our values, or leave.
- Rexism - Based.
- National Integralism - Closest ideology to me.
- Absolute Monarchism - We saw what happened, when the king had the authority to implement democracy. You won't fool me, King John.
- Constitutional Anarchism - Without a state, there is nothing to preserve our constitution.
- Stalinism - "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes, decide everything"
- Anarcho-Communism - "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal"
- Democracy - A killer of the constitution at best, shadow government at worst.
- Ochlocracy - Democracy without a deep-state.
- Oligarchy - Not-so-shadow government, at least you're honest.
- Republicanism - Democracy with an additional scapegoat.
- Parliamentary Monarchism- Same as above.
- Ceremonial Monarchism- Same as above, but lazy.
- Elective Monarchism- Why do you exist...
- Anarcho-Monarchism - Again... Why?
- Direct Constitutionalism - Constitution in name, only.