Mega Corporatocracy or English Corporatocracy is an Off-The-Compass Authoritarian-Right ideology that is a more extreme and dystopian version of . It believes in the idea of having one corporation control all aspects of human life, and force everyone to only work and consume. There is only one world government that has a monopoly on everything. An example of Mega Corporatocracy is the BNL from the 2008 Pixar film, Wall-E.
MegaCorp, for short, believes in a government composed of super influential corporate monopolies and oligopolies who take control of society for their interests. It is the result of the corporations within a corporatocracy becoming so much more influential than the government that they decide to dismantle the state and place themselves in control.
Mega Corporatocracy has no real centralized government, but many giant entities also known as Mega Corporations who together take the role of the state and it's branches. The Corporate State is extremely totalitarian and uses it's power to fulfill the interests of the Mega Corporations, which is to gain maximum profit without regards for individual wellbeing. Many of the corporate elites within the state work to enforce the rule of the Megacorporations. Equivalents of the Ministry of Peace, Ministry of Love and Ministry of Plenty can be found here.
Citizens have few to no rights being used as mere work force to fuel the money making machine that is called the Corporate State, many propaganda and indoctrination tactics akin to those implemented by Orwellianism are made to ensure the labor force doesn't revolt like the rewriting of history, the spread of consumerist culture and anything that would manipulate the people into complacency.
Putting into consideration, other countries may exist and the world hasn't been unified into one Corporate State. The policy of Mega Corporatocracy in relations to other nations is commerce, the Mega Corporations use their giant work force to make products and goods that are then exported for any nations which may be willing to trade. But the truth is, megacorporations control entire industries, often vertically integrated, eliminating competition and dictating market prices. Limited private enterprises exist at the margins, heavily reliant on the whims of the corporate giants.
Inside the territory that the Mega Companies control, the people get to know little about the outside market as to limit the knowledge of the masses, the inside market functions as a way the Mega Corporations profit even more from the people, local small businesses don't exist so the workers have to buy from the companies they work for, paying for what they made. Moreover, every aspect of citizen life is monitored and analyzed, generating targeted advertising and manipulative marketing. Privacy is non-existent, individual needs are subjugated to corporate algorithms.
How To Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it using a dark shade of gray. (#282828)
- Draw a building inside the ball with cyan. (#42A8FC)
- Add rectangular windows in the building using white. (#FFFFFF)
- Add a cyan lower case "c" with a straight vertical line cutting through it atop the building.
- Give the ball a black top hat with a cyan stripe.
- Give it one large eye and you are done.
- Draw the Ingsoc ball but use the color Cyan (#42A8FC) instead of red.
- Give the ball a black top hat with a cyan stripe and done.
The Board of Directors
- CEO: Our best CEO. He is always watching.
- Vice-President: He calls us a spook, but he always saves us from communism.
- CFO: Chief Financial Officer cares about our financial profits.
- Competition Director: This makes us REAL capitalists!
- Scientific Director: Science is eternal war, and eternal profits make eternal progress.
- CSO: Chief Security Officer makes our security service the greatest private army in the world.
- COO: Chief Operating Officer keeps ‘em products coming to the market!
- Neo-Selfism - Your destructive tendencies will lead us to debts and disappointed clients. Maybe working with us is the better option?