Hello, and welcome to my page! My ideology is Mattism. The self-insert of the user Matteel. Mattism is civically liberal, democratic, culturally progressive, economically center-left, militarily non-Interventionist, patriotic, left-populist, and diplomatically cosmopolitan.
Overall, his beliefs emphaize the right of the individual, class collaberationism, international co-operation, and societal justice. Seeking to create a more fair society for both the economically disadvantaged and the socially disadvantaged. While, wanting economic fairness for the world at large, and to further the efforts of globalizing democracy to create fair societies oppressed under authoritarian rule, which will bring about world peace.
- Moral Universalism
My entire philosophy maximizes my own personal lifestyle liberty from all forms of authority, and is built of off philosophical hedonism, materialism, and individualism. With the core justification being ethical utilitarianism. I reject government authority, community authority, and religious authority. If it's a form of authority that puts itself above me, then I outright reject it without much thought. I want to be in full control of myself when I can, I only live for myself. And, while my ideology is individualistic, I disavow mass individualism as well, as some authority is needed for harm prevention for things like pandemic outbreaks and whatnot, along with needing the government to be centralized enough to provide people services and ect. But my overall attitude is a "live and let live". So, it's naturally progressive due to this, as progressives are tolerant of what others do and alternate lifestyles, I'm a progressive on social issues, as conservatives think they can tell you what to do with your body and exercise authority over you. However, I realize progressivism has elements in it that are inherently anti-individualist as well, like with the modern day progressive focus on things like identity politics and political correctness, I reject parts of progressivism, but that doesn't make me socially conservative, it just means I'm upholding my individualist stances, and they happen to align more with social progressivism than they do with social conservatism. I've always have been a naturally individualistic person do to what I will mention below in these bits, and I don't want to be told what to do unless it's something that I absolutely have to do for the benefit of everyone else. However, I am personally conflicted with this ideology, as well it still works, I've been considering more romanticist and idealistic philosophies as well, as those can also go together with philosophical hedonism and individualism as well. But, I will ultimately need to read more on philosophy to decide that (My reasoning is that my ideas not being grounded in reality are more compatible with hedonism as a concept, but I would prefer my ideals to be more reality grounded.).
I am a philosophical naturalist, and while I believe the material world is the only world to exist, I also believe it's more accurate to measure what is in the material world than just claim that the material world is the only world to exist, as that is not measurable. I still know all forms of spiritually created by humans aren't real. So, this would follow metaphysical naturalism, as it's more logically coherent than metaphysical materialism is.
I am a determinist, and believe that individuals do not have free will. This view is in line with my metaphysical view of the universe and utilitarianism. As, In a world that is only ran on natural laws, all actions would be naturally results of material factors. There is no freedom of choice when the past influences the future, meaning we only act as if we have free will.
Morality is important for society, as humans need to have a sense of what is right or wrong for society to function. There are things that humans know naturally, such as not causing harm to others, this is what has kept us as a species alive up until the present day. How morality should function will be mentioned below this bit.
My morality comes from consequentialism, actions should be looked at through a lens of the consequences of one's actions. However, this is the baseline of my morality, as pure consequentialism in of itself is flawed, as the intent of one's actions should also be considered as well, actions should also consider what makes everyone as a group happy. So, my morality branches off from consequentialism at this point.
This is where my morality branches off from consequentialism, I believe that morality is dictated by what causes the most and least harm to individuals. The ethical theory of utilitarianism is a theory is a branch of consequentialism by John Stuart Mill, that states that actions should be judged based on how much good or harm an action causes. And as such, actions and policies should be looked and lens that to increase the happiness of individuals and decrease suffering. This can largely sum up my views on welfare and state regulation in the economy. As, I view welfare as necessary for the creation of a happy society free from inequality and poverty. If equality of opportunity can be achieved through this, then that creates a happier population overall, and economic statistics overall back this as a fact. This is were some of my collective takes come from. Things abortion and other services create happier societies overall, so from a utilitarian standpoint, I would be completely opposed to banning such services, and would be morally wrong to do so.
I'm a moral universalist, my moral universalism comes from my cosmopolitanism and utilitarianism. I believe these ethical theories could be applied globally to all humans regardless of their status. With this, I'm opposed to moral nihilism or moral relativism. Believing that, if something creates happiness, then it has moral worth. Something like human rights, for example, should be applied universally for all countries, as these rights are what grant others right to have a good life free from persecution. Progressive western values of egalitarianism and societal permissiveness are what the values of all countries should be globally. As. these values have created the happiest societies compared to those under authoritarian oppressive dictatorships.
Being a social constructivist, I believe societal factors and the upbringing of individuals are important in determining the behavior of said individuals, and that there are no traits to people that are "inherent". This reasoning should be used when observing the behavior and nature of society at large to address the needs of people in said society.
I believe it's important to rely on reason for actions we do as humans, and not forms of past authority. And, is essential to ethical decision making.
As stated on my metaphysics page, I am a philosophical naturalist. The closest thing I am to religiously is atheism. Neither hard or soft atheism. As, I know for absolute certainty that God and all forms of spiritually are not real. But, to make a claim that the material world is the only word to exist for parts of the universe we cannot observe is absurd. So, while materialism as a metaphysical concept can be used to accurately describe our observable universe, it cannot be used to describe the entire universe, as that is not observable. So, a more accurate way of looking at the universe would be through a naturalistic lens.
I myself am not religious for a couple of reasons. The first one being, my moral worth as a person is above all forms of authority, which includes spirituality, so I naturally put myself above it, as it doesn't make sense to gauge my morals off of it when it isn't real. Second being, I've never been religious to begin with, nor have I ever saw the appeal of religion, as I've never been able to conceptualize anything outside the material universe, I've been a materialist my entire life, and that isn't changing. The third one being, I don't like the idea of being told what to do, I like to have fun and do what makes me happy, and this has always been my natural train of thought due to my ADHD, which has always made me an impulsive person, so the idea of appealing to some imaginary spirits that do not exist is not appealing to me at all, and never has been for this reason. Fourth being, I've never liked or understood any of the ideas that religious doctrines advocate for, as I've always have seen these as being written by humans and nothing else, making everything in them written to how humans wanted to envision them, so religion from this perspective has never made any sense to me.
I view myself as a citizen of the world, and I get a lot of my international theory from cosmopolitanism, as I believe the world should be internationally united. I would combine cosmopolitan views with the global justice movement that seeks to combat the damage done by economic globalization while promoting international co-operation between countries. Anything that encourages international co-operation between countries is in-general good, and should be encouraged to promote peace between different countries, this form of globalization would follow the alter-globalist model of globalization. Along with having mutual respect for each other's differences were it's due, given, you're willing to provide the same respect as well.
Modernism and Post-Modernism both make good points, but I can't fully subscribe to either of them. And, as such, I subscribe to the idea of Meta-Modernism. Believing that, the discoveries of both modernism and post-modernism are not ignorable, but the current post-modern attitude is not desirable. He holds that the narratives of modernism are social constructs in of themselves, but still believes that the values of said narratives hold value.
My humanist ways of thinking can largely come from utilitarianism. That being, all people on this planet come from the same place, and are entitled to be treated with the same dignity and standards. There's a human identity that inherently surpasses all other identities, like nationality or race, It's important to uphold human dignity and standards for this reason.
I am an individualist, and believe that individualism is important for society. Individuals should be free to desire their own passions and hobbies free from any sort of higher authority. Whether it be clerical authority, governmental authority, or community authority, the individual worth triumphs over all of that. With this, I support the expansion and preservation of civil liberties, like Freedom of Speech, as those civil liberties are important for any free society to thrive under. Some would argue that individualism and economic leftism are incompatible with each other, but I would argue that having the state provide you with everything would allow people to pursue their own interests and hobbies without the fear of poverty or unemployment and ect. So, individualism is more compatible with economic leftism than it is with economic rightism in my opinion.
This is also were my progressivism comes from, as ideologies like conservatism are very anti-individualist, conservatives believe they can tell you what you can do with your body, who you can marry, ect. With leftists having a more "live and let live" attitude, I will side with them, as they don't feel the need to boss me around and are the least opposed to me living my lifestyle as to how I want to not based on pointless dogmatic attitudes. I believes everyone regardless of their back rounds are equal and are deserving of the same civil rights and liberties. I'm also opposed to authoritarianism because in most of those authoritarian regimes throughout history I would've at best been socially excluded and lived a horrible life or killed in. So, I have no reason not to be an individualist by the very nature of my existence as a person. I know my rights aren't guaranteed in democratic societies, but I will take my chances in a democratic society over an authoritarian society any day of the week. I serve my own interests and my own interests alone above all authority unless I absolutely have to serve the interests of others. (Of fucking course I go outside and touch grass and have friends outside the internet you fucking dumbasses, but I'm not naturally inclined towards community things as I'm not a naturally sociable person, so I like to be with myself more often than I like to be with others)
However, with all of this in mind, one might ask why I'm not a libertarian (in a civic sense) who is opposed to governmental authority playing a role in the daily lives of citizens. This would mostly be because, I believe that for the trade off of individual liberty of people and for individual rights to be upheld, the government has to be there to protect said individual liberty whenever threats to individual liberty arise.
I combine the ethical theory of utilitarianism with the harm principle, which states that for as long as an individual is not harming others, than an individual should be allowed to do what they please. This is were my individual takes come from. I am a staunch supporter of things like freedom of speech and expression, and I'm against most forms of government censorship, If an individual is not harming others, then they should be allowed to do what they want to do regardless if I personally find it disgusting or not, because trying to stop the person from doing what they are doing is immoral than trying to stop them due to what I said previously, regardless of what some form of authority tells me (this means any authority, spirituality, community, ect, all forms of authority besides the government which grants us these rights are above the harm principle). All within reason of course, because sometimes it is necessary for the state to intervene on behalf of the daily lives of citizens for harm reduction, but even then, the most it should be is just encouragement, unless there's a deadly plague or something.
I would consider myself someone who has no restraint when it comes to topics like sex and material desires, my way of thinking is borderline libertine in this aspect. However, I still respect basic human decency and common sense of morality, so it would be a moderate version of libertinism. This is largely due to my ADHD, which causes me to have a harder time controlling my impulses. So, for a lack of better words, I am a very horny person, I love masturbating and other things like that because it is super fun and it is of great sensual pleasure for me personally, so I'm naturally going to do it, and see no reason otherwise, which is what my morality is built off of. Hedonism has always been one the core pillars of my beliefs largely due to my impulsivity, which has naturally has made me a very individualistic person as well.
Despite my hedonistic stances on ethics, I am opposed to pessimism and nihilism. Now, this may sound strange, because hedonism as a philosophy is usually followed up with nihilism as a justification, because we have no greater in purpose in life and nothing matters, I can do whatever I want with there being no grounded moral justification against it otherwise. I don't agree with this, just because life is pointless doesn't mean the future is pointless, nor is their no purpose in living. The meaning of life is what you make it to be, and creating our own joy in life. Even if said joy itself won't amount to anything, it's better to use your own existence to enjoy your life than it is to be pessimistic or nihilistic.
Populism is a good way to achieve political power and to unite the world using pan-nationalist movements. So, I would incorporate populist heretic for both political praxis and international praxis. However, the creator of the page personally disagrees with populism to a certain extent, and many populist leaders in history have failed to deliever on their promises and actually just ended up serving the elite themselves, he views it as a good way to achieve his objectives.
I am a political realist, the best way to make change is through a pragmatic approach. So, I am opposed to both romanticism and idealism. As, while idealism is to an extent, necessary, you have to do things that go against your own ideas to inspire change. Even if it means compromising on your own ideals, it's better to have some of the change you wanted, compare to having nothing at all. And as such, harm reduction is very much necessary to achieve change.
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945)
Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)
Al Gore (1948)
John Locke (1632-1704)
Mikhail Gorbachev (1931)
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Barack Obama (1961)
Edward Snowden (1983)
Julian Assange (1971)
Huey Long (1893-1935)
Alexei Navalny (1976)
Olof Palme (1927-1986)
Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya (1982)
Roman Albertovich Abalin (1998)
John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)
Joseph Lancaster (?)
John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946)
Greg Guevara (1997)
Bernie Sanders (1941)
Ian Kochinski (1994)
Petter Vallentyne (1952)
Jeremy Corbyn (1949)
Elizabeth Warren (1949)
Hillel Steiner (1942)
Rick Falkvinge (1972)
June Nicole Lapine (1991)
Joshua Wong (1996)
Agnes Chow (1996)
Nathan Law (1993)
My page is going through a serious rework as I want to reformat it, so I will rewrite it entirely. For the meantime, if you want to see the edits I've made, [here to see them].
- Social Democracy - We both love progressivism and equality, mega based.
- Civic Nationalism - Liking your country while not putting it above others is mega based.
- Cosmopolitanism - I can be a citizen of my own country and a world citizen at the same time, it's not contradictory to hold both nationalist and internationalist beliefs.
- Anti-Nazbol - Resist the evil commies!
- Cultural Secularism - Based, religious authority is not legitimate.
- Civil Libertarianism - The harm principle is based.
- Humanism - Human rights ftw.
- Alter-Globalization - Based. Global solidarity without the neoliberal globalism. If globalization is to happen, then we need a world were national sovereignty is respected, with global co-operation that doesn't serve the interests of corporatocractic neoliberal elites.
- LGBTism - Yes, Love is love and should be legalized, and many of you guys are fairly chill. But, the LGBT movement itself is riddled with cancerous idpol that doesn't help anyone.
- Transgenderism -Once again, I support your validity. But, the movement itself is a false facade of progressiveness and equality for the LGBT community.
- Planned Parenthoodism - Abortion is a form of healthcare, and should be legalized.
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Noice. Left wing ideals, national sovereignty, global solidarity, and anti-neoliberalism.
- Pacifism - Wars should almost never be fought unless they have to be fought. No more shall we entangle ourselves into endless wars.
- Progressive Internationalism - You are my foreign policy. And, just as based as above. Humanity must work together.
- Environmental Globalization - We must save the environment through international co-operation.
- Market Socialism - Not ideal to transition too, but I don't mind you.
- Polyculturalism - You're the perfect balance. Focus on what unites different cultures. Better alternative to multiculturalism.
- Sexual Liberationism - What I do in the privacy of my own property is my own business, not the government's.
- National Hedonism - My kind of nationalism. Western civilization is superior due to its permissiveness in its society. Basically me but not an ethnonationalist or cultural nationalist.
- Federalism - The decentralization of power is necessary for a democratic government.
- Interculturalism - Perfection. Of course, anyone should be allowed to enter our country. But, if they don't learn our values and way of life, then problems will arise. And, some cultures do hold fundamentally backwards and authoritarian views. Those views gotta go if they want to come here, otherwise, they can still practice their stuff.
- State Capitalism - State involvement in the economy is a necessity. Just don't get addicted to debt, like you see in places like China, please.
- Progressivism - You're the only logical conclusion to the future. And therefore, I side with you. It's important to look forwards, not backwards.
- Feminism - Of course, women's rights are still important today.
- Protectionism - You gotta P R O T E C C.
- Social Corporatism - Perfection.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Based, and freedom pilled.
- Democracy - One of the best governmental systems. And, the only way any government should be ran.
- Men's Liberation - Shares my love of social equality and catboys.
- Catgirlism - Based, epic, and hawt :3
- Catboyism - Still epic, but I prefer women.
- Patriotism - Nothing wrong with having pride in your country as long as you aren't putting other countries down.
- Keynesianism - Your economic model has been tried and tested, and proven to work the best. However, he could be less short-term and more long-term, but that's my only complaint.
- Social Georgism - Welfare and land value tax? Man, this is near peak basedness. But, could be obviously more regulatory. Denmark is pretty cool.
- Tripartism - You are my economic model.
- Social Liberalism - Progressivism, liberalism, and welfare? Based. However, globalism is kinda cringe, you gotta embrace alter-globalism.
- Social Capitalism - Me, but less regulatory or welfarist. Honestly, I will work with you.
- Anti-Dengism - China is an imperialist rogue state that is a threat to world peace that needs to have its hegemony curbed.
- Pan-Americanism - Ok, this is epic, and based. This needs to happen.
- Pan-Scandinavianism - If only this could be...
- Nordic Model - I've taken so much inspiration from you, and I think the Nordic countries are pretty cool. But, why this monarchist crap? Outside of these very few issues I take with you, you're pretty based. And, have created the happiest countries on Earth, which is something to take note of.
- Environmentalism - Conserving our environment is important.
- Abortionism - The ultimate choice lies on a woman to abort a fetus, not the government. Hands off my body.
- Left-Wing Populism - You understand my hatred of the current status quo. But, you tend to buy into conspiracy theories and support dictators just because they go against western hegemony a bit TOO much. Which is sorta why I dislike populism, but you're still necessary to get into political power. Without you, the progressive movement in the Untied States would be far worse off.
- Republicanism - I will personally find every single living monarch in the 21st century and behead them. We want a republic, and we want a full functioning republic now!
- Sandersism - Based man, with based politics. You should've been what the 2020 presidency was. However, some of the things you did during the 2020 presidency were pretty cringe for me, outside of the few grips I have with you as a politician, you are by far the most respectable one our political climate has to offer. If only the establishment wasn't literally gop-lite and tried to sabotage you.
- Anti-Clericalism - Based, and dear I say it, redpilled?
- Liberalism - You're OK. But, way to much oligarchical presence for me.
- Shoecialism - One of the original people who redpilled me, although your earlier years of being an "anti-sjw" were really cringe. Your newer content is actually worth watching.
- Enlightenment - You gave birth to liberalism and defeated feudalism. Without you, none of this would be possible.
- Corporatism - Very nice economics. However, become more welfarist, and you'll be truly perfect.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - Honestly, out of all libertarians, you are the most tolerable, just get more welfarist. Progressivism is hella based.
- Geolibertarianism - You're also sorta based for a libertarian. You realize land value tax is a good way to pay for government expenses, but you need to become more welfarist and progressive. Combine this with Social libertarianism and bleeding-heart libertarianism, and you have a surprisingly based combo.
- Euroscepticism - The European Union is in desperate need of updating if it wants to survive in the modern times, but I'm more soft. I oppose leaving the Union, but still think there is a lot for improvement.
- Satirism - Of course, being funny is a good quality. But, saying edgy stuff for shock humor even from a non-politically correct point of view isn't funny and just gets boring after a while, nor is it humor. That would be an insult to people who are actually funny.
- Progressive Americana - You're kinda me. As, I've lived in small towns in Missouri for what seems like half of my life. But, I like urbanism. But, at least you are progressive.
- Pan-Nationalism - Right idea, countries of similar origins should be encouraged to work together. But, some of your followers are too ethno-centric a lot of them are alt-right retards as well. Outside of those groups of people, your liberal variants are based. We need to work together to fight against the neoliberalism. Borders should be kept though.
- Meritocracy - Of course, society should allow those who have the most merit to succeed, but you need welfare to achieve equality of opportunity so everyone has a chance to succeed as well. People can only succeed through merit if they are free from things like poverty.
- Human Nationalism - You have the right idea, but be less humancentric please. Also, not to keen on that world government thing.
- Panhumanism - Of course, we should care for humans globally. But, once again, not too keen on establishing a world government.
- Social Libertarianism - You realize the need to be free from poverty and social inequality with human centered capitalism, which is good. But, I'm skeptical of UBI. Outside of that, really solid libertarian.
- Capitalism - You're a good system, but you need to held to some standards.
- Left-Democratism - Honestly, you're the only good faction left in the democratic party. Even then, some of you guys parrot anti-american talking points too much. I will still support you.
- SJW-Lite - Ngl, kinda based, just get rid of the more SJWish bits and you're good.
- Georgist Catism - Free land, and free cats :3 (but why the free trade???)
- Apolitical Social Democracy & Apolitical Progressivism - Sometimes, I just go apolitical to avoid the current shitfest that is politics.
- Kemalism - One of the only good dictators, even if you went too far on secularism, you were still in many ways based.
- Corbynism - Honestly, I would take you over the austerity loving neoliberal fucks in the labour party. And don't in theory mind you. But damn, some things you do are pretty cringe, even for me.
- Social Distributism - An even better version of distributism? Remove the religious clerical governance and be more progressive, you would be mucho basedo if you did so.
- European Nationalism - The idea is based, and European Civilization has shown itself to be one of the best to ever exist. But, why do so much far-right retards subscribe to you? And even then, borders should be kept.
- Laicism - I prefer secularism that only separates religion from the government, but I also realize that it should be separated from the public as well, the state shouldn't need to do that however.
- Nationalism - Nationalism has been forces for both good and bad. And, I'm not against having pride for your country, but just pure nationalism is bad, as I'm against putting my country first above others, be more accepting of international co-operation. And, me being anti-nationalist was just a reflection of how much I hated my own state government.
- Green Libertarianism - You care for the environment, but your free market capitalism has to go.
- Transmedicalism - While you do make some good points, your overgeneralization is also harmful as well.
- Hyperborea Bidenism - What if Joe Biden actually had a spine?
based schizo gaming
- Tridemism - Mixed bag of an ideology, Sun Yat-Sen was cool, but some of you guys support the PRC
and like lolicon.
- Bidenism - You as a person lack any sort of commitment and leadership, and the democratic party as a whole doesn't stand up to republicans enough. You've failed on progressive agenda's, and I have very little hope you can turn your presidency around. Better than Trump, but that says nothing. Resign.
- Anti-Theism -I understand your hatred of organized religion, but hating religious people now, why?
- Reformist Marxism - One of the least bad Marxists, doesn't say a whole lot.
- Distributism - Widespread ownership of property is interesting, and I like the idea myself, but landlords have to go. And, remove the religious governance trash will you? Even if the catholic social teachings are better than the prosperity bible junk, religion and politics do not mix well ever.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Based welfare, but conservatism and paternalism are cringe.
- Islamophobia - While yes, I do understand the issue with mass immigration without any sort of assimilation programs from countries that do not tolerate western or progressive values, but racism also ain't cool as well.
- Utopian Socialism - Your rejection of Marxism is nice, but socialism still isn't desirable.
- European Federalism - I very much like the idea of an alliance that unites the whole of Europe. But that should be more of a forum instead of a federation of states. And, the economic union is really hit or miss.
- World Federalism - Once again, caring about global unity is cool. But, a world government isn't feasible, nor would we should try to pursue it. As, humanity will always be always tribalistic to the extent that this extreme internationalism wouldn't be possible to achieve, nor would the logistics be possible either,
- Christian Democracy - Meh, some Christian democrats throughout history were pretty based. Outside of the communitarian economics which I do like, to base your governments ethics off of a book that has no ground for reality is flat out retarded, to be frank.
- Islamic Democracy - Slightly more theocratic and conservative version of the above. And, many of your adherents like Erdoğan have used being a "moderate" as a ploy to install theocratic governments. Outside of the economics, barf. Get rid of the religious governance.
- Socialism - I take a lot from you, but you're not desirable to implement. I will work with some of your adherents to achieve political goals though.
- Eco-Nationalism - Caring about your environment is nice and all, but you will benefit more from international co-operation and alliances.
- Social Authoritarianism - You're one the least bad authoritarians. But, that doesn't ultimately say much. And, some of your leaders have been forces for good. But, many of you guys have been conservative as well.
- Multiculturalism - Don't get me wrong, society can be multicultural. But, why focus on things that cause pointless infighting? I prefer poly culturalism. Not to mention, you cause the rise of right-wing populists. We don't need more far-right zealots taking political power.
- Antifa - I hate fascism too. but violence is not the answer.
- Market Anarchism - One of the least bad anarchists, that doesn't say a whole lot though.
- Anarcho-Individualism - Another least bad anarchist. But, once again, that doesn't say a whole lot.
- Zionism - I'm not opposed to you existing. But, you need to fend for yourself, stop using our foreign aid to fund your military.
- Isolationism - You make no sense as a foreign policy in the modern day. The only remotely tolerable thing is your non-interventionism. You ramble about national sovereignty when you fail to realize that international alliances have prevented the deaths of millions, while isolationism has only increased conflicts globally, which actively threaten your sovereignty more than any alliance ever could. Simply put, this foreign policy has failed every single time it has been tried.
- Conservative Feminism - Not a real feminist.
- Confessionalism - Church authority is not legitimate, nor should it govern anyone's lives.
- Sinophobia - Hating the Chinese government is cool, but being racist against Chinese people isn't.
- Democratism - Oh for fuck sakes. Just because I hate conservatism doesn't mean I like you guys. Almost all of my criticism of the republican party could be applied to you. People are too caught up this culture war BS to realize that there is no real difference between republicans and democrats. Being the lesser evil doesn't make you good. Not to mention, how the establishment works to undermine progressive democrats and their causes, like how they've sabotaged Bernie multiple times. I HATE THE DNC, I HATE THE DNC, I HATE THE DNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Liberal Feminism - Some elements are based, but some of you guys just legitimately hate men for no reason. And, your idea of gender equally is equal ratio of drone pilots who commit acts of neo-imperialism in the middle east?
- American Republicanism - I can't wait for the day this two party system comes crashing down on itself.
- Neoconservatism - What have you conserved other than endless amounts of debt and endless foreign wars?
- Third Way - Basically just neocon but with *some* welfare. Erosion of civil liberties, foreign interventions, job outsourcing. Man, I cannot believe I am forced to vote for you. You're just unsocialized social democracy.
- Cultural Christianity -God doesn't exist lmao.
- Libertarianism - Taxation isn't theft you moron.
- Christian Libertarianism - Combine the horrible economic views with "muh fictional fairy tale said so" makes the worst possible ideology that is not politically extreme.
- Libertarian Conservatism - Communitarianism, conservatism, free-market capitalism. Name me a more barf ideology, will you?
- Globalism - I support international co-operation, but economic globalism is mostly cringe.
- Conservatism - What has modern day conservatism conserved? Every time there is some victory you could make, it's almost reverted in due time. Quite the losers ideology.
- Right-Wing SJW & * SJW - The culture war was a mistake. Different sides, basically the same tactics. identity politics are bad no matter if it is supremacist idpol or intersectional idpol.
- Neoliberalism - ENSLAVOR OF THE GLOBAL POOR! I don't hate the global poor you retard, I am doing them a favor.
- Luxembourgism - You rebelled against the SDP, and got tried as a traitor. What did you expect?
- Patriarchy - This helps literally no one lmao.
- Fiscal Conservatism - Sure, a fiscally responsible government that doesn't overstep its boundaries in social services is a good thing. As, shown in many times in history were government finances collapse due to them overspending their budget. But, for the economy to come at the expensive of the people, really now?
- Marxism - Marx was a moron. Not to mention, class collaborationism has proven to eliminate class conflict better than "class struggle" will.
- Homophobia - Yes, I support the fag agenda. And?
- Anti-Abortionism - Imagine thinking that you are even remotely morally right forcing Women to give birth, now that's just flat out disgusting, and the fact that people celebrate overturning abortion laws is abhorrent.
- Hillaryism - Trump was bad but you were equally as shit and an embarrassing politician, keep seething over 2016.
- Maternalism - Anyone who idealizes this as a perfect women outside of fantasy is probably an incel.
- Manosphere - No bitches?
- Radical Feminism - No dick? Also, how do things like Porn only objectify women but when women objectify men it's okay? I support feminism and womens rights, but this gives feminism a bad look.
- Cultural Nationalism - While immigrants should learn our values, you focus too much on mono culturalism. Which, leads to xenophobia and being unaccepting of other cultures. And, often than not, you're racist as well.
- LGBT Conservatism - Bruh. Why do you side with people who literally use moral arguments to dehumanize your existence? And, many of you guys are interventionists, which is just awful.
- Conservative Socialism - If you unironically label anything that is remotely progressive as "western decadance", I can't take your opinion seriously. I just can't. Not to mention, the amount of Dengists, and how many of you guys support anything that goes against liberalism like Russia and Belarus is just hilarious.
- Ultraprogressivism - Not all traditions are bigoted you moron, I will support you in smashing reactionaries though.
- Corporatocracy - You're just effectively neo-feudalism. Everyone should have the right to succeed in life, not just a few wealthy business men. And, also, get out of my government.
- Authoritarianism - You've been forces for good, but you should still fuck off.
- National Conservatism - You don't care about international co-operation or progressive values. And, even some of your supporters who support welfare are notably very xenophobic.
- Anarcho-Communism - I would prefer to live under this system than an ancap system, but that doesn't say a lot when you're looking at which ones are least shit, and both are very shit. Mass collectivism and utopianism, nah. I normally don't say that people who are left-wing don't want to work because there are very much legitimate reasons for opposing our current neolib system, but you just don't wanna work.
- Alt-Lite - Pov: ur stuck in 2016. Like, how can you be caught up in the same PC and Idpol culture that you criticize leftists for being in?
- National Socialism - Your life is nothing! You serve zero purpose! You should follow your leader, and kill yourself, now!
- Showa Statism - Why did you have to kill so much innocent Chinese people?
- Fascism - Thanks for making corporatism associated with fascism. Now, tankies call us social democrats social fascists because of you!
- Austrolibertarianism - Retardation taken to the extreme. Pitting an unironic austrolibbert against a marxist-leninist would be interesting, as both are about the same amounts of being completely retarded.
- Anti-Social Democracy - REEEEEEEEEEE!
- Anti-Liberalism - REEEEEEEEEEE!
- Reactionarism - Imagine thinking any sort of societal progress is degenerate when the real degenerate is the person who wants to unironically return to pre-enlightenment ways of rationality. And, you only like western civilization because it is white. Although, we do both like western civilization, for different reasons of course.
- Ultranationalism - You're no nationalist. You're just a degenerate, nothing more. You're a complete diservice to your own country men, and give nationalism a bad name, you should be ashamed of yourself.
- Xi Jinping Thought - Cry harder Winnie the pooh, Taiwan is the only legitimate China.
- Theocratism - Your fictional book is no basis for any form in government.
- Counter Enlightenment - Moron who romanticizes irrelevant times that have long since past.
- Third Positionism - "ReVoLt AgAiNsT tHe MoDeRn WoRlD, ReSiSt MoDeRnIsM" Lol fascism lost cope and seethe, and the only thing you're revolting against is your parents who tell you to get out of the house. Also, half of you guys are degenerates who like jerking off to lolicon
- Religious Nationalism - Combination of your baseless fairytale plus your retarded nationalistic lens on it has lead to nothing but suffering.
- Racial Nationalism - Why would you take pride in something that couldn't even be more made up?
- Ethnic Nationalism - Once again, taking pride in your ethnicity is one the lowest forms of tribalism, like religion or race. We are one nation, one people, not this.
- Hyperborea - What.
- Esoteric Fascism - Yeah Himmler wasn't an epic gamer he was just insane.
- Totalitarianism - Yeah, I like individual liberty. Also, you're batshit insane. Anyone who defends you in any capacity should be ashamed of themselves.
- State Socialism - Your system has resulted in nothing more than stagnation. Sure, you may have been forces for good in developing countries. But, outside of that, you're just awful.
- Clerical Fascism - I don't care about your book has to say, let alone using it as an excuse to commit genocide and crimes against humanity.
- Anti-Mattism - MY OPPOSITE!
- Putinism - Slava Ukraini!
- Identitarianism - It's funny, because I want the same thing you want to an extent. But, to combat edgy retards like you. Also, you are the embodiment of identity politics.f
- Burgundian System - Evil dystopian ideology.
- Alt-Right - Screams "I'm an edgy 13 year old who just discovered politics whose looking for attention". I'm glad your influence is declining. Also, I know you masturbate to femboy hentai, everyone knows.
- State Liberalism - You're not a liberal, you're just an autocratic imperialist with pink pant.
- Anti-Semitism - Yes, all of our world governments and institutions are controlled by (((them))), is that a problem?
- Anti-Pornism - The censorship of media just because you disagree with it personally is childish and stupid
(also I'm so fucking horny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
- Fourth Theory - [Comment removed by moderator]
- Anarcho-Capitalism - This is just stateless feudalism.
- Paleoconservatism - You're proof cultural religion is no longer necessary for society. And, the amount of far-right zealots that are you who are in-reality neo-nazis is concerning, but not surprising.
- Dengism - National Socialism with Chinese characteristics. Stop your horrific human rights abuses you totalitarian maniac. Also, stop pandering yourself as a market socialist, you're just state capitalist, and everyone knows.
- Reactionary Liberalism - Liberalism is a product of the enlightenment.
- Utilitarianism - The well being of everyone matters.
- Moral Universalism - If it makes individuals happy, then it is morally right.
- Hedonism - Drugs, sex, lifestyle liberty. It's you're life, you live it how you want too.
- Materialism - Combine this with hard determinism, and this is basically how I see the world. It makes no sense for the universe not to only consist of material elements.
- Machiavellianism - Good praxis to achieve political change, but morality shouldn't be irrelevant.
- Individualism - Individuals should be allowed to do as they please as long as they aren't harming others.
- Humanism - Humans are the measure of everything.
- Metamodernism - Combines the best of post modernism and modernism, beautiful.
- Absurdism - Realizes that you can create meaning in life without having to be pessimistic.
- Post-Modernism - I don't agree with you on the nature of humans or morality, but you do make some good points.
- Positivism - yes, empirical evidence is good, but you also have some things to be desired for lack of words.
- Libertinism - Kinda based, but morals should still exist. Y'know?
- Nietzscheanism - His philosophy is really interesting, even if I don't agree with a whole lot of it.
- Collectivism - I'm a fan of communitarian economics, but not in social matters. You're needed to a certain extent for harm control and to keep the population safe, but individuals should still be allowed to do as they please.
- Existentialism - I don't agree with you on moral relativism, but I do agree with you in other areas.
- Egoism - You should care for your own well being, but you should also consider the well being of other people around you as well.
- Roman Stoicism -
- Communitarianism - Individual interests will always be different from what's best for society, and to think otherwise is ignorant.
- Nihilism -The meaning to life is what you make it.
- Fundamentalism - Why should I believe in your fictional fairytale? And, the majority of religious fundamentalists are alt-right retards.
- Paternalism - Why would I want some overly reaching government deciding what's right for me personally as an individual in social matters? That's what lead to the destruction of civil liberties like the right to privacy. It's clear, the government a lot of the time doesn't have the best intentions for us as individuals.
- Anti-Humanism -
- Virtue Ethics - I get excess pleasure is bad and focusing on myself entirely isn't a good thing, but when I'm not harming anyone then I can be as self-indulging as I want to be. Like, who am I harming by enjoying myself the privacy of my own private property?
Political Parties Relations
- Volt Europa - Interesting idea, and it is fun to tease. But, that would be extremely unlikely. The only tolerable bit is the progressiveness, outside of that, you would be put in cringe.
- Democratic Party - Left democrats are the only tolerable faction, the rest of this party is a circus and has its pockets filled with corporate money. And, in reality, I would be independent.
- Liberal Party of Canada - I would take you over the conservatives, but that doesn't say a whole lot.
- Japanese Communism - Good social policies and (some) foreign policies, everything else here is pretty much cringe though.
- American Greenism - Too culturally left-wing and too left-wing on economics. Not seeming as bad as the DSA since i'm convinced they are just a bunch of larping feds.
- Japanese Liberal Democracy - I enjoy a lot of media that comes from Japan, but its government and society are absolutely shit and my anti-thesis. Also, stop denying Japanese war crimes committed during WW2.
- American Libertarianism - Very weird group of individuals might I say. Even If I agree with social individualism, economic individualism is bad. Also, don't agree with dismantling social security for private charity for obvious reasons.
- American Solidarity Party - Aside from a few good poliices, hardly makes up for the rest of this dumpster fire you call a political party. Better than republicans, but that doesn't say a whole lot.
- Alternative für Deutschland - Denies climate change, economic privatization, hard euroscepticism, full of german ultranationalists, very cringe and delusional.
- FIDESZ - Actively destroying your own country and everything else this stands for is my polar opposite.
- PiS - Basically a less cringey version of Hungary's government. Welfare is cool, outside of that, my anti-thesis and utterly barf. Destroying your own country is not worth destroying the entirety of the European Union in the process.
These ideologies are compatible with Mattism
- Beryism (///) - Our ideologies both share the same principles even if worship the free market too much. Your also a really friendly user, one of the most pleasant people I've seen on this site. At least your a libertarian who doesn't seem to hate all leftists. So overall, you're about as based as a libertarian rightist can be.
- Celfloskyism - Agreeable economics and you're pro-roc aswell. You'd definitely be better off ruling mainland china than the current chinese government. Although, that interventionism nonsense has to go.
- Evolutionary Socialism - Definitely the most agreeable socialist on economics! We support alot of the same issues too but you're just more economically left than I am.
- Mebroukism - Same ideology and is progressive, nice.
- Retroliberalism - Liberalism and progressivism are both based.
- Aaronism - A market socialist, which happens to be one of the most based socialists. But, you gotta chill out with the world federalism nonsense, as that is pretty cringe. Outside of that, there's not a whole lot I can complain about, other than you making hedonism your entire personality. Which, even as someone who is very fond of having fun myself, I think that should be kept to one's own personal business.
- Neo Social Libertarianism - Pretty based for an interventionist, most of your ideology isn't even that bad. I like your foreign policy, but drop the interventionist stuff please. And, embrace alter-globalism.
- Progressive Neo-Corporatism - Incredibly based, and nearly identical to me. Please, cut with the world federalism and multiculturalism stuff. You'd be truly based if you became an alter-globalist.
- European Corporatism - Too authoritarian for me personally, but I really like what I see here.
- Uzarashvilism - Ok ideology. I like your cultural takes. But economics are bit too left for me along with your stances on agarianism, atleast you oppose tankies and the such.
- Yoda8soup Thought - Environmentalism and progressivism are both good, although socialist economics for me are meh. I'm not a fan of Marxism.
- Owfism (//) - Your system is really interesting, and your economic tripartism and market socialism is very tolerable. But, the world federalism stuff is whack to say the least. Tone the former down to internationalism and it would be basically good. Also, not a fan of virtue ethics, but that's basically it.
- Icedism - Based Georgist. But, free-market capitalism is kinda cringe ngl. Atleast you're against authoritarianism and are culturally left-wing.
- South Floridan Socialism - Socialism for me is meh, although, your economics aren't bad. But, you should really drop the independence stuff, as that is never happening. At least your cultural takes are good.
These ideologies are mostly compatible with Mattism
- Tomjazzism - Too leftist for me, but being culturally progressive is based, along with being civically libertarian.
- Third Aquarian Model - Your environmentalism and cultural takes are based. But, at the end of the day, I'm still a liberal and you're a socialist. But, that can be put aside for everything else I see, which I like. Although, too third worldist.
- Ethnic Welfarism - Umm, where do I begin? Firstly, I like your geopolitical stance and alternative globalism and welfare. But, ethnic pluralism is something I seriously cannot get behind.
These ideologies are ambivalent with Mattism
- Post-Councilism )- While I admire not letting things holding you back and wanting to live your life how you want to live it. But even I wouldn't agree with such a lifestyle. Not my authority to tell you how you want to live, but, I would personally see this as too far.
- ThisIsMyUsernameAAAism - Cringe ancom, but, is culturally progressive.
- Left Corporatocracy - Bruh, this is just effectively market socialism. Why is Corporatocracy necessary?
- HelloThere314ism - Being culturally left is cool, anarchism isn't.
- Rejuvenative Hamburg thought - Cultural takes are based, but what's with this ethnopuralism and separatism stuff? Also, too left-wing and utopian.
- Liberty-Loverism - Pretty utopian ideology, anarchism won't ever work. But, being culturally left-wing is its saving grace.
- Neo Alphadonialism - Your anarchist and egoist stances are really cringe. But, being culturally left is good.
- AshleyHere Thought - Not a fan of what I see, only good thing is being culturally left-wing.
- Ultroneism - It's weird how you take such great inspiration from Max Steiner, but I find your philosophical knowledge impressive, even if I don't agree with it.
- AlaskanSoup Thought - Not even sure what to say about mutualist economics. I will say that being against authoritarianism is quite based, even if it's because you're an anarchist.
- Bruhman Thought - Cringe ultra who thinks everything they don't like is a liberal. Only saving grace is being culturally left.
- Ronwelltarianism - Your support individual liberty, civil service reform, a non-interventionist and diplomatic foreign policy, and civil liberties are nice. But, you're more socially conservative than I am. Also, it's not contradictory to support vaccine mandates and individualism because vaccine mandates have existed before the corona pandemic and abortions aren't spreadable.
- Syncretic Tridemism - Typical chud who uses baseless arguments like "morality" to justify their backwards view as a way of malding over the fact modern day conservatism doesn't conserve anything. At least we both like LVT and Welfare.
- Atronism - Based progressivism, but I dislike Marxism and communism. Tone the former down to socialism and your ideology would be good.
- Neo-Kiraism - environmentalism and internationalism are based, even if progressivism is good I don't like how much you take it. And communism is cringe and idealistic.
- BasedManism - I don't really know what to say cuz all your beliefs are big boy words I know next to nothing about so uhhh.... Environmentalism is based?
These ideologies have little compatibility with Mattism
- Darknight Yuusha Model - You're ideology has some saving graces. With being environmentalist, free speech (although wanting to restrict expression that you don't personally like is contradictory to that), political freedom, secularism, ect. But, your first world conservatism, your anti-western and anti-liberalism rants, and all of that. Yeah, that is pretty cringe for me. Not to mention, your economics are too left-wing for me.
- Novoscarletism - Too left-wing, conservative, authoritarian, and anti-west. With the same saving graces as Darknight. Firstly, idealizing authoritarianism, conservativism, and the eastern Hegemony powers (even if you claim to be against them, you would still pick them over the west. Which is a pretty cringe take). Those are all massive bruh moments. A long with being against NATO and defensive alliances as a whole? Yeah, that's really cringe. The United States still needs to influence on the global stage, as it's pretty ungreatful to just circle jerk "uS BaD". I'm saying that as a left-populist, were I do nothing but shit on my government and its elites.
- Chirotesla Thought - You went from a somewhat respectful old leftist to having next to none of your redeeming qualities left. To start, justifying the censorship of things you don't like under emotional arguments like "degeneracy" is childish and cringe. Along with a lot of your social views being pretty cringe, with some saving graces. And, your economics are too left-wing for me, as I'm still a capitalist at the end of the day.
- Neo-Arctoism - Pretty typical self-described "Anti-SJW" cringe talking points. Along with your economics being a downgrade of what it was previously.
These ideologies have no compatibility with Mattism
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Interventionist, isolationist, conservative, and Austro-libertarian economics. How does one manage to make an ideology that is such a clusterfuck?
- JoeyFloppaism - A conservative libertarian who calls himself an individualist while hardly being one, also, there's sympathizes to neo-colonalism, which is bad.
- SomeCrusaderism - Essentially, my opposite in almost everything that is still moderate. At least you seemingly oppose authoritarian regimes in the world, unlike some people in your camp. Outside of that, complete and utter barf ideology. (And, I have bad days too. Sorry if I was overly and unnecessary aggressive at times when I really shouldn't have been.)
- Savage Granny Smithism - One of the only good things about this ideology is its populism and democracy. Other than that, no.
- Duck-Citizen - My exact opposite, the only redeeming thing being anti-authoritarian. Even then, it just hardly makes up for the rest of this ideology.
These ideologies are directly opposed to Mattism
- Kranoterism - Authoritarian conservative, I physically recoiled in cringe reading this.
- Pan-Asian Tridemism with Socialist Characteristics (////) - Totalitarian dengoid, do I need to say more.
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Totalitarian larper.
- Neo-Bannnedism - Cringe fundamentalist theocrat and clerical fascist (yeah it's not up for debate you are a clerical fascist) who stands against progress. Although I'll give you SOME credit. Your original page inspired me to make my own so without you ever joining this wiki I would've never gotten inspired to make my own page.
- Cheesenism - Authoritarian, wants sharia law unironically. I have nothing but bad things to say about this ideology.
- Palostiusism (///) - HOLY SHIT GO OUTSIDE!!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS ANYTHING BUT A LARP, YOU WANT CRIMETHINK TO BE A REAL THING AND PRIVACY TO BE NONEXISTANT??? AND YOU'RE SEXIST TOO.
- Metbolism (///) - Very cringe Trumper who believes in just some flat out retarded stuff, and is pretty much the definiton of a right-wing SJW.
- Silly Chimpism (//) - Atleast you can admit you're not a liberal. Still, basically a fash.
- Based Autism (0/100) - Neo-nazi moment, bruh.
- General Shrekretary Thought - A literal red fascist. Like bro, your ideology is legitimately so dystopian it's actually concerning. Marxist-Leninism was cringe enough as it is but Nazbol? Cringe does not do justice to how bad this ideology is.
- Mikolayism - Now, this is why playing too much paradox games is bad for your brain. Open strasserite and anti-semite who claims not to be racist while still supporting Otto Strasser. And thanks to people like you, I'm gonna create a multiethnic globalist corporation ran by the Jews, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!
- Techno-Ultranationalism (//) - Now, you've gotten just, ever slightly more tolerable in terms of your ideology not being a totalitarian larper. But, that's basically it, average terminally online internet fascist, there's not a whole lot I can commit on, as this is my anti-thesis in almost every conceivable way, with the same amount of technophillia as quark. Not even your corporatist economy is good, because of its extreme dirigisme, which is too much for me. Also, I really don't like your stance on mix racing, for reasons that are obvious.
- Nastyism (///) - You are a Nazi. What do you expect me to say.
- Reactionary-Cheesenism - Touch some grass and go outside edgelord.
- Xirlan Thought - As if being French wasn't bad enough, you had to make it worse with this Monarchist crap. Also, expects to remain in the European Union after this ideology would be hypothetically instated? Also, you're proof normal secularism doesn't go far enough.
- New Model Of Cheesenism - Economic centrism doesn't make up for the rest of this garbage can of a self-insert that is still very horrible.
- Nekoqingist Bolshevism - Yeah there's nothing positive I can say about a totalitarian state
capitalistsocialist, so I won't say anything at all.
- International - Too bland, but not the worst.
- Cyberpunk - Futuristic aesthetics get old after a while.
- Steampunk - Meh, not terrible. But, the 1900s have long since passed.
- 50's Vintage Aesthetic - Again, not horrible. Some aspects of this are pretty nice like the old cars, which cars now feel bland. But, the time has ultimately passed.
Centrists - Extremism on both sides are cringe, and incorporating the best from the left-wing and the right-wing has shown to create the happiest societies.
Libertarian Unity - Centrist economics and respect for individual liberty? What can I say, but, sheer, and utter, BASEDNESS! I would be this in all reality, but I still think the state is necessary to a certain degree to keep people safe, which is why I'm center-lib on the civic axis. But, you're the second most respectable quadrant on the political compass. However, please get rid of the anprims, these guys give this quadrant a bad name as people only associate it with "reject civillization, return to monke".
Libertarian Right -Some of you guys can be based, like socberts. But, outside of that, way too capitalistic. However, civil liberties and non-interventionism are based. So, basically just a rightoid with a brain. However, there is a fairly mixed amount of you guys who are conservative as well, which is just awful. At least you don't want to enforce that through overbearing state mandates.
Left Unity - Some of you guys can be based, like the market socialists. However, get rid of the Marxists and other commies please. Outside of that, not the worst, even if I prefer capitalism. Classical social democracy is respectable.
Libertarian Left - Socialism if it wasn't shit, some of you guys are quite based. And, I would prefer this over a libright society, but that doesn't say a whole lot, as at least I would have my basic needs covered and wouldn't be left to fend for myself. And, a lot of you guys by into this pointless intersectional idpol culture war bs, which is pretty cringe. At least your quadrant is overall progressive.
Authoritarian Left - DIEDIEDIE! There is no redeeming qualities about this quadrant, from all the Dengists to the shitty state "socialists" and the like. This has failed all the time, with no respect for political rights or individual freedom under a stagnant system that helps no one, just as bad as free-market capitalism.
Authoritarian Right - Slightly more tolerable than Authleft, due to the market allocation of goods. But, even that doesn't say anything when many of you guys, when you aren't first-world neolibs, are cuckservatives who take both too far. Some even supporting monarchy and other forms of anti-democratic governments. Overall, with many of you guys being authoritarian conservatives, this has to be one of the worst quadrants to have existed.
Authoritarian Unity - Sadly, your centrist economics will not make up for everything else. There have been some forces of good within this quadrant, but many of you guys are Neo-Nazis, and social collectivism is cringe and helps nobody.
Purple Libertarian Right - Lmao, fuck off pedo scum. You're not needed anywhere in the political compass.
Political Compass - LibUnity
SapplyValues - Center-Left
8Axes - Social Democracy
9Axes - Social Democracy
AmericanValues - Progressive Democrat
Religious Extremism Quiz - Normie
ReligiousValues - Secular Atheist
Which type of Anarchist are you? - Market Anarchism
RightValues - Geolibertarianism
What type of Democrat are you? - Progressive
Which type of Libertarian are you? - Bleeding-Heart Libertarian
Which type of Fascist are you? - Classical Fascist
Sexual Orientation Quiz - Heterosexual
CN Values - Social Democracy
myPolitics - Social Democracy
CulturalValues - Post-Modernism
LeftValues - Social Democracy
Conservatism Test - 22% Conservative
6Foundations - Social Democracy
BLM Agreement Test - High
White Fragility Test - Very Low
Religion Compass - Gnostic Atheism
Statecraft Test - Leftism
What type of Nationalist are you? - Normie
Kinsey Scale - Exclusively heterosexual
Who are you in 1917 Russia? - Menshevik Internationalists
VanguardValues - Democratic Socialism
DozenValues - Paleoliberalism
12Axes - Social Liberalism
What type of Classical Liberal are you? - Geolibertarianism
PolitiScales - Equality · Humanity · Work
|Mattists - Preserving civil liberties, equality, and societal progress|
|Variants||Anarcho-Mattism • Conservative Mattism • Authoritarian Mattism • Proto-Mattism • Anti-Mattism • Libertarian Mattism • National-Mattism • Chauvinist Mattism • Moderate Mattism|
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism|
|Main||Blue Environmentalism • Bookchin Capitalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts|| Admiralism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Metbolism • Neo-Councilism • M4RKAruism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • Third Aquarian Model • Neo-Immorxism • Uzarashvilism • |
Casagonism• Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Post Ego Anarcha-Nihilism • Ego-Progressivism • AshleyHere
|Liberals - Civil liberties, and reeeing at the Alt-right|
|Main||Anti-Nazbol • Coop Classical Liberalism • Liberal Corporatism • NymNism • Schwabism|
|Regional||Al-Shammarism • American Model • Democratism • Hillaryism • Hong Kong Democratism • Łże-Liberalism|
|Self-Inserts||Arctoism • Beryism • Celfloskyism • Chcknwngs Thought • Evolutionary Socialism • JoeyFloppaism • M4RKAruism • Mebroukism • • Metbolism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • oRange System • Retroliberalism • TDRHism • Yoda8soup Thought|
9Axes - The expansion
|Aaronism • Beryism • Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism • Neo-Councilism •|
|Metbolism • Celfloskyism|
| Neo-Bingoism • |
Vermaatism• Kaiser Klaus Mouse
|Aaronism • Beryism • Celfloskyism • Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism • Neo-Councilism • Mattism •|
| Metbolism • Neo-Bingoism • |
Vermaatism• Kaiser Klaus Mouse
| Aaronism • |
Vermaatism• Neo-Councilism • Mattism• Neo Social Libertarianism
|Beryism • Celfloskyism •|