left to get milk is a culturally center-left, economically center left, and civically variable ideology (from liberal to statist) representing the beliefs of Matteel's Dad
Matteel's Dadism believes while that capitalism is in-general good, it's not without it's problems. That is why he supports a modestly large welfare state, to provide people safety nets, and for people who are disadvantaged and a mildly progressive tax system. Along with environmental protections.
His cultural view is center-left, he wants to see change made to the country and in-general supports things like LGBT and trans rights, but doesn't want to destroy culture just for the sake of it being culture and is against SJWs. He also supports the legalization of weed while decriminalizing other soft drugs, but leaving hard drugs criminalized. And is also against some moral issues like abortion. But overall he is center-left in his cultural values.
He is tolerant of all religions and atheists and supports separation of church and state. He sees religion as a private affair that someone should make on their own decision and shouldn't be forced through policy, and if they don't want to make that decision, that is entirely up to them nor are they misguided. He himself is a Protestant Christian.
He has an international view to Diplomacy, seeing co-operation with other countries as a good thing, and supports regional unions like the EU (mostly). He also supports Polyculturalism and Interculturalism, seeing it as the best solution to keep a nation together. That being said, he does think the current United States immigration is desperately needing of fixing and we should ease the legal means of entry into the country. But opposes globalism because he sees it as just another form of Imperalism that strips nations away of their sovereignty.
Gallery (These are my actual dad's test results he sent back to me)
- American Social Democracy - My son, regardless of what you believe, I will still love you!
(Just why did you have to reject religion though?)
- Liberation Theology - Too economically left-wing for me, but still pretty good.
- Progressive Christianity - Basically me!
- Democratism - You used to be a good party, but you've been slipping in recent years. Still better than Republicans.
- Social Liberalism - Nearly perfect!
- Bidenism - You defeated the orange man, great job!
- Sandersism - I've heard a lot of good stuff about you, and the democratic party is starting to disappoint me as well.
- Fiscal Conservatism - While I do understand the need for fiscal responsability, can't we just have a modestly sized welfare state?
- Trumpism - Thank god you lost!
- American Republicanism - You lost fair and square, keep crying.
- Christian Conservatism - You don't love Christ or his messages. You only care about yourselves.