Market Socialist Feminism is an ideology which is devoted to a market socialism and female empowerment. They emphasize that women must be given equal opportunity for leadership and employment in worker cooperatives. They agree with Marxist Feminism, in how women are exploited by capitalism, but they disagree with the Marxist condemnation of Markets. There civic structure may promote anything form Authoritarian Market Socialism, to Anarcha-Feminism.
- Market Socialism - Love you dad!
- Feminism - You to mom!
- Millism - One of my earliest practitioners.
- Sapphic Titoism - My more statist, lesbian freind.
- Pink Mutualism - Another progressive market socialist.
- Marxist Feminism - We both love women and hate capitalism, but can't you be more friendly to markets?
- Liberal Feminism - Why can't the girl bosses all owned the business together?
- Distributism - We both like co-ops, but I'm not a big fan on you're traditional view of a woman's role.
- Capitalism - Underpayer of women and oppressor of the worker!