Market is a centrist ideology which advocates for free market, equality and anti-capitalism, but doesn't think that anarchy is an answer, like Market Anarchism does.
- Market Socialism - We disagree a little, but mostly I like him.
- Libertarian Market Socialism - His idea that everyone should be entrepreneur doesn't sound so bad.
- Libertarianism - More extreme than previous one, advocates for inequality, but I like methods.
- Libertarian Yellow Socialism - I'm confused.
- File:Marksoul.png Market Soulism - Never expected that child of off-compassian ideology can be this good.
- Austrolibertarian Market Socialism - I need to catch up on my reading.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - You are the scariest of all market extremists.
- Titoism - Lesson learned, strong state even with good intentions isn't enough.
- Mutualism - You started this whole anarchy nonsense.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Extreme authoritarianism not better.
- Market Anarchism - Dad, anarchy only makes things worse.
- Left - Nah.
|Economics - Arrow up, arrow down|
|Systems||Dirigisme • Neo-Keynesianism • Gift Economy • Gift Corporatism • Duoeconomism • Taijitu Economism • Lange Model • Slavery • Neo-Slavery • Cryptoism • Pewdiepie Economy • Tixonomy • Robuxism • Oxygen Standard • Astatine Standard • Netherite Standard|
|Concepts||Laissez-Faire • Market • Omni-Market • Deflationism • Inflationism-Lite • Economic inflationism • Hyperinflationism • Off-Inflationism|