Malay Nationalism is an Authoritarian unity, Culturally Right ideology, influenced by Islamic theory.
Personality and Behaviour
Malay Nationalism is a nationalist, monarchist and forgiver.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill it the Malay Tricolor (Green, Yellow, Red).
- Add a Songkok or Tengkolok.
- (Optional) Add a Keris and you're done!
- Islamic Theocracy - My mentor who influenced my daily life.
- Monarchism - DAULAT TUANKU!
- Elective Monarchism - The solution for numerous monarchies in states to be head of State.
- Welfare Chauvinism - Defend Article 153!
- Buddhist Theocracy - The Malay ancient kingdoms are once Buddhist-centred but we had to move to Islam instead.
And your child in Thailand keeps oppressing the Pattani Malays.
- Dengism - Although I hate Communism and how you oppress the Ughyurs, but I appreciate your financial investments.
- Showaism - You once lured me into independence and turned us into your colonial beings.
However I forgive you, the past is already the past.
- Multiculturalism - I've accepted you via the social contract, but if you break the agreement then you're out.
- Populists - Promises made, promises forgotten.
- Marxism–Leninism - Communism is against our culture!
- Pol Potism - STOP OPPRESSING THE CHAMPA MALAYS!!!!!
- Zionism - EVIL JEW WHO KEEPS OPPRESSING PALESTINE!
- Any Culturally left ideology balls (They get labelled as " Liberals/ Libtards")
- Malay Annals (Sulalatus Salatin)
- Ketuanan Melayu
- Article 153 of the Constitution of Malaysia
- United Malays National Organisation
- Muafakat Nasional