Libertarian Yellow Socialism is an economically centre-left, libertarian and culturally variable but usually right-leaning ideology, based on Pierre Biétry's original Yellow Socialism. This form of socialism is characterized by unions working with groups of businesses, with workers ideally receiving greater profits via negotiations between the unions and business groups, all of which would operate under a decentralized government.
Personality and Behavior
Libertarian Yellow Socialism is very friendly and is often looking for compromise between people economically close to him.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw an alternating pattern of yellow and a near-black stretching from the edge and meeting at the center, with 10 segments.
- Draw a star with the reverse colors in the center of the ball.
- Fill in the star and clean up the edges.
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Yellow Socialism - My dad, who really knows his economics.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Agrees that authoritarianism is bad, and that we should strive for decentralized governments.
- Libertarian Socialism - We agree on a lot! But I still think it's better when there's some capitalism.
- Libertarian Market Socialism - We agree on a lot more than the guy above…
- Ricardian Socialism - Based!
- Austrolibertarian Market Socialism - Uh, this is getting a little more weird but still!
- Geolibertarian Socialism - Ah, that's good!
- Pink Yellow Socialism - I mean… just me but explicitly progressive! Based!
- Left-Rothbardianism - We have similar ideals! You're a bit more right and anarchist though…
- Marxism - Whoa that's a little extreme buddy…
- Libertarianism - Adequately libertarian, but your rhetoric is a bit too anti-union at times…
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Same as above… but you're also anarchist.
- National Socialism - I don't know much about you but everybody else has you as their enemy...
|Syndicalists - They go wild over me|
|Main||Obristan Socialism • Reactionary Syndicalism|
|Regional||Scouse Syndicalism • Anarcho-Americanism|
|Self inserts|| Torontoism • Neo-Blartism • Neo-Immorxism • General Shrekretary Thought • Yoda8soup Thought • Pantheonism • |
Casagonism• Cantonese Montagnardism