Libertarian Naturism is a ideology which strives to combine libertarian individualism with a voluntary clothes-free lifestyle, for he believes that people shouldn't be forced or coerced by society or the state into wearing certain clothes against the individual's wishes, as that violates their own personal autonomy, and as such, they should be free to decide what to wear or not, opposing all kinds of clothing codes.
How to Draw
Libertarianism's design is based on the Gadsden Flag.
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the ball with white.
- Draw a coiled rattlesnake using Green.
- (Optional) Draw grass under the rattlesnake.
- For more detail add "DONT TREAD ON ME" or the simpler "NO STEP" under the rattlesnake.
- Add in the eyes and you're done.
- Libertarianism - Liberty and markets for all, clothed or not.
- Naturist Industrialism - My best pal, he's always selling the best towels.
- Anarcho-Naturism - My Anarchist counterpart.
- Civil Libertarianism - Nudity doesn't harm anybody.
- Socialist Naturism - You might be a bit of a dirty commie, but you are alright.
- Paleolibertarianism - Though we agree on economics, what's the point of libertarianism if you are just going to act like another prudist conservative ?
- Conservative Naturism - Don't be such an stuck-up moralist, could you please ?
- Authoritarian Naturism - Forcing people to be naked is just as bad as forcing them to wear clothes, you statist moron!
- CMNFism & CFNMism - Same goes to you two, you control-obsessed fetishist creeps!
- Naturalist Fascism - Stop threading on other people's NAP!!
- Prudist Feminism & Prudist Masculism - You should stop being so judgemental about other people's choice of wear or lack of therefor.