Libertarian Mattism is the libertarian version of Mattism. It is culturally left-wing, civically libertarian, and adopts social democratic economics.
Libertarian Mattism is civically libertarian government, and wants great decentralization of power to federal governments. Along with repealing most government surveillance, to uphold civil liberties.
Libertarian Mattism is an economically center-left, and supports social democratic and georgist economics. It believes in the idea of the collectivization of land through a LVT, an expansive welfare state, and regulatory mixed market economy.
Libertarian Mattism is culturally left-wing, and seeks to create a culture of tolerance, permissiveness, and societal justice. It's up most goal is the preservasion of expansive civil liberties. It's Pro-LGBT, Pro drug legalization, pro freedom of speech, pro-choice, and ect. And believes society is best centered around the harm principle, were actions are to be limited to prevent harm to others.
Libertarian Mattism is an environmentalist ideology, and wants to enact environmental policies like carbon taxes to save the environment, and supports the development of green technology.
- Libertarian Social Democracy - Basically me.
- Civil Libertarianism - The harm principle is the only way a society should be ran.
- Environmentalism - Climate changes threatens property value, and we must keep an ecological disaster from happening.
- Social Georgism - Landlords are entirely unnecessary, LVT is mega based.
- Direct Democracy - The only form of democracy is were the people have direct control over policy making.
- Progressivism - My social views.
- Social Democracy - My statist self.
- Libertarian Market Socialism - My socialist variant whose very based.
- Libertarian Socialism - My more left-libertarian variant. Although, chill out with the revolutionary stuff though.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - DOWN WITH AUTHORITARIANISM, UP WITH LIBERTY!
- Alter-Globalization - Globalism without the neoliberal globalism? BASED!
- Third Way - Unsocialized social democracy? With the added hawkish foreign policy.
- Libertarianism - Values freedom, unfortunately relies on free-market capitalism.
- Capitalism - Markets need regulation damnit!
- Anarcho-Sydnicalism - Fellow lover of freedom and unions, unfortunately takes both of those things WAY too far!
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - His heart is in the right place, but why the unregulated capitalism?
- Neoliberalism - The cause of poverty and suffering in developing countries, economic globalization is making our lives worse!
- Fascism - Totalitarian scum, stay dead.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - AAAAAAAAAAAAA
- National Conservatism - Nationalism WITH conservatism? Barf.
- Paleolibertarianism - Closeted Nazi who doesn't care about liberty.
|Mattists - Resisting authoritarians, commies, and neoliberals|
|Original||American Social Democracy • Existential Mattism|
|Variants||Anarcho-Mattism • Conservative Mattism • Authoritarian Mattism • Proto-Mattism • Anti-Mattism • Libertarian Mattism • National-Mattism • Chauvinist Mattism • Moderate Mattism|