Liberal Theocracy is an Authoritarian, Culturally Left and Theocratic ideology which wants a theocracy based on liberal theology.
The ideology wants to create a theocratic state, but instead of basing it on a normal interpretation of the religion it wants to base it on a liberal version. It thinks that religion, culture and morality has to change with the times and is therefore very liberal while practicing its religion. It can draw weird conclusions and sometimes even dismiss entire segments of the religion. This is done to either change the religion to "be more correct" or to gain power.
Liberal theology in Christianity has been heavily influenced by The Enlightenment. Many big denominations in the West follow a form of liberal theology. However, there are still a lot of Christians who are appalled at the state of things. Pope Francis could be considered a big Christian leader with generally liberal views.
In the Jewish faith Reform Judaism is the more liberal branch. It incorporates elements of Rationalism and Humanism into the jewish religion.
- Progressivism - I support progress.
- Francisism - The closest thing to me in real life.
- LGBT Christianity - God says Trans Rights!
- Liberation Theology - We must save the oppressed.
- Trans Sharia - Extremely based.
- Muslim Progressivism - That's what I like to see. Islam and progress is not contradictory.
- Relativism - Morality changes. This is what God would have wanted.
- Religious Feminism - I love to see those #GirlBoss priests.
- Lipstick Kahanism - Religious, progressive, LGBTQ, AND feminist!!!
- Enlightenment - Awesome theories.
- Catholic Theocracy, Protestant Theocracy and Orthodox Theocracy - I swear I am a real christian. Just because I don't believe in the entirety of the Bible doesn't mean that I am a heretic.
- Christian Socialism - Some of you are based, but some of you are bigots.
- Christian Conservatism - We both love God, but why don't you like gay marriage?
- Burmese Socialism - I like socialism and buddhism, but why are you a racist?
- Athestic Satanism - You would be extremely based if you actually believed in Satan.
- Positive Christianity - I hate you
, but at least you reinterpret the Bible to fit your agenda.
- Esoteric Fascism, Islamic Fascism, Kahanism and Clerical Fascism - You twist religion to suit your awful ideas.
What do you mean I am doing the same thing?
- Religious Nationalism - Mixing culturally right nationalism with religion? That's bigoted!
- Jihadism - Dangerous fundamentalists.
- State Atheism - Noooo.
- Religious Anarchism - How will we ban my fundamentalist "brothers" now?
- Reactionarism - God is a womxn, bigot.
- Black Hundredism - What are you saying?
- Hindutva - Reactionarism and chauvinism? Cringe.