Left-Social Democracy, also clipped with Left SocDem, is the left-wing version of social democracy which shows support for trade protectionism (sometimes), Left-Wing Populism (usually), a mixed market economy, and strong government intervention in the economy. These views are held by social democrats who adhere to Keynesian economics of post-WW2 social democrats. What differs left-social democrats from classical social democrats is that not all left-social democrats want to transition out of a capitalist framework, but all classical social democrats would be left-social democrats. But most Left-Social Democrats support some level of Workplace Democracy whether it is implemented partially under a capitalist organization or completely under a market socialist organization of the economy.
- Social Democracy - I'm you, but to the left! Although, a lot of your modern adherents are third wayers, I'm the true social democracy.
- Transitional Social Democracy - My even more radical self who wants to transtition into socialism, a lot of my followers don't want to do that however.
- Welfarism - Welfare is good.
- Progressivism - We need to make social progress as well with economic progress.
- Alter-Globalization - Economic globalization only gives power to massive corporations. Although, some of my followers support globalism.
- Social Corporatism - We go hand and hand.
- Georgism - Lot of my followers support you as well.
- Capitalism - Not the best system, but there needs to be regulations to keep the results from hurting the disadvantaged in society. And, some of my followers are critical of you as well.
- Socialism - We need more regulations, but not full out socialism. Although, some want to transtition towards socialism.
- Left-Wing Populism - We often go hand-and-hand, but many still prefer globalism over protectionism and anti-globalization as well.
- Protectionism - Same thing as above.
- Neoliberalism - Wants to kick me out and undue all of my work with his privatization!
- Right-Social Democracy - "Workfare" is a failed system that goes against the whole point of welfare!