Leerderism is the current ideology of polcompball contributor Dr. Occo. It unites a strong interest in old Frisian culture and political structure with the more Socialist, Progressive and Statist leanings of its creator, seeking to establish a reformed, but recognizable Frisian Identity within an independent East Frisian State and a socialist economy. It is essentially a less authoritarian, more esoteric form of National Fracturism.
The Five core principles of Leerderism
- Preservation of Culture
- Preservation of the Environment
- The Strengthening of Communities of land and people
- The Universal improvement of living conditions and the pursuit of happiness
- Equality of all people
I am a General Center-Leftist, mostly aligned with Liberal Socialism and Market Socialism. Smaller influences on my ideology are Local Patriotism, Frisian Cultural Nationalism, Progressive Conservatism, Reactionaryism, and Cosmicism. I am opposed to any form of Dogmatism and Campism, as well as Black-and-White worldviews, and I do not believe that people can be inherently good or evil. My ideology is flexible, since I do not want to sacrifice my values for being ideologically consistent, and I take influence from many different ideologies, while also questioning everything so I do not fall into an echo-chamber.
While I generally critizise Liberalism from the left, I have to admit that the Liberal Idea of representative Democracy is a good one. While the faults of Authoritarianism are obvious, the problem with Direct Democracy is a problem of voter competence. Not every member of the voting public has informed opinions about politics. In fact, most people support the status quo and what makes their own lives tangibly better over the options that would perhaps be better in most ways, but would require a significant investment.
The biggest problem with representative democracy is, in my view, corruption. The owners have too much control over our elected officials, and most career politicians are more than happy to compromise for a little „contribution“ by a big company. This issue could be addressed in multiple ways, the general rule being to keep money out of politics as much as possible. Meetings between politicians and industry insiders may be necessary, but our officials should not be funded by capital, but by the state.
An important part of a good democracy is protection from radical views on the inside. Many democracies in the past and present have not been destroyed on the battlefield, but in the senate chamber. This is why Defensive Democracy is the way to go. If Democracy is to persist, it should make sure Anti-Democratic agitators can not rise to power in a political party. Personal views and party ideology should not be censored, but we have no obligation to give a platform to people who openly want the System gone. If you want to destroy a system, you do not get the benefits of that system.
My biggest historical influence are, of course, the Peasants' Republics of Medieval Germany, with Frisia being chief among them.
First: Capitalism is a blight and should be abolished. It accelerates climate change and gives an unfair amount of power to unelected lobbyists and industrialists, not to mention that it makes everyone under it a pawn in an exploitative game against the poor. After a possible revolution, or through intense reforms, I would propose the installation of a highly decentralized, localist market socialist economy. Farms and businesses should be seized and their means of production redistributed to the workers, but the government should not directly control the economy. Instead, it should be regulated and controlled by workers' guilds, institutions that answer to the government, but are made up of the workers. I am also in favor of Workplace Democracy for specific workplaces that have to contain a power structure for whatever reason.
Second: I am a Left-Nationalist. This means I oppose economic globalization, because it is the biggest contributor to climate change and exploitation. Everything that can be manufactured or harvested in the homeland, must be harvested, manufactured and consumed in that homeland.
Third: Local Markets must be strenghthened. This is the most reactionary part of my ideology. A farmer should not have his potatoes shipped off to Egypt, but directly distributed to his own community through local markets, which would strengthen community bonds and reduce emissions from tranport.
I am a staunch welfarist. While I recognize that financial stability is very important in the long run, it is equally important not to leave the helpless and vulnerable in the mud just to get ahead.
Firstly, while working must obviously still be rewarded with more money, the people who are not able to work should still be able to live a good life. A good way to achieve this would be a Universal Basic Income, a certain amount that everyone, no matter if employed or not, would be guaranteed. This would simultaneously eliminate many peoples concerns about poverty and create an easy frame for workplaces to set their wages.
I also want a significant boost to efforts of integration of neurodivergent, disabled and similarly disadvantaged people. Since I myself am neurodivergent, this should not be surprising. It would be great if we could create a framework where any workplace is ready to accommodate for anyone who might not have the same capacities as other workers, or has special needs that need to be met.
Our public sector needs funding, all parts of it. No healthcare office, no post office, no care facility, no hospital, no library, no theater, no museum should be ignored. Especially institutions that preserve history and identity are more important than they first may seem.
In my ideal world, Germany should be a confederacy again. The federal government should be relatively small, it should only provide the basic laws of the nation and act as a unified in case of emergency. Basically like the EU, but a bit stronger. Most policies, I believe, should be carried out on a local state level, with the well-being of the local communities as the first concern of any state official. Government services, cooperation with interest groups, bureaucracy, specific economic policy, and even some diplomacy should be in the hand of more localized governments, with East Frisia as my focus, since I am a proud Frisian.
I would still refer to myself as a Frisian Nationalist and separatist, firstly since my particular kind of nationalism is more concerned with the Frisian people and their lands than with the actual country I technically live in, and secondly because Frisian autonomy is a comparatively more reachable and more immediately desirable goal than a return of the HRE. With that said, let me move on to my favourite talking point: National Cultural Identity. Yes, I am a Cultural Nationalist. I believe that a National Cultural Identity, a Shared collection of cultural views and traditions, should form the backbone of a nations society. Since the multicultural principle of different and separate cultural groups in the same society often leads to parallel societies, isolated cultural outgroups with little connection to wider society, which are a breeding ground for crime, especially when they are neglected by the government. Immigrants should still be welcome in East Frisia, as long as we can physically provide for them without sacrificing the well-being of our own citizens, but they should not form a Split-off parallel society hostile to the dominant one. This could be encouraged by the government with good and well-thought out welfare benefits for struggling immigrant families as well as an effort to guide them into becoming fully functional members of Frisian society and at least being willing to accept its culture. If migrants prove to be completely unwilling or unable to conform to Frisian Culture, they need to be dealt with effectively, and if necessary, they need to be expelled from the country before they become a liability.
Plus, Culture is just nice to have, and it strengthens the community.
I despise Hegemony, and hold the view that autonomy is a nations highest right. I believe in the concept of the right to self-determination of all peoples, and I would want it to be applied to every people with an identity of their own (for example: Kurds, Basques, Frisians). I am also not willing to brutally invade other nations with little legitimization to impose my arbitrary beliefs on them, as the US and Russia like to do. Of course, I want my nation to intervene in wars, for example by shipping supplies to the better side, since I do not want to passively support Imperialist great powers. But all in all, I am mostly for Non-Alignedism.
If there is a god, and they are all-knowing, all-powerful and all-loving, it logically follows that we must live in the world that god considers perfect. This means that any argument about the state of things which involves the notion of „gods will“ must be obsolete, since god must always will every situation exactly as it is. If this is not the case, surely god can not be all-knowing, all-powerful and all-loving all at once, because if they were, and the situation were not as they desire, they would have changed that situation with their all-power before it even was perceived by us. Either this, or the gods that exist must do so on such a different level that their thoughts and plans are not even imaginable by the human mind. The Gods would be such alien and unknowable entities that even a second-long glance at their perceptions would drive any person mad. In this case, arguing about the will of the gods is even more pointless, since the will of the gods can not even be understood, let alone acted on, by us.
I am existentially Nihilist. I do not really believe that anything possesses any inherent values, virtues, morals or purpose. I believe in a strictly scientific and evolutionary interpretation of the world. However, this does not mean I believe values, virtues, morals and purpose are somehow „stupid“ concepts, and I do not think being a Nihilist must imply dismissing anything and everything as not important. Morals are made up, but that doesn’t mean we should not follow them. If Society has decided that stealing is wrong, that means, for all intents and purposes, that stealing is wrong in society. Just because we made something up, that does not mean that that thing is completely worthless. We made up money, and it still obviously has a worth.
I also do not believe in the concept of inherent evil. When a person does something, no matter how vile that thing may be, they always have a reason for it, and that reason is never „because I am evil!“. It may be an extremely petty, non-proportionate or unsympathetic motivation, but there always is one. Most criminals do not see themselves as evil, they either see themselves as desperate people who need to commit crimes to survive, or they believe that what they are doing is not actually a crime or even immoral. Everyone has reasons, everyone is complicated. Learn empathy, and you will come far.
While Frisia is located far in the European Union, so is very unlikely to be dragged into a war, I still believe the military is necessary, not only for national defense, but also to give people work. I am in favor of mandatory military/civil service, to give young people a perspective after they leave school. The civil service should be an equal option to military service, since I believe both to be equally as necessary. Military spending is important, but should not have priority over any other type of government spending, as it does in the US. Welfare, meanwhile, should get as much support from the government as possible, guaranteeing a good life for the sick and disabled, no matter their wealth or standing.
I am opposed to the death penalty and police militarization, and I like the Nordic prison system. I completely believe in a rehabilitative justice system, and believe punitive justice to be mostly unnecessary.
I would also propose reworking the police force into a people's police of sorts, since the modern police is mostly being used by capital to reinforce their power, however if the people seize the mean of production and capital is overthrown, that would not be a problem anymore.
As you may have noticed, I have sometimes in this article used the terms „Frisia“ and „East Frisia“ interchangeably, even though they are not the same thing. East Frisia is a smaller part of the greater region of Frisia, which also includes the Dutch Province Friesland and North Frisia. You might also notice that I put a note of sympathy for „Pan-Frisianism“ into my „Components“ section.
Now, my loyalty is to East Frisia, I see myself as an East Frisian and I want Autonomy for East Frisia, not necessarily Greater Frisia. But, if a real, relevant movement existed that had the reunification of Frisia as a stated goal, I would support this hypothetical movement. I would not go out of my way to drag people that are not interested in Unity into it, but I would always support a request for unity from them.
I also see myself as a Frisian in terms of Culture and Ethnicity, not an East Frisian, since that is not an ethnicity that even exists.
Opinions on Countries
Movements I support/Would have supported
- German Peasants' Uprising
- Free Frisia
- 1848 Revolution
- Workers and Soldiers Councils (1918 Revolution)
- The Black Army of Ukraine
- German Resistance (hopefully)
- Fridays for Future
How To Draw
- Draw a ball
- Divide it into a vertical tricolor
- Color the left and right panels purple
- Color the middle panel red
- (optional) Add thin dark red stripes at the edges of the middle panel
- (optional) Add thin dark purple stripes at the inner edges of the outer panels
- Add four Frisian Seablatt leaves in the middle of the ball
- (optional) Add beret and rags
- (optional) Add a beige-brown feather to the beret
- Make the eyes and your done!
User Alignment Test of Ultimate Destiny
- Civic Axis
- Type of Rule Axis
- If none above apply...
- Economic Axis
- If none above apply...
- Economic Freedom
- If none above apply...
- Diplomatic Axis
- Autarchy (+5)
- Autarky (+15)
- (Alter-) Globalist (0)
- World Federalist (-15)
- Cosmopolitan (-10)
- Internationalist (-5)
- Moderate (+5)
- Patriotic (+10)
- Nationalist (+10)
- Chauvinist (-15)
- Racial Nationalist (or similar broad category) (-10)
- Ethno-Nationalist (or similar narrow category) (0)
- Universal Nationalist (+20)
- Social Axis
- Cultural Axis
- Technological Axis
- If none of the above apply...
- Environmental Axis
- Neurological Axis
- War Axis
- If none above apply...
Post your results here:
- - 195/260
- - 100/260 (round number yay)
- Neo-Glencoeism: 65/260(Bit confused on the praxis section)
- Modern Communism - 120/260
- Council Marxism -10/260 I guess I'm too radical for some people
- Meowxism - -55/260
- Guild Socialism - The Theory.
- Liberal Socialism - The Praxis.
- Communitarianism - A politicians responsibility is first and foremost to the community.
- Environmentalism - One of the core principles of my ideology. Nature is our friend!
- Peasants' Republicanism - The German Peasant Uprisings failing was one of the most tragic events in history, in my humble opinion.
- Eco-Socialism - We‘ve seen what Billionaires have done to our world, it is now time to fix that!
- Eco-Nationalism - Two based things make one ultra-Based thing.
- Environmental Globalization - The only good kind of Globalization. Stopping something that could harm the whole world is a priority for the whole world.
- Meritocracy - A very worthwhile way to determine who is fit to govern. Though I did not forget what the ancient Chinese Emperors did while this system was in place there, and I also maintain that the name „Meritocracy“ sounds ridiculous.
- Technogaianism -
Oh shit, It’s GAIA! Quick people, destroy all the robots! Otherwise the Faro plague will get us!So, this is pretty much as good as Transhumanism gets. My Autism still makes me a bit sceptical of big changes, so Transhumanism scares me, but I logically know it‘s a good thing, especially for the medical sector. And this is, as I said, the absolute best form of Transhumanism.
- Agrarianism - The Great Tradition of my homeland, my people and even my family. Some Agrarians can be annoyingly conservative, and big rich farmers are bad for almost everything, but all in all this is based.
- Agrarian Socialism - Land Reform! Land Reform! Land Reform! This is the best type of Agrarianism.
- Progressive Conservatism - Based cultural compromise.
- Anti-Clericalism - The Churches should stay out of politics. Heck, in my opinion, some religions would be better off without centralized churches! Pagans (and Cthulhu) are cooler anyways.
- Nationalism - Nationalist policy is important, the state is the nation after all, but this can quickly change into more sinister stuff.
- Cultural Nationalism - Preserving National and local culture is important, as is preventing dangerous parallel cultures from forming. But suppressing other cultures is ultranationalist garbage, and this ideology sadly often leads to exactly that happening.
- National Agrarianism - Nationalism? Quite Based! Agrarianism? An important part of Frisian Culture and Economy! Extremely xenophobic sentiments due to rural areas being generally more conservative? Uhm. Okay that should maybe be looked into.
- Civic Nationalism - Definitely a better qualifier than race or ethnicity, but not as good of one as culture and language. I believe that citizenship is the only true requirement for nationality, but I also believe that Immigrants must be pressured to integrate, lest they form a subculture that breeds crime or radicalism, and you can‘t do that without a good signifier for true nationality.
- Noocracy - It is broadly agreeable to say that the wisest people should rule. Though this ideology tends to focus too much on philosophy, and it is often used by Autocrats and Monarchists, so it‘s not a completely unproblematic proposal.
- Civil Libertarianism - Do Civil Liberties include the Liberty to own a Private Jet? Or go on a Cruise Ship? Because that is a hard no from me.
- Interculturalism - Cultures coexisting while interaction between them is encouraged, that's exactly my ideal. But the melting pot model is even worse than Multiculturalism. Since it originated in the US which did not have a native culture (that wasn't exterminated), it's not shocking that it leads to multiple cultures fusing together into one distinct new culture, and it's fine when applied to the US and other colonial nations, but in nations that have an indigenous culture, it is a catastrophic practice.
- Eurocommunism - Good economic and civic policy, however I am skeptical of this ideologie because of its potential ties to Eurofederalism.
- Anarcho-Communism - On paper, the best and most moral system. But I personally think it's pretty much impossible to achieve, and way too idealistic.
I'm just going to be taking that idea of decentralized economy
- Left-Wing Populism - Makes generally good points against the Right, but can be extremely hyperbolic. Also, this ideology is very broad, which often makes parties with it as their main ideology fall into leftist infighting, like we saw with Die Linke.
- Social Democracy - It could be so great, if it were not for that capitalist infiltrator. SCHOLZ RAUS!
- Agorism - Black Markets are an important method to counteract unfair corporate and government practices in times of crisis, but are of course still a type of illegal, highly capitalist system that must be counteracted when the economy of the country is doing well, as well as a breeding ground for more destructive crime, an example being murder to prevent the toppling of a well-functioning black market crime empire.
- Eco-Conservatism - Quite based for a conservative. Kretschmann is a complete hypocrite, and most Conservatives are too corrupt to give a shit about the environment, but in general it would be good if this very logically consistent ideology would become more widespread.
- Homoconservatism -
Literally me fr frThe Anti-Trans hategroups that have this ideology are stupid and hateful, and I hate Alice Weidel, but the general idea of Queer-friendly conservatism is good.
- Conservative Socialism - Conservative on the wrong aspects, and most Consocs are Orthodox Marxists. But I could myself be described as a conservative socialist, so… give or take, 5/10.
- Individualism - Being able to empathise with other people as individuals is good, selfishness is bad.
- Collectivism - Working together and helping each other is good, generalizing is bad.
- Intersectionality - Don‘t get me wrong, I get the argument for this, I really do, and yes, overly tribal activism has its problem, but if all leftist movements just become essentially the same movement through extreme intersectionality, they all can be attacked in the same way by extreme right agitators, and scare away people who aren‘t 100% progressive. I do not want Fridays For Future to talk about LGBT issues, or the Near East conflict, I only want them to talk about the climate.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Overzealous culture destroyers who enthusiastically fight the culture war, but they are necessary as allies when the alternative are social conservatives and worse.
- Green Liberalism - "Don't worry guys, we'll achieve climate neutrality in 39795683 Years, we just have to make sure the Coal CEOs don't get angry. Meanwhile, why don't YOU try to stop climate change? Because boy, let me tell you, we're not getting rid of private jets and cruise ships in this economy."
- State Socialism - This doesn't have the best track record in history, to say it lightly. I prefer Guild Socialism and Classical Social Democracy. The State controlling the economy just lends itself too much to tyranny.
- Multiculturalism - Yes, all cultures should coexist. But not in this way! Parallel Societies in the same country are a stupid and dangerous idea, instead we should respect the cultural integrity of every nation.
- Industrialism - DAMN BIG BUSINESS POLLUTING THE PLANET AND DESTROYING LOCAL ECONOMIES! THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES! …Unfortunately, Industry is necessary for our society, and made the lives of many people better in the past.
- Capitalism - Call me ungrateful all you want, but I think that climate change, child labor, slavery and poverty are bad.
- Kakistocracy - I hate idiots!
- Liberalism - They to busy changing they gender to change a log by bolb.
- Ultranationalism - Yes, I like my Nation. And so do others with their nations. That is precisely why nation supremacy is a harmful and frankly terrible ideology. Why can‘t you just accept that your nation is not so important that you have to kill for it?
- Neoreactionaryism - We share a similar outlook on reactionaryism, but that's it. Feudalist scum must go.
- Liberal Feminism - Simply not the right answer. I don't think the endgoal of feminism should be to integrate women into the male-dominated system, effectively just feminizing the patriarchy, instead of building a system that has no patriarchy. Also, Hillary Clinton was weapons grade cringe and needs to be blamed for Trumps victory, Kathleen Kennedy defiled Star Wars, and JK Rowling is a genocide supporter.
- Aristocracy - It had its time and place, and Aristocrats were often important to balance out the power a king held, but when the nobles got too much power in Frisia they turned it into just another Feudal State. The fact that I am named after one of those nobles does not make it better at all.
- Reactionary Socialism - No, no, no! You have it backwards!
- National Liberalism - How‘s Brexit working out for ya? Also, I think Nationalism and Liberalism are contradictory, seen how Liberalism is culturally left (so pro-immigration) and supports the free market (so anti-protectionism).
- Fascism - Fascism is a system that places all the power there is (power over the economy, power over the government itself, and power over ground morality) in the hand of the government, while usually requiring a belief in ingroups and outgroups and a "natural hierarchy" of people, where there are people who are "undesirable" simply for existing in a certain demographic. This means that Fascism does not simply enable genocide, genocide is almost a natural endpoint of fascism.
- Nazism - May you suffer eternally in the darkness of the infinity, you wretched, vile, monstrous piece of garbage.
- National Capitalism - „Nooooo I can‘t be a Nazi the Nazis were third position!“ About that.
- Racial Nationalism - The Even more retarded version of Ethnonationalism. Builds on the worthless concept of „Race“ instead of Ethnicity, and is also the go-to ideology for murderers, terrorists and cultists.
- Alt-Right - Open White Fascism.
- Alt-Lite - Veiled White Fascism.
- Eugenicism - Gien en hau sien Kinner dood!
- Imperialism - LEWER DUAD AS SKLAV!
- World Federalism - No.
- Neoliberalism - I think I have made my position on this quite clear.
- Neoconservatism - „Howdy Pardner. We, the USA, have decided that your nation is too leftist to exist, and we have also decided that we are the ultimate authority on this world. Now we will bomb your country and install a Fascist Military Dictatorship in your country so we can easily extract your valuable resources through the Neoliberal World Market.“
- State Liberalism - An extremely unfunny strawman of everyone who is not culturally conservative, made by the rightist side of the dreaded culture war. And for the real-life ideologies that come closest to this: They are imperialist, corrupt scum. No, it‘s not legitimate to bomb a country because the people there are bigoted.
- Radical Feminism - Geez, no wonder nobody likes you. I recognize Patriarchal structures in Society, but The Patriarchy isn't a secretive club of evil men that sends Trans women to sexually assault """real""" women. You're just misandry with a mask. And some of your acolytes are straight-up genocidal. For more information, see this video.
- - Excellent Ideas, Comrade! I agree with practically everything you wrote, except that I have a personal sense of gender, which is not very relevant, and that I am a tiny bit more in favor of nationalism than you. I think your article will help me very much with formatting my own little points, and it is well written. You probably have a few views that different than mine, most likely Cultural stance, but that is small potatoes compared to everything else.
- Jefbol Thought - Both your page and the stuff you say on discord are very annoying to me, but I guess your ideology isn't the worst. It's a bit too hardline for me, and I often don't 100% understand what exactly your plans are, as you seem to be more into politphilosophy than regular political ideology, but eh, I guess it could be worse.
- Communitarian Tendencies.
- Brazilian Liberalism- Still a Status Quo Liberal, eh? I despise Neoliberalism, Egoistic Reasoning for policy and typical „paintjob progressivism“. There are some good things about this ideology, and it is not nearly as bad as some others on these wikis (by which I mean, not fascist), but Liberalism is still problematic and disappointing.
- Council Marxism - Way too dogmatic, extremist and hostile for my liking, but there are worse self-inserts out there.
- Meowxism - Pretty much an average modern ultra-ML. Improved to no end by Non-Alignedism, though, since my biggest problem with ML as an ideology is the excessive foreign meddling.
- Hysteria thought - You seem to be posessed… Iä! Iä!
- Cyberdelic Egoism - I do not really like Egoists.
- Neo-Glencoeism - I don't think Liberal policies will work much better to improve societal problems under a dictatorship than they do under *Liberal* Democracy.
- Niiloism - Wat?
- Terry Pratchett - A brilliant author on every level, and a very interesting man. His early passing was a tragedy. His politic opinions were mostly excellent, and he knew how to incorporate them into his work as biting social commentary without coming off preachy. If you have not read Pratchett, do so. You will not regret it.
- Howard Phillips Lovecraft - Not read all his stories, but the ones I did read were top-tier creative and legitimately scary in places. Of course, Lovecraft is now widely known for his extreme racism, but the rest of his ideology was pretty cool. What he choose to do, he did great, and we also got a neat philosophy from him. Also, I feel that his racism had very little impact in the end. He was too English in his bigotry for the US, and he even disavowed his own beliefs at the end, at least partly.
- Napolean Bonaparte - A great general, social reformer and the best option at his time, compared to the House of Bourbon and the Jacobins. Though it wasn't very cool that he invaded Frisian and Dutch Lands, he at least set up republican institutions there.
- SPACE FROGS ( Rick Garrido and Steven Schuto) - Generally a good political position, and nice ideas like UBI and most Anti-Corruption efforts they support, but their content often suffers from them not going deep enough. Their videos are good, but none is over half an hour long due to YouTube being their full-time job, and that sometimes leads them to make half-baked points and endorse questionable positions (i. e. They almost always side with the Alt-Lite over „SJWs“).
- Cody K. Johnston and the Some More News team - The Average American Political Progressive Channel. Pretty based, but has the same problems as most Progressives, and is a tad too dogmatic.
- Gitta Connemann - One of the better CDU politicians. While she is fairly conservative on a few issues, notably opposing a higher minimum wage, I can respect that she is really showing conviction, not to power, but to her local community. Also good to support warning labels on cigarettes, and not be corrupt.
- HBomberguy - The videos with less political stuff in them are always better than the videos that extrapolate a whole essay about the Alt-Right out of a stupid webcomic.
- Annalena Baerbock - You, Lady, need a better PR Team. As does your whole party, honestly. But also, you‘re NOT what I want out of the greens. Radicalize, dammit! The right will smear you anyways, so why do you not just do whatever you want?
- Theresa May - Watching her entire career crash and burn once she realized Brexit was more complicated than she thought is some of greatest Realsatire I have had the pleasure of experiencing. My condolences to the British though.
- Olaf Scholz - Olol Scholol is a very boring man with seemingly no convictions, and I'm still in disbelief that the SPD couldn't find someone without a major corruption scandal to be their chancellor candidate. Hooray, now we have a chancellor that is likely corrupt and also passed legislation that killed a teenager!
- Leon „Renegade Cut“ Thomas - Sometimes makes good points against the American Right and Liberals, and the entire American system. But also often has very bad takes, is seemingly unable to separate art from politics, and I am just generally not a fan of Anarchism.
- Leon Trotsky - The better alternative to Stalin, and a brilliant strategist, but his ideology is revolting, in more ways than one.
- Angela Merkel - I used to praise her for giving Germany „stability“, but I realized that „stability“ often means stagnation. Merkels policies were mostly ok, and I actually do find her quite respectable as a person, but her chancellorship still meant 16 years of conservative government, which was not only bad for those 16 years, but also lead to the worst election in BRD history.
- Christine Lambrecht - Who the heck uses a MILITARY HELICOPTER to fly to a vacation island with their son? Out-of-Touch Establishment dumbass.
- Armin Laschet - Why are all our chancellor candidates so terrible? A puppet of the energy industry, and a terrible threat to the environment. Also completely incompetent.
- Liz Truss - 1) Become Prime minister without the people voting for you, 2) Tank the economy even more, 3) Kill the Queen by being too cringe for her, 4) Resign and 5) Realize that you got dunked on by a lettuce
- Kim Jong Un - A pretty horrible dictator, but at least keeps himself out of international politics, unlike Putin and Xi.
- Kaiser Wilhelm II. - Did two Genocides and had a huge part in starting World War 1. Was also a complete idiot. At least he didn't like Hitler.
- Vladimir Putin - Warmongering Imperialist. Worst person alive right now. Slava Ukraini!
- Hafez Al-Assad and Bashar Al-Assad - See people, THIS is the consequence of parallel cultures! When one of them gets to power without dismantling the structure itself, nothing good can come of it! (Allah Syria Bashar is a banger though)
- Donald Trump - A giant baby that dreams of a world where he is a Totalitarian, free to lord over the United States of America. He used an absolutely broken system to get into power, and promptly mishandled the COVID crisis, indirectly killing thousands of people and permanently ruining the lives of many more. Not to mention that his border policy was completely ridiculous and cruel, that he incited a coup, and that he made the American system of government even worse than it was before, somehow. If he becomes president a second time, I will officially lose all faith in this stupid nation.
- Elon Musk - When he said he was a "Free Speech Absolutist", you imagined this, but it was actually this. Besides, he's very stupid and way too rich. He thinks that he can reach a Utopian future by inventing the shiny surfave level stuff, instead of making life actually better for everyone.
- Leonard Leo - Stacked the Supreme Court for years. And political warfare over the Supreme Court is extremely dangerous for democracy, not to mention exactly the opposite of how a court should be handled.
- Christopher Rufo - Architect of the Culture War, and totally aware of his own evildoing. This guy is the worst.
- The Squad of Hatemongering, Grifting Dipshits - They are hatemongering, grifting dipshits.
- Björn „Bernd“ Höcke - Nazis raus!
- Sahra Wagenknecht - I hate Putinversteher! Also, Great, now she is leaving Die Linke and making her own leftist party, which will probably fail and drag die Linke into the abyss with it, so she might just kill leftist politics in Germany.
- J. K. Rowling - Funds the genocidal bigot below. I don't care about arguments about her books, frankly I think the debate about house elves is overblown, I only care that she is a very rich Transphobe who is seemingly okay with genocide.
- Kellie-Jay Keen-Mishull - God, I hate Transphobes, and this one is the worst. She likes to envision torturing and murdering trans people.
- Michael Knowles - "Transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely."
- Anti-Corruption/Government transparency and efficiency improvement
- Pan-Frisianism (sympathetic)
- Universal Nationalism
- Soft Isolationism
- Market Socialism
- Red Communitarianism
- Guild Socialism (long-term)
- Agrarian Socialism
- Democratic Socialism
- Socialist Separatism
- Pro-Small Business
- Anti-Big Business
- Anti-Industrialism (some)
- Economic Reactionaryism
- Reactionary Socialism (some)
- Left Anti-Communism
- Subsistence Farming
- Cultural Nationalism
- Progressive Conservatism
- Anti-Identity Politics
- Pratchettian View of Religion
- Religious Satirism
- Pagan Revivalism
- Anti-American Cultural Hegemony
- Artistic Absolutism
- Cosmicism (partly)
- Optimistic Nihilism
- File:ExisNihil.png Existential Nihilism
- Anti-Humanism (partly)
- Moral Relativism
- Moral Nihilism
- Tyrannen - Eine Geschichte von Caligula bis Putin: An interesting little book, written in collaboration by different German historians, about definitions and forms of tyranny. I learned much about different tyrants, be it Nero, Franco, Pinochet, Mugabe or Erdogan. (7/10)
- - The Prince: Well written and translated, this book really dashed my expectations. It sometimes shows its age by referencing Italian Feudal wars, but all in all is still very much relevant. (8/10)
Will Read/Am Reading
|Dr. Occo's ideologies - Ik bünt en Leerder Fent.|
|Main Ideologies||Dr. Occoism ➔ National Fracturism ➔|
|Variants||Local Democratic Socialism • Inverted National Fracturism • Evil National Fracturism • Minecraft National Fracturism|
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia • Pepperism|
|Moderately Conservative||Moderate Conservatism|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism • Eulaism • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Sumeru Akademiyarchy • Galactic Imperialism • Fontaine Kritarchy (recently)|
|Moderately Progressive||Moderate Progressivism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Omegaism • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Neo-Afunhumaninterism • Omegaism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|
|Sexual Orientation Compass|
|Hetero-Bi Unity||Aaronism • M4RKAruism • YellingYowie • Pirate Tails Ideology • Aceffism •|
|Hetero-Ace Unity||Beryism • Neo-Blartism|
|Heterosexual||Baconism • Edwinism • Neo-Plenderplarism • SomeCrusaderism • KaiserKlausMouse • Davilandism • Template:NameCaressism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Uzarashvilism • Yani Nihilism • Aceffism • Geoliberal Social Democracy|
- Brazilian Liberalism (add three balls that you think that represent me) - Add me, i've changed a bit
- Neo-Glencoeism - Add me
- Jefbol Thought - add me
- Meowxism - add me?
- Niiloism - Add me?
- Hysteria thought - Add me? I'll add you 2
- Macielism - add me pls!!
- Uzarashvilism - Yo brother, add me?
- This vision is even more of a pipe dream than everything else in this article. You do not need to take it too seriously. My inner Frisian Free Lands nostalgic is just acting up again.
- I am critical of their intersectionality, but I still support the core ideology.
- I view Nationalism, specifically Frisian Nationalism, as a necessity for Frisian self-determination, not as a point of xenophobia.
- "Tyrants - A History from Caligula to Putin"