Lawrencarchy is an ideology from the game Genshin Impact that used to rule Mondstadt after Barbatos freed Mondstadt from Decarabian. Lawrencarchy ruled Mondstadt until Favoniusism kicked him out and now everyone hates him. Lawrencarhy can be put into two phases with the Early Aristocratic Period where he used to be benevolent and caring for the people and the Late Aristocratic Period where he stopped caring about the people and became corrupt and elitist creating his own tyranny. Today he now lives outside of society as most people seem to hate him now, his modern proponents have been called Neo-Lawrencarchy with even one supporter actually tried to bring him back.
Lawrencarchy went through two phases, the early Aristocratic and the Late Aristocratic Period with the two phases being distinct.
During the Early Aristocratic Period, noble clans were the ones who ran Mondstadt and were the Aristocracy during the early times. The aristocracy's job was to provide for the common folk and they did this by hunting and gathering and providing the common folk with their spoils of the natural world afterwards. Nobles had to keep adherence to tradition and virtues and were very strict about it. The Royal mages were there to make sure the Aristocrats held true to their traditions and values and also kept track of history of Mondstadt. The noble clans were the ones who oathed on Barbatos' statue to keep the freedom of Mondstadt alive and their ancestors were the leaders of the rebellion against Decarabian. Both Barbatos and Isaroth were worshipped at this time. Gladiator fights were done for religious purpose.
Lawrencarchy started becoming corrupt in the Late Aristocratic Period and became more elitist. Lawrencarchy believes that the noble clans should use swords instead and increase the gap between the elite and the common folk. The common folk were barred from many things as Lawrencarchy believes that festivals and other things shall only be enjoyed by the nobles. Lawrencarchy still keeps etiquette, values, and tradition but it was mostly to show their aristocratic status and to show their status against the common folk. Lawrencarchy even stopped worshipping Isaroth and Barbatos and royal mages ceased to exist. Gladiator fights became entertainment for the nobility.
Lawrencarchy is often an elitist who likes to take pride and brag about his nobility. Lawrencarchy is a huge fan of etiquette and mannerism and won't even speak to you if you don't have the proper etiquette and mannerism. He takes part in so many traditions and loves them. These days Lawrencarchy is much hated by everyone else and often complains about how Mondstadt is now a degenerate mess though doesn't do much about it.
- Aristocracy - Mondstadt's rule was the greatest under the great rule of the aristocracy.
- Traditionalism - I see you the nobelest one loves keeping the traditions and hates those peasants trying to destroy it.
- Caste System - We the nobility are the ones who are priviliged to rule Mondstadt and not those silly knights.
- Reactionarism - Ah the times when I was the one ruling Mondstadt.
- Combatocracy - Early times I love gladiator fights to worship Barbatos, then I loved gladiator fights for enjoyment.
FUCK YOU VENNESSA THOUGH
- Liyue Model - Love how you run things and have fine taste.
I did not make a contract with him I solemnly swear!
- Feudalism - Your aristocracy is very based and I love your love for tradition and virtue.
But the knights stuff give me PTSD
- Sunchild Theocracy - Your literally me but you have way more control over the people and even made your own puppet deity, wish I could do that after I got rid of Barbatos and Isaroth.
- American Confederatism - We both are aristocratic and do things in the name of freedom and love to enslave people.
Though most of your modern adherents are just pathetic peasants now.
- Slavery - Vennessa and her pathetic tribe should be my slaves owned by me.
The Lower Aristocracy
- Schubertism - My more extreme son who wants to bring me back, I especially love your idea but you have to ally with those disastrously thieves.
- Barbatos Theocracy - I used to worship him but then he wanted to stop the Aristocracy.
- Isaroth Theocracy - Same as above.
- Barbatos Freedom - I helped rebel against Decarabian and helped build a free Mondstadt but now he hates me because of the aristocracy.
- Autocracy - I like elite rule but you remind me too much of a king.
- White Nationalism - The Confederacy was based but many of you now are just pathetic peasants, even a white person can be an lowly disastrous peasant or even worse a slave.
- Noocracy - In the early days, the royal mages would keep history and instill virtue and value on me, but later I disowned them.
- Favoniusism - STUPID SLAVE OVERTHREW ME AND ENDED THE ARISTOCRACY!!!
- Stratocracy - Aren't you just the Knights of Favonius.
- Monarchism - Kings should have no place in Mondstadt
the aristocracy should instead.
- Tsaritsa Theocracy - They are scoundrels and thieves, I don't know why my son likes you though.
- Lincolnism - You remind me of the stupid Knights of Favonius so remove!
- Populism - These stupid peasants are rebelling against me!
- Anti-Authoritarianism - How am I a tyrant! I was literally made to preserve freedom for Mondstadt.
- Socialism - Stupid peasants that want to overthrow me.
- Decarabian Theocracy - We will overthrow you and create a better Mondstadt.
- Eulaism - TRAITOR! You are no longer part of the Lawrence Clan, I don't care about your make the Lawrence Clan more respectable crap!