Kleftism aka Ego-Kleptocracy is an Off-The-Compass, usually Libertarian Right ideology that derives from Agorism, but while Agorism only supports Grey and Black markets, Kleftism also supports trade relating to things that violate the Non-Aggression Principle (Red Markets), Kleftism may justify such violent behaviour in a plethora of ways, although they usually resort to Moral Nihilism, Kleftism's constant violations of pacifism and generally violent attitude gives it the label Insurrectionary Agorism
How To Draw
- Draw a ball
- Optional: give it a mask.
- Draw a hat for it
- Fill it with a light shade of black (#161616)
- Add three bars using a darker shade of gray (#2E2E2E)
- On the hat draw a number of vertical alternating black bars (#161616)
- fill the eyes with white
It comes from the word "kléftis" in greek which means thief/robber, it's a reference to how the name Agorism comes from "agorá" greek word for market.
- Illegalism - Partners in crime, but you should also believe in markets.
- Avaritionism - Good member of the crime syndicate, but what with this "purging the weak" thing?
- Anarcho-Individualism - Nothing outside the ego.
- Hydrarchy - YAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
- Agorism - You like grey and black markets, but why not support red ones?
- Soulism - Does drugs with me.
- Kleptocracy - Fellow criminal, but why pink markets?
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Markest? Based. NAP and property rights? Cringe.
- Police Statism - You ban all the good markets and keeps the worst one intact.
- Bankocracy - Put the money in the bag!
|Post-Right - After the Ancapocalypse|
|Main||Aggressivism • Anarcho-Primitive Darwinism • Ego-Fascism • Falloutism • Insurrectionary Capitalism • Neo-Selfism • Theft Economy • Post-Right Anarchism • Kleftism|