Kirchnerism is an economically center-left to left-unity, culturally moderate to progressive ideology that believes in low external debt, industrialization and developmentalism.
Kirchnerism has five main economic tenets:
- Take no measures that increase the fiscal deficit
- Take no measures that increase the trade deficit
- Accumulate reserves in the central bank
- Keep the exchange rate very high to stay competitive and favor exports
- Pay off the external debt and do not acquire new debt
Those can be summed up as follows:
Keep exports higher than imports, favor high exchange rates and pay off outstanding debts
How to Draw
- Draw a ball and fill it with white
- Draw a 4-pointed star in pink in the middle
- Draw another 4-pointed star rotated 45 degrees over the previous one in red
- Add the eyes and you're done
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Pink||#D86965||216, 105, 101|
|Red||#B02824||176, 40, 36|
- Left-Wing Populism - He has the best ideas on how to run the country
- Peronism - Why don't you like me, father?
- Keynesianism - We should always strive to reduce our debts.
- Neoliberalism - You've ruined Latin America.
- Biondinism - In addition to being a Nazi, you are also a racist opponent.
- Videlaism - NEVER FORGET MARCH 24TH
|Populists - For the people!|
|Left-Wing||Torontoism • American Greenism • Eco-Cooperativism|
|Right-Wing||Liberalism-Conservatism-Populism • Dilucism • Neo-Deshret Monarchism • French Liberal-Conservatism|
|Self-Inserts|| Torontoism • Scarletism • General Shrekretary Thought • • TypicalFan1 Thought • Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism • Neo-National Populism with Malaysian Characteristics • French Liberal-Conservatism • REDUCTED • |
Casagonism• Torch Socialism • Pantheonism • Comrade TTism • Yoda8soup Thought • • Amism