Kirblyism is the OC (DO NOT STEAL) ideology of user Kirbly. Kirbly has an opinion on basically everything, so there's a lot to go over, but it can be seen as the combination of Social Georgism, Democratic Transhumanism, Green Liberalism, and World Federalism.
Kirbly wants a liberal, federal, parliamentary, non partisan democracy (AKA: no political parties) that encompasses the entire globe, with each country counting as a member state, like World Federalism. The member states have many powers independent of the federal government, like where taxes go, and what not. The federal parliament is made of members of all the member states, with seats based off of population, minimum of 1, max of 10. Members are voted for by people of the member states, but political parties play no part in it, and everyone is essentially an independent. Laws can be drafted in such ways that member states can choose to follow them, or that every member state must follow them, no exceptions. It's also a possibility new member states can form from wanting to divide from an already existing one, or 2 combining, but there must be a good reason, with a vote. Lobbying is also strictly banned, cause it's rent seeking. There is a executive head voted on by the parliament, but there just there as a vote breaker. There is also a Judicial branch, that's mostly technocratic in nature.
His praxis for reaching this World Federation is supporting varying Pan Nationalist movements, the idea is eventually people will want to unite humanity. It should be strictly democratically voted for, to ensure the vast majority of people are on board. If that don't work, we can have aliens invade, and the foreign invader's will unite humanity, like how the British invaded India, and the sub-continents differences were put away, in the hope that there could be a fully independent British Raj.
Kirbly believes in a free market economy, specifically he's a Georgist, which mean's he's a single taxer, sorta. The taxes he wants are: LVT, Carbon/Pollution tax, Severance tax, Sugar/Fat taxes, Recreational Drugs/Alcohol taxes, and maybe IP taxes. He is split on abolishment or reform and taxing IP. He believes that the "Henry George Theorem" can be used when it comes to public goods, including things like public infrastructure, public transportation, public education, public healthcare, etc. He also supports a UBI/Citizens Dividend. He's proish regulation, knowing that it is necessary at many times, especially environmental regulation, but also understands the possibility of rent-seeking capable with it.
File:Egalitarianism (Off-Compass).png Egalitarianism
Kirlby is a File:Egalitarianism (Off-Compass).png Egalitarian of the highest order, accepting equal right's of everyone, regardless of:
- and even Species (NOTE: Species that are up for equal right must be people, as in the Transhumanist idea of people, so they must be self aware, intelligent, and capable or advanced reason. Example: Self aware AI, Aliens, Posthumans/Cyborgs, etc.
In this way, Kirbly is a Feminist, Transhumanist (obviously), and just generally Progressive.
While he holds the before mentioned things above him as people and more important then animals, he still believes in animal rights, and we should eventually switch to a completely vegan diet, that or we’re all cyborgs and don’t need to eat, each option is fine
Kirbly is pro-abortion. As before mentioned, the defining feature of a person is self awareness, intelligence, and advanced reasoning. A fetus has developed these features as much as a toaster. He does not care how the women got the baby, you wouldn't deny someone surgery cause they shot themselves fucking around with a gun, even though they got themselves into it, would you? It's also generally not a good idea to give the state the power to regulate a persons body besides encouragement and discouragement.
Kirbly is pro-gun. He considers the main reason behind the US's shooting problem a effect of horrible public mental health. But he does support requiring gun ownership training, to minimize accidents, and make's catching people who shouldn't own guns easier, as most shooters only need the first gun.
Kirbly is pro legalization of marijuana for recreational use, and decriminalization of harder drugs, as the drug war is a multi-national catastrophe. Sending health officials, and helping people instead of imprisoning them for drug use.
As a Transhumanist, Kirlby is heavily pro technology. Cloning, AI, Space Exploration, Fission Reactors, Robotics, and general human improvement via Genomes @ before mentioned robotics, are on the table. They will all raise the human experience, and could eventually, possibly, end all need for human labor.
How to Draw
|Purple||#A700FF||167, 0, 255|
|Seagreen||#00FF6E||0, 255, 110|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
- Draw a circle with cat ears and a tail (The cat stuff is a tribute to Georgism, he's not a furry)
- Fill it in with purple
- Draw a seagreen circle in the middle
- Draw 10 white stars around the circle
- Fill in the ears purple, and add white inner ear fur
- Fill in the tail purple, with a seagreen tip
- Draw a seagreen visor
- If Kirblyism is ever drawn with a weapon for any reason, they should be drawn with 2 M32 Rotary Grenade Launcher, no exceptions.
Kirblyism is pretty chill, and doesn’t try to start arguments unless someone says something really stupid. Usually something racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, or Pro-landlord.
He also likes to kill landlords, usually by shelling them with his duel M32 rotary grenade launchers.
Welfare Capitalists: The welfare state is certifiably based
- Social Democracy: You guys are currently the only one's really fighting for the welfare state in national governments, so kudos. But taxes are cringe, yall need to learn about ATCOR.
- Social Liberalism: Really just the guy above, but 10% to the right
- Social Libertarianism: Extremely similar to Social Gerogism, but I wish Andrew Yang would realize a UBI without a LVT will be gobbled up by the landlords.
- Third Way: Social Democracy but 20% to the right. Please stop with the Neo Conservatism, it's actual garbage. Your on a fine line to be put on the mixed list.
Georgists: LVT for the win, we've been wrecking rent seeker's with facts and logic sense 1879
- Geolibertarianism: We disagree on the welfare state, but there still a Georgist at the end of the day, plus Fred Foldvary was very based.
- Tridemism: Sun Yat-Sen was incredibly based
- Steiner-Vallentyne School: I don't know a lot about you, except that your a georgist and pro welfare, so pretty based.
Social Georgism: Best of both worlds from above.
Transhumanists: I need my robo cock NOW!
- Democratic Transhumanism: Welfare state, plus technology, what's not to love?
- Capitalist Transhumanism: As long as their is regulation against misuse, you A OK.
- CyberFeminism: Technology will bring women greater freedoms, including greater control of their bodies.
- Technogainism: New Technology is needed greatly need if were going to stop climate change.
- Socialist Transhumanism and FALGSC: While i'm not a socialist, when it can be done, we should except the end of work.
Enviromentalists: Climate Change is of the greatest concern of Humanity
- Eco-Liberalism: Regulation is a necessity to stop climate change.
- Eco-Capitalism: The profit motive will persuade the rich to get their act together, at least on certain aspects, certainty not all.
- Green Libertarianism: Liberty + Environmentalism is based.
- Eco-Feminism: Feminists have long advocated against climate change
Progressivists: Equalty for all!
- Feminism: Women's right's!
- Multiculturalism: People need to expereince other people culture.
- Secularism: Division of the church and state is a necessity
- Progressive Conservatism: The reason I put you here and not in mixed is cause your progressiveness is actually cultural and not just economics.
Globalists: Humanity is artificially divided, we must unite.
- World Federalism: Extremely based. Accepting globalism while also accepting the uniqueness of an individual nation.
- Cosmopolitanism: People really need to start caring about the people of other nations, and stop being so "Let's nuke them"
- Alter-Nationalism: While I do believe a global market is a good, I can understand how the Neoliberal way of doing it is pretty trash.
Other Welfare Capitalists: The welfare state is based, but something about you is stinky poopoo.
- Paternalistic Conservatives: Why must you be conservative though? Conservatism is cringe
- Welfare Chauvinism: Why racism? This is the moderate form of fascism if I've ever seen it. But the welfare is nice.
- Social Authoritarianism: We don't need to be bootlickers to help people.
Other Georgists: We agree on the LVT, but get your other stuff together.
- Geosyndacalism: How would you work exactly...?
- Geoanarchism: One of the few anarchists I like. Unlike Ancap, you won't devolve to Feudalism.
- Chinese Blueshirtism: Weirdo, I'm not even sure what your beliefs are fully.
Other Transhumanists: Why must you soil Transhumanism like this?
- Libertarian Transhumanism: Regulation is important, CyberPunk is cringe you know?
- Anarcho-Transhumanism: Another anarchist I like, but the state is poggers
- National-Transhumanism: Assuming you're the default option and not... him... my problem with you is your gonna want to make weapons of mass destruction for "deterence," when war can end by accepting globalism.
- Archeofuturism: look, when we colonize the stars, we'll let you have an entire planet to yourselves where you can hunt deer with laser spears, deal?
- Post Humanism: People shouldn't be forced to abandoned their flesh, plus I think the singularity is bull.
Other Environmentalists: Thanks for caring, but my problem with you is probably your system isn't needed for ending climate change.
- Eco-Socialism: Socialism isn't required to save the earth, and socialist states have a pretty bad track record for this stuff.
- Eco-Conservatism: Conservatism is cringe, but at least you didn't take the money from the Wilks brothers.
- Deep Ecology: Maybe I'm not as Egalitarian as I proposed, but unless the animals are as intelligent as humans, there not equal. Important? sure, but not equal.
- Eco-Authoritarianism: Like what I said to Social Authoritarianism, bootlicking isn't needed to stop global warming.
- Eco-Nationalism: Theirs's more forests to consider saving then just the one's in your country.
- Eco-Anarchism: I'm just now realizing I'm fine with a lot more anarchists then I thought. Whatever, anarchism cringe, environmentalism based.
Conservatists w/ Progressivist Attributes: Fucking weirdos
- Liberal Conservative: Republicans who had the balls to vote against Trump.
- Conservative Liberalism: Classical Liberalism is so based, why did you ruin it with this Classical Conservatism bullshit, it's worse then regular Conservatism.
- National Liberalism: Again, Classical Liberalism based, National Conservatism cringe.
- LGBT Conservatism: Being progressive on one issue isn't gonna make me like you.
Other globalists: You're doing it wrong kid.
- Neoliberalism: I didn't know where to put you, so here is fine, but I have mixed opinions. If their a 3rd wayer, their fine I guess. They are also generally very pro-LVT, and we agree on things like occupational licenses. But Neoliberal politicians like Regan and Thatcher can die in hell.
- Anationalism: The anarchism is cringe, and, really I'm sorry, but english has a better chance to become a universal language then Esperanto. Altough that idea of a universal language is pretty cool.
- Universal Monarchism: The fighting over who would be king of the world would be funny I will admit
- Interculturalism: If we try and mix every culture some will be forgotten.
Market Socialism: Best socialist, markets are based, but my problem with you is when does a business get big enough that it has to become a co-op? that line is arbitrary.
Patriotism: There's nothing wrong with having love and respect for one's country and culture, but it can sadly evolve into the support or wars and atrocities because of their attachment to the motherland.
Pan-Nationalists: Absolute best type of Nationalism, and personally I think World Federalism is a praxis for achieving different Pan-nations
- Pan-Arabism: I don't even like Gaffadi, but if he had united the Arabs then died off it would have been based.
- European Federalism: Maybe one day, if Poland and Hungary fuck off.
- Pan-Germanism: I think you kind estimate where Germans actually live, but ill support you if we invent a time machine and can go back a fuck Austria.
- Pan-Nordism: There isn't a day that goes by without me thinking of you.
- Pan-Americanism: Possibly the most unrealistic one here, but it would be *so* cool.
Off-Compassers: I have differentiating levels of respect for all of you for your pure insanity.
Libertarians: Just the ones I don't like tho
- Austrolibertarianism: You're an entire school that refuses to talk about empirical evidence in economic theory, did you ever think you were getting popular?
- Objectivism: Fanfiction
- Libertarian Conservatism & Paleolibertarianism: Gross, fuck off.
- National Libertarian: Our current system breeds war, why would you try to reinforce that?
- Anarcho Capitalism: Either corporations do exist in Ancapistan, then your just Neo Feudalism, or they can't exist, then your just essentially a anti-industrialist as no one would be able to benefit from the economics of scale.
- Hoppeanism: There are to may bad things to say about you, just know you can die in the deepest pit of hell.
- Propertarianism: Land isn't to be owned, and landlords are parasites.
- Post-Libertarian: What?
Anarchists: There are entirely to much of you guys to talk about individually, but unless there's an aspect of you I like, you cringe.
Nationalists: You divide yourselves over the most trivial of things, it has to end.
- Civil Nationalism: Better then the other nationalists
- Ethnic Nationalism: Nation states would still exist in World Federalism probably, but you've also been responsible for some pretty horrible atrocities.
- Racial Nationalism: Race is pretty much made up
- National Conservatism: Cringe on top of cringe
- Religious Nationalism: Just kicks someone out of the country cause the turned into a Muslim.
- Left-Wing Nationalism: Same deal with Civic Nationalism, better then other nationalists, still bad
- National Communism: At least the ML's know nationalism is bad.
- National Anarchism: Good luck enforcing an ethnostate with no state.
- Ethnopluralism: Seperating everyone is just going to make them fearful of the different ethnic groups.
- Protectionism: An excuse by rent-seekers to forcefully remove potential competition in the market
Conservatism: Boomer (I'm funny aren't I?)
- Traditional Conservatism: Cringier then regular conservatism.
- Neoconservative: I blame Woodrow Wilson for your existence.
- Paleoconservative: "Groypers" what a weird name
- Right-Wing Populism: Alex Jones is fucking insane.
- Fiscal Conservatism: FDR did not worsen the depression, dumb ass
- Conservative Socialism: It's really funny how like 2/3 of you guys just turns out to be a closeted Fascist.
- Authoritarian Conservatism: 98% of all conservatives
- Anarcho Conservatism: Good luck with that
Fascists: It's funny. you rose so fast, yet fell even faster:
- Classical Fascism: Better than a lot of the other fascists', but you can still fuck off
- Nazism: The evilest civilization
- Clerical Fascism: Why the church and state need to be separated
- Anarcho Fascism: What?
- Esoteric Fascism: Race's don't have souls you dumb ass
- Eco-Fascism: Will killing 7.5 billion people help the environment? Sure, should we do it? Absolutely not.
- Nazi Transhumanism: No people aren't willingly going to turn their children into Aryans, that's stupid
- National Capitalism: Even a non Nazi version of you is gross
- National Bolshevism: Nazi and communism, fuck off. g̶a̶n̶g̶ g̶a̶n̶g̶
- Leninism: mmmmmm, yes, the party will definitely have the people's need in mind/s
- Marxism-Leninism: Constantly simping for so they'll feel like their ideology is still important.
- Maoism: Tridemism should have won the civil war!
- Stalinism: You're just Red Fascism
- Trotskyism: You would have been no better then Stalin if you were in control
- Left Communism: I give you credit cause your anti them.
- Luxembourgism: You violently rebelled against the SPD, what did you expect?
Non-Marxist Socialists: Labor and Capital fighting is a false dichotomy.
Reactionary's: You like "Western Civilization" only cause it's white, and you're extremely racist.
- Feudalism: God didn't give you shit, much less the land you claim
- Neoreactionary: What the fuck is wrong with you?
- Reactionary Modernism: Yeah, go fuck yourself, you can't be a transhumanist and a reactionary at the same time.
- Reactionary Liberalism: You've butchered everything that Classical Liberalism stood for.
- Reactionary Libertarianism: Feudalism was statist dipshit, decentralized sure, but statist non the less.
- Reactionary Socialism: I give props to Marxism for fucking you over
Luddites: Technology. Is. Good.
- Agrarianism: No, we shouldn't all be farmers, that's a bad idea.
- Anarcho-Primitivsm: Ted is insane. Grow up.
- Primal-Primivism: ooooohahhahh eeekek aahaah eeeeee (Translation: no)
BeryAb - Very noice