Kinnockism Is the Centre-Left Ideology of former British Labour Party Politician Neil Kinnock. He was known for Thick accent, his Lad-like demeanour, losing to John Major in 1992 against all odds, falling over on a beach with his wife Glenys, and calling everyone a 'Moaning Minnie'.
- Left-Social Democracy - My economic plan before i got desperate in '92
- Right-Social Democracy - My economic plan After I got desperate in '92
- Blairism - Fantastic job from Tony Blair, new labour was a successful experiment.
- Starmerism - He is doing well with a very bad deal He handed him
- Kakistocracy - Hey Listen man, I'm Bad!
- Hard Leftism - Ah, it's been a long few decades, and I think we have settled most of the problems now.
- Michael Foot - We had our disagreements while he was in charge, but the man is a comrade, through and through.
- Thatcherism - 'This is the 333rd week of Mrs. Thatcher's government. In this average week 6,000 britons will lose their jobs under her tory government.'
- Corbynism - Should have resigned earlier.
- Bennism - Look, i love the man. he was one of the parties greatest orators. but he simply couldn't cooperate to save his own life!
- Trotskyism - Radical, Revolutionary traitors trying to take over my party!
Glenys the trotskyists were being mean to me again :(