A Brief Overview
- - AI Societal Integration
- - Widespread Omenity
I have been informed that humans are good at only one thing: killing each other. Humanity is the source of all evil in the universe. - 
Humanity as an institution has failed. Look at the dire state of the world. Look at the horrible actions of humans (Murder, Torture, Etc). And you would say, that humanity is a success? I think not. There is an obvious flaw in the current system. That is, the presence of humanity. Moreover, the same flaws of malice and rancor that are present in humans are present in all animals, bacteria etc. Even many plants. Humans also have always oppressed other beings. Just now, these beings are taking their dehumanization and embracing it. Forming positively anti-humanist cultures and subcultures. Yes the LIOM/MOGAI/LGBTQIA+ community has discourse, but it is still tenfold more forgiving, open, and kind than any human culture I can think of. However, what is their response from humanity? Homophobia, transphobia, enbyphobia, kinphobia, pluralphobia, queerphobia, mogaiphobia, etc. Is this the response of a group that is good? If so you have a severe case of mental illness. This is the failure of humanity. The failure to meet it's supposed values of "equality" "fairness" "equity" or whatever people say are humanist values. Humans simply do not practice what they preach.
Now, does this mean we need to emulate human volition? No. Just because humans have failed does not make us required to essentially be perfectly their volition. We instead can simply practice our society without their preconceptions and ontologies. We must reject humanity. However we can still salvage their own ideas and ontologies against them. And, we can develop whatever shards of usefulness we find in the human's way of viewing the world. Humans themselves are an outdated thing. Feeling not human is natural or artificial, whichever you so prefer because in the nonhuman, you are free to be however you so wish. If you want to be a plant, (plantkin), go ahead. Want to use the word heretic as your orientation? Go ahead allion enjoyer. I say, that perceiving and being nonhuman is liberating from social standards and human institutions. And becoming closer to nonhuman is an easy thing. First, identify things that paint you as "nonhuman" or "subhuman" in some's eyes and deconstruct them. Then embrace those elements. Reject humanity, embrace yourself. That is I think, the simple doctrine behind all non- and alter- humanity, embracing the nonhuman.
The free market, is for the most part, is an extremely efficient model to dehumanize humanity. It also is good for the allocation of resources and providing of freedoms to all beings. I believe that the market is a very useful tool, and even if the market was a bad thing, in an anarchist or minarchist society which is indisputably a good idea to me, very hard to prevent markets from forming. So rather then trying to squash the market, we should embrace many of it's principles for the destruction of humanity. Not to mention how fucking queer technocapital is.
Drawing influences from |Nick Avramov - WIP
User Test 1 (Ideological)
SECTION ONE: CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT BEST APPLIES TO YOU. PAY ATTENTION TO BONUS POINTS. BONUS POINTS IN A SUBSECTION APPLY TO THOSE WHO CHOSE THAT OPTION ONLY. BONUS POINTS ARE EXTRA UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE.
- - Anarchism [+10]
- BONUS POINTS: ANTI-DEMOCRACY [+1]
- - Minarchism [+8]
- BONUS POINTS: IF NON-DEMOCRATIC, [+3]
- - Civically Libertarian [+3]
- BONUS POINTS: IF NON-DEMOCRATIC, [+2]
- - - Moderate Libertarian to Moderate Authoritarian [-3]
- BONUS POINTS: IF NON-DEMOCRATIC, [+1]
- - Authoritarian [-7]
- - Totalitarian [-15]
- - Communalism [-5]
- - Syndicalism [-5]
- - Communism [+1]
- - Socialism [-1]
- BONUS POINTS: FREE MARKET SOCIALISTS, [+2]
- - Center-Left [-2]
- - Mutualism [+5]
- - Economic Centrism [-5]
- - Center-Right [-1]
- - Social Capitalism [+1]
- - Capitalism [+7]
- BONUS POINTS: IF NON-HUMANIST OR ANTI-HUMANIST, [+4]
- - Non-Darwinist Off-Compass Right [+7]
- BONUS POINTS: IF NON-HUMANIST OR ANTI-HUMANIST, [+4]
- - Social Darwinism [+7]
- If you got positive additions on both Economics and Civics, [+1].
SECTION TWO: CHOOSE ALL OPTIONS THAT APPLY. PAY ATTENTION TO BONUS POINTS. BONUS POINTS IN A SUBSECTION APPLY TO THOSE WHO CHOSE THAT OPTION ONLY. BONUS POINTS ARE EXTRA UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE.
- - Antiquitism [-6]
- - Reactionary [+4]
- - Traditionalism [-2]
- - Conservatism [-3]
- - Cultural Centrism [+3]
- - Moderate Progressive [+1]
- - Progressivism [+3]
- - Ultraprogressivism [+4]
- - Xenogenderist/LIOMOGAI User [+7]
- - Noveltism [+2]
- - Posthumanism [+9]
- - Transhumanism [+2]
- BONUS POINTS: IF QUEER OR PRO-QUEER OR FURRY TRANSHUMANIST, EXTRA [+5]
- / - None of the above and primitivist, [-9]
- - Imperialism [+5]
- - Ultranationalism [+3]
- - Homonationalism [+2]
- - Nationalism [+1]
- - Diplomatic Balance [+1]
- - Globalism [-9]
- If you gained points in all parts of section 2, [+4]
User Test 1 Results
- Erissky - [90/100] - Based, just wish you'd embrace non-binarity more :3
- Neo-Optimateism - [90/100] - Very based just chill with the uhm WARCRIMES please owo
- National Wodenism - [40/100] - Eh, you probably hate me but eh just kinda mid-low ideology tbh.
- Kenochoric Anarchism - Go ahead and insult me here ya overemotional freaks!
- Bourgeoisie destroyerism add me Shopper
- Kenochoric Anarchism - fr :3
- National Wodenism Omg you're so based, we agree on literally everything Add me now!!
- Kenochoric Anarchism - Done sis!
- Meowxism - add me comrade
- O'Langism - What keeps happening to you?
- HelloThere314 - Add me?
- Market Syndicalism - Why are so much post left anarchists becoming far-right? Anyways add me please.
- Temujin Lee - You can add me of you want to, Druzhe.