1. It's a political movement with the intent of spreading Maoist ideas to Finland, our ideology is inspired by revolutionaries such as Karl Marx, Fredrich Engels, Vladimir Lenin, My grandma. and Mao Zedong.
2. It supports the many human rights given to us in democracy, of which are not given to us by capitalism, which is a form of wage slavery whereby people are forced to work a maximum of 8-hours per day in undemocratic oligarchal/dictatorial workplaces whereby they have no power.
3. It argues that there is no reforming the current system, we've seen this with the New Deal, Jacobo Arbenz, Vaush and many other democratically elected leaders who tried to reform the system from within. We are revolutionaries because it's the only system that works.
4. It supports the fundamental human right to national self-determination for the Sami people and Finnish Swedes (citizens of Åland). We wish to work with Russia, Norway, and Sweden to make this possible. They should have the right to decide whether to become more autonomous regions, an independent republic, or for Swedish Finns the ability to join Sweden.
5. It strongly supports better climate regulations and the restoration of natural forests in Finland and all over the world. We believe deforestation and general lack of real nature is a serious threat to our way of life and thus we seek to restore nature to its former glory.
6. It strongly rejects the "revisionist" principles of people such as Nikita Khrushchev, Deng Xiaoping, Vaush, Leonid Brezhnev, Mikhail Gorbachev, and countless other leaders that have rejected Marxism for revisionism.
How to Draw
- draw a commie Finnish flag
- Add Juuseppi
- Maoism - Based dad!
- Marxism-Leninism - He's literally my inspiration!
- Gravelism - Thanks for spreading leftist ideas and beating PragerU at their own game.
- Market Socialism - Unbased but still my good friend.
- Dengism - Revisionist piece of shit ruined China.
- Vaushism - Another revisionist.
Though he's good at debating rightoids.
- CNNism - Fake bourgeois news!