JoeyFloppaism, also known as JoeyFloppeanism, is an American nationalist, culturally right-wing, economically laissez-faire ideology, and is a variant of Libertarian Conservatism. It's civically liberal to libertarian, peering into the libright. It is the ideology representing JoeyFloppa and his beliefs and can be specked as right-wing to far-right on the two-axis political spectrum.
JoeyFloppaism supports many decentralizations of government power and supports a minimal and fiscally responsible state whose job is restricted to mainly, at most, preserving law, regulated policing, borders, as well as perhaps having a nondirect role in preserving cultural values. It civically vouches for something inbetween civic Civic Liberalism and Minarchism. Among some things JoeyFloppaism advocates for are ending government surveillance, betterly regulated and minimal police, voluntary military drafting and ending the public school system. Taxation is viewed as theft and thus supports absolute minimal taxation, if it has to exist at all.
JoeyFloppaism supports a capitalist laissez-faire economy, much favoring the Austrian School. It believes private property should be a bulwark in society and is in favor of free trade. Representative republicanism is the government system JoeyFloppaism supports. JoeyFloppaism also believes the government has overstepped its authority but doesn't think anarchy is the way to go either.
JoeyFloppaism's supports monoculturalism, nativism, Christianity, heteronormitivity and individualism. At its core, JoeyFloppaism believes common values, norms and culture is what defines a nation and unites a people group most, and thus is a Cultural Nationalist. JoeyFloppaism believes that the original sanctity, so to speak, of the United States has been slowly perverted and supports a degree of political and social reaction.
JoeyFloppaism opposes the civil rights movement, Black Lives Matter, LGBT+, Multiculturalism, hypersexualization of society and ideals of equity. There are specific reasons JoeyFloppaism doesn't like each of them, but broadly speaking, JoeyFloppaism believes they are all movements which make the quality of everything worse at the expense of good people under the false guise of equality and justice.
Broadly, JoeyFloppaism favors a realist approach to foreign policy. In the case of JoeyFloppaism, this specifically means pursuing an Isolationist policy, strictly opposed to internationalism. It believes devoting a nation to an alliance only makes it likely to be pulled into a conflict it doesn't belong in and that interventionism only withdraws resources and manpower from the home nation for a cause that doesn't help the homeland, as well as a slew of other problems not mentioned.
JoeyFloppaism does however share pro-colonial sentiment for some colonial and imperialist ambitions, particularly those of the New Imperialism era and Manifest Destiny. In the past, Joey himself has even postulated reviving said era through the use of private colonial militias, in the style of Cecil Rhodes.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with a stubby tail at the end using gold (#FFFF00). It should resemble a Boo.
- Color it in a lighter shade of gold (#FFEB3B).
- Add the eyes.
- (OPTIONALLY) Add some sparkles shimmering around the ball(#FFFFFF).
- Draw a ball.
- Draw three bars, the top and bottom ones gold (#FFEB3B) and the middle one white (#FFFFFF).
- Add the eyes.
The flag itself is based off the flag of Austria, a nod towards Austrolibertarianism.
- Capitalism - The only good economic system.
- Gun Rights Advocacy - All firearm restrictions must be opposed.
- Libertarian Conservatism - THE ULTIMATE FUSION.
- Individualism - One of my top favorite philosophical doctrines.
- Kekistani Nationalism - Freedom to Kekistan! o/ o/ o/
- Alt-Lite - Thank you for the many funny internet moments.
- Korwinism - Some of the stuff you've said is pretty wacky, but you're still a close equivalent to me and besides, I've said some pretty wacky stuff too.
- National Libertarianism - For far too long there's been those pushing for the government to pass acts which degrade our nation. It's about time you teach them their lesson.
- Austrolibertarianism - I also tend to justify my beliefs with the Austrian School. Not to mention we have pretty big overlap.
- National Capitalism - Capitalism and nationalism are based.
- National Conservatism - Conservatism and nationalism are based.
- Paleolibertarianism - Libertarianism and traditionalism are based.
- Austroconservatism - Conservatism and laissez-faire are based.
- Christian Libertarianism - Christianity and libertarianism are based.
- Fiscal Conservatism - Federal spending oughta be mitigated.
- Hayekism - Overall, not bad.
- Nationalism - America first!
- Propertarianism - You're a pretty good philosophy. The right to own property is very important for me.
- Floppaism - You fill the dark void in my life with so much reason to keep going. Thank you for everything, my namesake.
- Social Darwinism - [Removed because Rechtefag keeps using it to strawman me and make preposterous wacky claims] ... We both agree the world naturally has winners and stupid people.
- Classical Liberalism - The good libtard.
- Washingtonism - One of the most based men ever in every way. No one was more suited for the position of 1st president than you.
- Coolidgism - My second favorite president.
- Reactionary Minarchism - Coool.
- Paleoconservatism - Some of you are cool. Just don't be so paternalistic.
- Industrialism - The Industrial Revolution and its consequences were BASED!
- Nazi Ancap - Most based nazi I've ever seen.
- Burned Furryocracy - Most based furry I've ever seen.
- Hoppeanism - If anarchy ever happens, I'll be looking towards you I guess.
- Floppeanism - Scratch that. You're even better.
- Technoprimitivism - Advanced technology. Good values.
- Reactionary Modernism - Similar to the above; also very good. Tech ≠ progressivism.
- Hamiltonianism, Jeffersonian Democracy & Jacksonian Democracy - Not everything is perfect, but all three of you had some good ideas.
- Rhodesism - This may be a controversial opinion but I think Cecil Rhodes did a lot of good for Africa and Great Britain. I also have to respect his ambition.
- Apoliticism - Absolutely based gigachad grasstoucher.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - I can understand many of your points, but entirely abolishing the government goes a little far don't you think? Also all anarchists are larpers.
- Confederalism - I support state's rights, but full-on confederalism goes too far. We don't want to become the HRE.
- Trumpism - I'm not a super mega epic fan of you now, but c'mon! Biden is so boring! (and blue-pilled).
- Jorgensenism - Libertarianism does not have to mean being a heroine-addicted prostitute.
- Feminism - Women deserve equal rights, but most feminist movements today are laughable. First-Wave Feminism is really the only wave I could get behind.
- Anrcho nazi - Incredibly based, but unfortunately you reject capitalism.
- Orwellism - Good writer, but libertarian socialism isn't for me.
- Christian Theocracy - I'm am a Christian, but I am not a theocrat.
- Socialism - You... you are the bane of my existence.
- State Socialism - Statist and socialist.
- Democratic Socialism - Still pretty Bolshevik-y to me.
- Marxism - No. You do not deserve free shit just for existing.
- Syndicalism - The factories rightfully belong to the fat cats! FIRED!
- Market Socialism - Markets are cringe without the capitalism.
- Mutualism - Same with you, mutualcuck. Private property isn't theft.
- Anarcho-Communism - Just a bunch of ultra-LARPers who want to destroy everything good because it's "oppressive" to them.
- Georgism - You want to not only make all land public, but then also TAX it!
- Progressivism - The ideals you advocate are totally cringe. You call this "progress"!
- Regulationist Capitalism - You take away the good fun in capitalism.
- Welfarism - Welfare exists for two types of people: the weak, and parasites.
- Social Democracy - You say capitalism is good as long as it can be reformed to make sure those at the top are liable to support the unfortunate in society, and I say please shut the fuck up.
- Abortionism - Hey look, they made an ideology for the whores.
- Neoconservatism - You restrict freedom and send us into pointless wars, and for what? The sake of foreign and global interests.
- Neo-Libertarianism - Libertarianism in one nation or gtfo.
- Reactionary Cosmopolitanism - What, no! This is so flawed!
- SJW - TRANS RAUS!
- Social Credit - I'm going to loose a lot of social credit for this...
- Corporatism - Companies should stay privately run and owned.
- Fascism - I really dislike the collective focus/status quo you set for nationalism in the eyes of most. This is just not a great system anyways unless you're an excessive control freak.
- Esoteric Fascism - This guy is very very cringe. And smelly.
- Pagan Theocracy - Cringe religion is even more cringe as a theocracy.
- Islamic Theocracy - Incompatible with the West.
- Indigenism - Manifest Destiny go BRRRRRRRR (yes, I used the brrrrr meme and I might always hate myself for doing it)
- Post-Left Anarchism - You always speak of individualism, but completely reject individual responsibly. Perhaps you stop reading theory and get a job.
- Egoism - "Spook this, spook that." Don't you have a child to be molesting right about now.
- FALGSC - My most terrible competitor in the space colonization quest.
- Xenofeminism - Nonbinaries talking about how abolishing gender will advance the human race somehow, when the #1 argument against that is themselves.
- Queer Anarchism - 99.99% of people who consider themselves this aren't really anarchist, but rather cry-bullies with a trap porn addiction who think they're a revolutionary because that.
- Joeybusterism - My mirror opposite... so horribly unbased.
- Anti-JoeyFloppaism - Even more of a mirror opposite. Even more unbased. Plus some of the stuff you say is downright confusing.
- JoeyCringeism - An entire self-insert dedicated to hating me? This is actually hilarious.
- Pink Stalinism - You somehow made Stalinism even worse.
- Satanic Theocracy - I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!
- Gendronism - Damn bro, did Twinkle Toes by Sketchers sponsor you to do this, 'cause you sparkle and you glow.
The DozenValues values are used as the bulk of what goes into the point system, however this doesn't mean that a user must share their DozenValues results to be able to be graded.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism (71 pts) - One can hardly bring up JoeyFloppa without mentioning AngrybirdSTD.
- Afunhumaninterism (68 pts) - Same guy as above, a
faithful worshippermega-fan of me from the early days.
- One Nation Libertarianism (67 pts) - Pretty cool guy. Best of luck to Poland.
- Metbolism (62 pts) - My more authoritarian (mostly, kinda, sorta) counterpart in arms.
- Sbolt-ism (60 pts) - Partners in gaming.
- Dylanism (59 pts) - Pretty cool guy. We have a lot of the same views, although he has since become slightly more progressive.
- Gabrialduffeyism (59 pts) - An friends from Fandom's PCBA. Part of the Big 4. I wonder where he's gone too.
- Jd2842ism (57 pts) - One Struggle against wokeness.
- TypicalFan1 Thought (57 pts) - The Mexicoconut nut is a great big nut. If you eat too much you get very fat. But this delicious nut is not a nut. It's a TypicalFan1. (I didn't really have anything noteworthy to say here)
- Ethical Darwinism (56 pts) - Seems like an interesting guy with certainly an interesting ideology. I only had like 1 very short exchange with on Discord though.
- Eyzkaism (56 pts) - Another enlightened disciple of mine.
- SomeCrusaderism (55 pts) - I like your Christian values, albeit your much moar mainstream than I.
- Xirlan Thought (55 pts) - Sort of like Metbol, except monarchist and French. And I dig that.
- Lpyapersonism (53 pts)- Thanks for those fan arts which are mostly all gone now after the purge.
You were a smooth brain some of the time
- Ronwelltarianism (50 pts) - I agree with you on most major things, but childism, social welfare and conspiracy theories aren't that.
- TDRHism (48 pts) - Has a lot of moderate positions, but alright.
- Neovalentinism (44 pts) - Anti-Anarcuck Gang. Thanks for your assistance against the Joeybusters.
- Heinrich-Cheungism (43 pts) - I think you have a few quirky views, but is a good fwen. Also likes libertarianism even though he's a totalitarian.
- Green Minarchism (42 pts) - We both agree on capitalism and understand the importance of keeping the state minimal. Other than that you're a hippie.
- Jed-Pilled Thought (38 pts) - You're sure based and jedpilled. It's too bad you can't see the benefits of capitalism.
- Anarcho-Crypto-Capitalism (37 pts) - You're alright in some regards, but you're such a Noveltist!
- Admiralism (35 pts) - Has positions that fancy more or less than others. However even when he does say something agreeable I often find it to be compromised with populist rehortic.
- SajZeal Model (33 pts) - During the PCBA Civil War you were a a great buffer between the main sides. Plus I do respect your occasional trolling.
- Hydra'ism (33 pts) - You hate progressivism, but only to replace it with something equally fake and gay, except with a small helping of every single conspiracy theory that ever existed added to it.
- Conseilism (32 pts) - Proof that culturally right left-anarchists are/can be just as annoying and f#ggoty as progressive ones.
- Neo-Overbism (31 pts) - I don't like ancoms and historically we were rivals, but I'll admit your radical cultural shift was something entirely unexpected.
- EdPatrumism (31 pts) - Anarchy isn't great, but neither is totalitarianism.
- Aaronism (28 pts) - This is just plain hedonism.
- Caressism (26 pts) - You are no doubt an excellent community organizer, but ideologically... pretty cringe bro. You really expect the government to look after your interests and find you happiness?
- Liuanism (23 pts) - You take the political compass test once, score slightly into the libleft, and now I'm worst thing in existence apparently.
- Vermaatism (21 pts) - Cringe + bluepilled + Quark clone + "based & schizo" + transhumanist slavery + will probably change ideologies in a week.
- Wallism (21 pts) - Don't do drugs kids.
- Techno-Ultranationalism (18 pts) - In some ways we have a bit in common, personally anyways, but ultimately this ideology wouldn't be very good to live under.
- Anarcho-Altruism (14 pts) - Horrifying crap. Contrary to what it states is not that wholesome at all. And stop telling people to recieve therapy; it's absurdly hypocritical.
- Potashism (7 pts) - Smooth brain.png
- Oofitism (6 pts) - Utterly, terminally cringe. At least you could be truly funny if you tried.
- Airisuism (5 pts) - Is this a political ideology or a creepy sex fantasy?
- Neo-Airisuism (5 pts) - Why did I write that ED article? 'Cause you're annoying. Jeez, how much more justification do I need?
- Kira Kween Thought (5 pts) - Degenerate tailraiser!
- Post-Councilism (4 pts) - Post-left ego-pink libertarian socialism? Gee, that sure is one long way of saying loser.
- Pan-Left Anarchism (3 pts) - Again, do not do drugs kids.
- Anti-Deathism (1 pts) - I know, death is scary, but I hope this dies. Perishes. Commits suicide even.
- Kamyarism (-1 pts) - The seemingly endless hordes of anarcho-commies are nothing to be desired, but this is even worse. This comes extremely close to an absolute opposite of myself.
List of JoeyFloppaist-inspired ideologies (A-Z)
- Accelerationist JoeyFloppaism
- Anti-Bacterian JoeyFloppaism
- Anti-JoeyFloppaist JoeyFloppaism
- Black JoeyFloppaism
- Black Market JoeyFloppaism
- Bleeding-Heart JoeyFloppaism
- Bleeding-Heart National JoeyFloppaism
- Cambrian JoeyFloppaism
- Communist JoeyFloppaism
- Crabbyist JoeyFloppaism
- Feminist JoeyFloppaism
- Insurrectionary JoeyFloppaism
- JoeyFloppaist JoeyFloppaism
- JoeyFloppaist Rejectionism
- JoeyFloppean–Third Worldism
- Lil PumpFloppaism
- Moderate JoeyFloppaism
- National JoeyFloppaism
- Naturist JoeyFloppaism
- Pineapple Gummy
- Theocratic JoeyFloppaism
- White JoeyFloppaism
- Andalusian JoeyFloppaism
- Anti-Deathist JoeyFloppaism
- Floppa Imperialist Autocratic Transhumanism
- Hayek LpyAfunMetbolGabrialNorthzrnJd2842TDRHChimpFloppaism
- File:Hewflop.png JoeyHewettarianism
- Minnesotan Floppaism
- Mutual JoeyFloppaism
- One Nation JoeyFloppaism
Other variations or entities
- American Nationalist Social Darwinist Austrolibertarian Conservative Korwinism
- Anti-American Globalist Communalist Stalinist Progressive Leninism
- JoeyFloppa Monument Page
Mirahezean PCBA Era
For comments and discussion about JoeyFloppaism, post it here for now on.
| Conservatives - Conserving the nation |
|Main||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism •|
|Conservative||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada|
|Traditional||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Exclusive||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism|
|Normative||SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Inclusive||Conservative Party of Canada|
|Self-Inserts||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism • Neo-Mangoism|
|Liberals - Civil liberties, and reeeing at the Alt-right|
|Main||Anti-Nazbol • Coop Classical Liberalism • Liberal Corporatism • NymNism • Schwabism|
|Regional||Al-Shammarism • American Model • Democratism • Hillaryism • Hong Kong Democratism • Łże-Liberalism|
|Self-Inserts||Arctoism • Beryism • Celfloskyism • Chcknwngs Thought • Evolutionary Socialism • JoeyFloppaism • M4RKAruism • Mebroukism • • Metbolism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • oRange System • Retroliberalism • TDRHism • Yoda8soup Thought|
|Libertarians- Don't Tread On Me!|
|Socialists||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Geolibertarian Socialism • Minarcho-Mutualism • Tomjazzism •|
|Lassiez-Faire||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Heinrich-Cheungism JoeyFloppaism|
|Culturally-Left||• Tomjazzism •|
|Self-Inserts||• Tomjazzism •|