Jewish Atheism refers to the atheism of people who are ethnically and (at least to some extent) culturally Jewish. Contrary to popular belief, the term "Jewish atheism" is not a contradiction because Jewish identity encompasses not only religious components, but also ethnic and cultural ones. Jewish law's emphasis on descent through the mother means that even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.
Jewish Secularism is a form of secularism in a Jewish context that denotes the definition of Jewish identity with little to no attention given to religious aspects. The concept of Jewish secularism first arose in the late 19th century, with tis influence peaking during the interwar period.
Cultural Judaism is a form of Jewish atheism were they adhere to Jewish traditions, but do not believe in the existence of God or practice the Jewish faith.
- Laicism - Judaism is mostly a cultural thing, god doesn't exist.
- Jewish Anarchism - Many of you guys were atheists, but I'm not sure about anarchism.
- Anti-Judaism - Some of us are very anti-religious, but some of you guys just hate Jews for being Jewish.
- Sandersism - Can you just admit that your an atheist already?
- Anti-Semitism - Stupid Anti-Semite.